zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    if this is true they got no chance against the Spurs in a 7 game series. Wonder what kind of adjustment will be made by the books.
    This raises OKCs chances even more. Now brooks will be forced to use KD at the 4, which has proven unguardable. Ibaka is overrated on both ends.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    OKC matches up bad with Miami. Isolation bball doesn't work against Miami. When it matters, LBJ will guard KD and shut him down, just like he did two years ago in the finals. LBJ is just too strong for Durant.

Spurs/Heat would be another great matchup.

The only finals matchup I really wanted was Kobe vs LeBron, which never happened. Somehow LeBron's cavs lost to Howard's Magic. LeBron vs Kobe would have been epic.
    KD destroyed LBJ in the finals. He just had no help. Lmao at using Kobe's name with the 2 most efficient scorers of all time. Pls go. Thanks.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Spurs series bet is a strong one

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

I have faith that Steven Adams will step up.

homie1975

OKC matches up bad with Miami. Isolation bball doesn't work against Miami. When it matters, LBJ will guard KD and shut him down, just like he did two years ago in the finals. LBJ is just too strong for Durant.

Spurs/Heat would be another great matchup.

The only finals matchup I really wanted was Kobe vs LeBron, which never happened. Somehow LeBron's cavs lost to Howard's Magic. LeBron vs Kobe would have been epic.
    lebron lost to the magic because the cavs weak frontcourt coyld not match up with howard rashard lewis and turkoglu

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    lebron lost to the magic because the cavs weak frontcourt coyld not match up with howard rashard lewis and turkoglu

But lets be real, he lost to the Magic because he was surrounded by bench players.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    KD destroyed LBJ in the finals. He just had no help. Lmao at using Kobe's name with the 2 most efficient scorers of all time. Pls go. Thanks.
    So you think KD in his prime has a better chance at beating LBJ than Kobe in his prime?

homie1975

But lets be real, he lost to the Magic because he was surrounded by bench players.
    Yes look what happened the year he left the cavs they dropped from 61 wins to 19 and they only player they lost was lebron.

zsr

So you think KD in his prime has a better chance at beating LBJ than Kobe in his prime?
    Its not even close. If you compare stats and advanced metrics, Westbrook is equal to Kobe. KD is with MJ and LBJ.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Lol. KD's defense wasn't even close to Kobe in his prime. Kobe was a lock down defender while I see Durant stumble all the time. Kobe also could take it to the rack much better and finish. Kobe had way more speed. Only thing Durant has over Kobe is his deformed body and gogo gadget arms which allows him to shoot over defenders with ease. And one thing you can't measure is Kobe's heart, competitiveness, and will to win.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Its not even close. If you compare stats and advanced metrics, Westbrook is equal to Kobe. KD is with MJ and LBJ.
    KD can't even hold Kobe's jockstrap. Kobe will go down as one of the greatest to ever play. Arguably top 10 of all time, and I don't even like Kobe. Unless KD starts winning rings, he will just be another really good NBA player. KD is this decade's version of Allen Iverson.

I don't care about "advanced metrics," anyone who watches NBA knows that KD isn't close to Kobe's level.

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

How much, if any, has the series price changed because of Ibaka's injury?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kobe was way better than Durant

not even in same league

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    How much, if any, has the series price changed because of Ibaka's injury?

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    caused a big jump, that's for sure

5 dimes had -160/+140

then at 6:10 when it was announced, it moved to -170/+150 and kept going up

now -210/+175

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kobe was way better than Durant

not even in same league
    this.
    and its not even close
    a.i.t.n.e.c.
    ainec?
    hahahhaahahh

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

why bring kobe up. he's done. he's preparing for the d-league this upcoming year.

dawgs777

if you think Durant is better then Bryant. you have not watch nba long enough.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Durant and Westbook play perfect games they can win at least two games although thats asking a lot

dawgs777

<<<< this guy saids we going to the finals

zsr

KD can't even hold Kobe's jockstrap. Kobe will go down as one of the greatest to ever play. Arguably top 10 of all time, and I don't even like Kobe. Unless KD starts winning rings, he will just be another really good NBA player. KD is this decade's version of Allen Iverson.

I don't care about "advanced metrics," anyone who watches NBA knows that KD isn't close to Kobe's level.
    Except Iverson was as inefficient as Kobe. Pls go. Or look at basketball reference and you'll see. Thanks

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

If anything, Westbrook is more like Iverson, never saw a shot he didn't like. He may score a lot of points, but he's going to take a lot of shots to do it.

First 12