STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have come to the conclusion that the Thunder

will win game 6 easily in LA...

NBA wants LAC to just go away for now. Chris Paul is losing on purpose imo... he single handedly lost the game in the final minute last night, making 3 BONEHEAD plays in the final 10 odd seconds alone. We all know the NBA is crooked and logic says that Clippers will win game 6, bc the NBA wants another game 7.... not so fast. The NBA is not stupid, the more LAC is on, the more the Sterling situation gets talked about. The refs will NOT be on LAC side in this game, in fact, I think the NBA has to save a little face, and they just want LAC to go away. LAC will not win game 6, all in on OKC ML! Time to be smart, take the dog, take the pts, and take the money.

Plus, how do you recover from a meltdown like that? How do you recover knowing that you aren't getting a fair shake from the refs.

I want to know who is officiating the game tomorrow... I reserve the right to change this prediction if certain refs are on the game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Wouldn't be surprised if the NBA brings in their top man Joey Crawford to stick the dagger in the hearts of the Clippers

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I would think Chris Paul was losing on purpose the way he played during the last minute, but his reputation really took a beating IMO.

STAX

Anyone know the price on Thunder -9.5 for an alternate line? I think OKC wins by double digits

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Anyone know the price on Thunder -9.5 for an alternate line? I think OKC wins by double digits
    the way each game has gone from 3-5 I'll be very surprised if okc wins by 10+ at staples

STAX

Id bet it at +2000 though

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Everyone saw the Clippers got robbed. We will have a game 7. Two days talking about Sterling will make no difference.

STAX

yeah but everyone thinking "NBA wants a game 7" so they will fix game 5... I think NBA needs to save face here a little. We all know the NBA doesnt want LAC to win, so they just might end it tomorrow in LA. Plus LAC have a lot to rebound from, and Chris Paul has never shown the ability to rise in the face of adversity. Thunder win easily

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

No chance that Chris Paul is throwing it on purpose. He isn't pulling a Paul Crewe here. The only mark against him is that he hasn't do anything in the playoffs. That's gotta be killing him just like it does to Carmelo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paul blows a lot of games thats why he is not a major winner

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

NBA wants LAC to just go away for now. Chris Paul is losing on purpose imo... he single handedly lost the game in the final minute last night, making 3 BONEHEAD plays in the final 10 odd seconds alone. We all know the NBA is crooked and logic says that Clippers will win game 6, bc the NBA wants another game 7.... not so fast. The NBA is not stupid, the more LAC is on, the more the Sterling situation gets talked about. The refs will NOT be on LAC side in this game, in fact, I think the NBA has to save a little face, and they just want LAC to go away. LAC will not win game 6, all in on OKC ML! Time to be smart, take the dog, take the pts, and take the money.

Plus, how do you recover from a meltdown like that? How do you recover knowing that you aren't getting a fair shake from the refs.

I want to know who is officiating the game tomorrow... I reserve the right to change this prediction if certain refs are on the game.
    I think you should be thinking the exact opposite of everything you just said here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

yeah but everyone thinking "NBA wants a game 7" so they will fix game 5... I think NBA needs to save face here a little. We all know the NBA doesnt want LAC to win, so they just might end it tomorrow in LA. Plus LAC have a lot to rebound from, and Chris Paul has never shown the ability to rise in the face of adversity. Thunder win easily
    Dont understand your logic. I dont think the NBA looks at the ongoing talk as a bad thing really, one it puts the league in the limelight, two, theyve convinced everyone that the decision they made was the right one.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Players are in on point shaving from time to time...is it possible Paul is throwing games? maybe...but I won't say yes...the Clippers winning a title this year would be a major story that would draw in a lot of viewers and interest in the league from non fans....Heat vs Clippers would break attendance and TV records easily...but I also see why the league would want the Clippers gone...

