itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Surveillance vi released of Jameis Winston crab theft

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...scom:foxsports

Dude just walked up to the counter and took them from an employee (clearly this was all planned ahead of time) and then just strolled out with his grub.

Didn't he say he was just distracted and forgot to pay? Honest mistake? He never grabbed a cart....just went to the back of the store, got his food and left.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Poor kid was hungry.

Can't believe the pressed charges on him. They should have given them to him.

Don't they realize who he is? And that he just brought a national championship to Tallahasee?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

IMO worse than the theft is his attitude to other people in the store.

I can semi-rationalize, but not excuse the theft because he has worked hard and made the university a lot of money and wants some "perks"

He walks around that store like a sub human self-centaured animal

He walks in and walks right through a kid at check out so the kid has to get out of the way. Walks straight up to the crowded seafood checkout and doesn't ask anyone or worry if he's cutting in line.

Leaves with the crab legs and walks right in front of a young girl with a cart so she has to stop and let him pass
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 05-16-14 at 04:50 PM.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

very interesting.....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dang they were just watching him the whole time, surely they dont/cant watch everybody like that, but I guess if youre black you will be watched.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dang they were just watching him the whole time, surely they dont/cant watch everybody like that, but I guess if youre black you will be watched.
    um no, these were different video clips pieced together I would think. This isn't one video of the surveillance team switching to different cameras to follow him

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    um no, these were different video clips pieced together I would think. This isn't one video of the surveillance team switching to different cameras to follow him
    I was referring to the last shot of the cop and employee watching the video and going after Winston.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I was referring to the last shot of the cop and employee watching the video and going after Winston.
    At what time in the video is that? I thought the police went and busted Jamanus at his apartment.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I go to this Publix pretty often. After he gets the food, he gets some butter and walks thru the make up aisle and out the door that's the entrance and probably the one thats the least monitored. It looks 100% intentional. We see athletes around town all the time. nobody asks these guys for an autograph.

My guess is that this store lets football players get free food, and someone told him that was the case, but somebody decided to bust his ass this time. They didn't write him up till some time later.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am surprised nobody was bothering him as he is a celebrity, did anyone if know who it was??

I like the kid so thought it was funny, he acted like it as free

Maybe it was suppose to be

Ho Le Fuk
    Ho Le Fuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

hmm, surprised he didn't go for the chitlins and pig feet.