will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Kevin Durant Needs To Get Tougher...CP3 Owned Him

I gained a great amount of respect for CP3. As good as Durant is, CP3 treated Durant like his biatch and he's a legitimate 10 inches smaller. Now, I'm recalling that Durant couldn't bench press like 170 pounds.

Durant is still a tremendous player but CP3 got under his skin and just played like he wanted to win more.

Thunder are the better team, but CP3 deserves major props. It reminds me of Dennis Rodman guarding guys that are twice his size and weight (exaggerating)

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Too many mistakes passing out of the double, needs to calm down and make the right play. He will get it together, Thunder still the superior team. CP3 has impressed though, finally bringing it in the playoffs and carrying his team. Respect for that.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Struggled out of the double team. CP3 didn't own him lol. You think the Clippers are going to let him and CP3 go one on one?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Struggled out of the double team. CP3 didn't own him lol. You think the Clippers are going to let him and CP3 go one on one?
    CP3 manned right up to KD and gave Durant trouble. A lot of it was man to man defense.

wchen27
    wchen27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    CP3 manned right up to KD and gave Durant trouble. A lot of it was man to man defense.
    no way lol. Westbrook decided to play hero ball when they put CP3 on Durant. And when Durant did get the ball, the Clippers rolled a double to him and he made bad passes. He only had a true 1 on 1 with CP3 once, and he made that shot. Doc is a great coach. He wouldn't leave CP3 on an iso with Durant.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

2 more years until he can gain mental toughness

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

lmao at anyone who thinks cp3 could hold kd down 1 on 1 ... awful dbl team reaction late in the game and it was bonehead mistake after bonehead mistake...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He did bother him, Durant and Westbrook are not real ghetto tough even though both from the hood, great competitors but need to fight more.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    lmao at anyone who thinks cp3 could hold kd down 1 on 1 ... awful dbl team reaction late in the game and it was bonehead mistake after bonehead mistake...
    I agree that KD would destroy him one on one but CP3 doesn't have to worry about that. They are not playing Horse. CP3 did a great job giving him enough trouble and then they could swarm him and he didn't handle it well. KD's teammates did not either. The Thunder either got nervous and shit the bed or they were way out coached which I think is what the real problem was for them.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

kd is such a good ft shooter but he misses quite a lot in crunch time

jjgold

Doc Rivers wants them to be instigators and its working,City got rattled with the contact.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

CP3 can guard any and all MVP's.
    KD deserved to get it this year!
    Wait Nevermind, no point guard should be able to d up a 6'10 small forward that's lanky. I bet Lebron was just sitting back laughing watching the leagues MVP.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Cp3 gets away with holding/grappling KD. Any other player they blow the whistle.

jjgold

The refs wanted to clippers to win that game good for television

It wasn't fixed but the refs did all they could

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he hit a lot of fade away jumpers in cp3's grill.... then westbrick decided to take over and bricked 6 shots in final 5 mins, including the game winner.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    he hit a lot of fade away jumpers in cp3's grill.... then westbrick decided to take over and bricked 6 shots in final 5 mins, including the game winner.

Westbrick did miss multiple shots in the final minutes of the game, but durant didn't even let OKC get a shot off, he just would pass it to the other team thinking he'd get an assist when they score so he could finally get a triple double.

jjgold

Durant has to be more agressive at end of games and not defer to Westbrook.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Durant cant be agressive when they inbounds the ball to Westbrook and he hold the ball til 7 seconds left then starts to make his move. Nobody else touched the ball except westbrook on many possessions.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Westbrick did miss multiple shots in the final minutes of the game, but durant didn't even let OKC get a shot off, he just would pass it to the other team thinking he'd get an assist when they score so he could finally get a triple double.
    durant had just 1 turnover in the final 5 mins while making 2 of 3 shots. westbrick missed 6 shots in the final 5 mins.

i think everyone would agree westbrick was the major reason they lost.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    durant had just 1 turnover in the final 5 mins while making 2 of 3 shots. westbrick missed 6 shots in the final 5 mins.

i think everyone would agree westbrick was the major reason they lost.

I disagree. If you're KD and you're MVP of the league with a guy that's 10 inches smaller than you dogging you, you take him to school and expose the mismatch. CP3 was like a pitbull that was all over Durant and he couldn't handle it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I disagree. If you're KD and you're MVP of the league with a guy that's 10 inches smaller than you dogging you, you take him to school and expose the mismatch. CP3 was like a pitbull that was all over Durant and he couldn't handle it.
    who was guarding him when he hit 2 of 3 shots in the final mins?

dont know how anyone can blame kg when westbrick refused to pass him the ball cause he wanted to run his patended 1 on 5 fastbreak.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ive seen kg clap his hands and demand the ball only for westbrick to ignore him and take the shot.

i blame okc more than westbrick tho. he played shooting guard in college and they converted him to point. they need to draft or sign a real pg and move westbrick to his natural position. that is the only way to prevent him from playing 1 on 5 at the end of games.

wchen27
    wchen27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

But it was never truly one on one..they were rolling double teams to KD almost 95% of the time.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

kd is too nice to Westbrook but brooks needs to have a chat with Westbrook

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I gained a great amount of respect for CP3. As good as Durant is, CP3 treated Durant like his biatch and he's a legitimate 10 inches smaller. Now, I'm recalling that Durant couldn't bench press like 170 pounds.

Durant is still a tremendous player but CP3 got under his skin and just played like he wanted to win more.

Thunder are the better team, but CP3 deserves major props. It reminds me of Dennis Rodman guarding guys that are twice his size and weight (exaggerating)
    I can't objectively read your post after reading your god awful title. It is so ignorant.

Here's what your title should read: "Brooks need to do his job and coach Durant how to beat DBL team."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    I can't objectively read your post after reading your god awful title. It is so ignorant.

Here's what your title should read: "Brooks need to do his job and coach Durant how to beat DBL team."
    Too many people hating on Westbrook. he facilitates most of the action and sets KD up. The guy is super quick and can take the ball to the hole at the drop of a dime. Without Westbrook last season, OKC was ousted early. Both KD and Westbrook are needed to play at maximum potential. I just thought that CP3 harrassed KD and KD couldn't handle it. KD is 6 foot 10 and CP3 is 6 foot, if that. If you're being double-teamed, look for the open man.....that's how you break up the double-team.

OKC should still win the series. I just really appreciated the heart that CP3 showed while I think that KD was frazzled.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Too many people hating on Westbrook. he facilitates most of the action and sets KD up. The guy is super quick and can take the ball to the hole at the drop of a dime. Without Westbrook last season, OKC was ousted early. Both KD and Westbrook are needed to play at maximum potential. I just thought that CP3 harrassed KD and KD couldn't handle it. KD is 6 foot 10 and CP3 is 6 foot, if that. If you're being double-teamed, look for the open man.....that's how you break up the double-team.

OKC should still win the series. I just really appreciated the heart that CP3 showed while I think that KD was frazzled.
    Listen, no reason to read to deep into this. It's really simple. You are an NBA coach getting paid millions on a team with 2 super stars. So f'ing coach the team.

Take a f'ing time out and draw up a play. "Guys here's what they are doing. Here's what I want you to do." The ass hole Brooks does not do that. Topic closed.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Been Ripping Durant for years and all a u gave me shit???? Everybody loves thier precious "KD" Guy is a fukkin pussy always has been. Yesterday a perfect example has a guy 9 inches shorter guarding him and still refused to post up just absolutely pathetic.