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

How come the nba couldn't get game 6 or 7 for the nets or blazers? Nba conspiracy theorists please answer

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anything, this shows the NBA isn't rigged. LAC is the story and NBA wants to milk this for all they can. OKC would be getting in the way.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

ill be sober for the spurs-OKC series and that is all i need

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

He was tanking the game but hit a clutch jumper to put them up 7 with 40 seconds to go and all but end the game? If Durant's 3 misses we aren't having this conversation?

SBR posters' logic never ceases to amaze me. If you want to be conspiracy theorists, at least come up with a viable theory. Like for example the theory that the NBA will hand the next game to the Clippers as a consolation. I'm not sure that will happen but at least it's a reasonable thing to think.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Didnt OKC recover from a similar meltdown? Wouldnt use that as an angle, thats just me

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    He was tanking the game but hit a clutch jumper to put them up 7 with 40 seconds to go and all but end the game? If Durant's 3 misses we aren't having this conversation?

SBR posters' logic never ceases to amaze me. If you want to be conspiracy theorists, at least come up with a viable theory. Like for example the theory that the NBA will hand the next game to the Clippers as a consolation. I'm not sure that will happen but at least it's a reasonable thing to think.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    1:07 101-97 Serge Ibaka shooting foul (Blake Griffin draws the foul)
    1:07 Blake Griffin makes free throw 1 of 2 102-97
    1:07 Blake Griffin misses free throw 2 of 2 102-97
    1:07 Glen Davis offensive rebound 102-97
    0:49 Chris Paul makes 17-foot two point shot 104-97
    0:49 Thunder Full timeout

I'm somehow failing to see what's so funny but good for you if you can find humour in anything I guess.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

im laughing cause you are right. dude cans a jumper to put them up 7 yet the theorists think hes thrwoing it lol

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    im laughing cause you are right. dude cans a jumper to put them up 7 yet the theorists think hes thrwoing it lol
    lol ok didn't understand it that way smh

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

I had this feeling that Paul was gonna have a few costly turnovers the moment in the 2q I heard he was 36 to 2 in assists to turnovers. Law of averages is assists b1tch lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont understand your logic. I dont think the NBA looks at the ongoing talk as a bad thing really, one it puts the league in the limelight, two, theyve convinced everyone that the decision they made was the right one.
    you both make good points.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Clips even the score. JMO

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You are right on. There was a series of prop wagers that I've been studying... and everything leads to this series ending in 6 games. All the LA Clipper faithful will be hammering the ML... hoping they can force a game 7. NBA crooked as fuk... will let OKC win.

I also agree with you about the NBA wanting the LA Clippers and Sterling situation to get swept under the rug. If LA Clippers made it to the NBA Finals... this would make the NBA look really bad in the spotlight. All you would hear from reporters and commentators is "STERLING... STERLING... STERLING" The NBA doesn't want this.

Furthermore, before the Parker injury... I have OKC beating San Antonio in the Conference Finals. Setting up OKC VS Miami for the title. Why? Kevin Durant MVP VS LeBron James... one brilliant feud perfect for the NBA. Miami Heat will lose... And I have OKC winning the title.

Too many future wagers on San Antonio and Miami. No way Vegas paying out on those.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Small play on clips for game 6, okc wins game 7.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

KD pissed everyone keeps saying they don't deserve that win. I also am leaning towards OKC having an extra chip on their shoulder in game 6 and closing the clippers out. there will be a game 7 in pacers series however

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Doc Rivers made a deal with the devil. Clippers should not have won game 4. When the devil came to collect he took game 5 and Doc Rivers can't handle it.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

McCutchen is the head ref tonight in LA. He's notoriously been a huge homer. Not saying that it's the reason, but it will be a factor. LA will get the calls tonight is my guess.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Clippers will get more calls tonight so they even it out

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Thunder runner runner.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    How come the nba couldn't get game 6 or 7 for the nets or blazers? Nba conspiracy theorists please answer
    Yeah......

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

What about DeAndre Jordan 3 fouls in the first 6 minutes. They were all stupid fouls where he looked like he wanted the night off. You would think a player knew if he was in foul trouble wouldn't be so aggressive on the defensive end.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

STAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!