BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Ted, Westbrook will not be abusing Parker if they meet. It will be the other way around most likely. Westbrook doesn't have the basketball IQ to guard Parker. Parker is too smart and crafty, runs around too many screens, is too good at knowing his team and reading their pulse. Westbrook is a one man wrecking crew yes and is better than Parker in most areas. It is a pretty even matchup if you ask me just on an individual level. You can't tell me right now Westbrook is a better player than Tony Parker.

Westbrook's numbers are always gonna be inflated because he dominates the basketball. I would say D Wade is still much better than Westbrook and he's dominated him in the matchups they've played against each other. Westbrook puts up better numbers as of now but in the finals he got smacked around like a lil bitch by Wade.

Also I would say that Curry is better than Westbrook as well. Westbrook is definitely better than D Rose. Rose never deserved that MVP and will be lucky to make the HofFame.

The best PGs in the league are Paul and then its a huge drop off to probably 2. Curry 3. Parker/Westbrook 4. Wall
    This is a dumb post even by your standards.

Parker can't guard Westbrook as evident by OKC going 4-0 against the Spurs this year and OKC winning four in a row against them two years ago in the playoffs after the Spurs had won 20 straight.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Parker can't guard Westbrook as evident by OKC going 4-0 against the Spurs this year and OKC winning four in a row against them two years ago in the playoffs after the Spurs had won 20 straight.
    This is why Parker WONT guard him, if both teams meet in finals...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Where did I say Parker can guard westbrook? Sit on the sidelines and take notes rookie.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Still a lot of hate for Westbrook i see. Can't some of u clowns just admit the media had mostly all of u sucked right in. And they will again trust me. The guy is throwing up shit never before in the history of this league and guys are still slamming him. Some guys hating him for facial expressions Some guys hating him for celebrating a little to much. U can't make this shit up. Kenny Smith finally broke down and said some day Westbrook is gonna be the league MVP. Kenny at least says things on his own. Im sure he got reprimanded by it by the hire ups and if u don't think this doesn't happen u might want to talk to Steven A Smith who actually said he was called into David Sterns office a few times . The hire ups have every pigeon media guy out there saying Lebron is the best player on the planet at least five times a week. Never heard this shit with Jordan cause we all new it and didn't have to hear it to be reminded time after time after time.

kelso89
    kelso89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Westbrook stats would be even better if OKC brings a replacement for that piece of furniture Perkins, and ofc then they could really hurt Heat.

BigDofBA

People don't like Westbrook BC of facial expressions. Lol.

That's like me saying I don't like Lebron because of his hair line.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

He didn't come through late in gm 4 v the clips did he

homie1975

People don't like Westbrook BC of facial expressions. Lol.

That's like me saying I don't like Lebron because of his hair line.
    U can control facial expressions but cannot control s hair line. Westbrook is a dikk I've followed his career since he played hs ball he's an a hole and selfish

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

There is only one player I love to watch in the NBA, that's Westbrook. I haven't enjoyed seeing anyone plaY like I do Westbrook since
    Iverson at Georgetown & in his early days with Philadelphia.

homie1975

Gm 5 first half. 1-5 and 3 turnovers

keep count yo

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Now 3-7 with 15 pts

He isnt the problem. Its the D and Durant right now
    Points Awarded:

paco gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Fukker woke up after my post

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Now 3-7 with 15 pts

He isnt the problem. Its the D and Durant right now
    their d is why pre series i posted clips in 6. Clips in 6. The d has always been their problem this is no surprise. They made the nba finals in 2012 because the west had a down year. Lakers got broken up after 2011 and spurs did not have their pieces yet in 2012. Okc is a nice team but not tough enough mentally nor on d to win a ring as currently constructed

BigDofBA

Westbrook is so misunderstood because of the emotion he plays with.

People talk about him like he is a stupid but the dude would have had a full ride academic scholarship to Stanford had he not played hoops at UCLA.

Sure he can get out of control but I love his game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All I know is James is 10x better than both combined

It's a joke he did not win MVP

Durant one dimension playerb

BigDofBA

Yeah, Lebron is the best player in the world.

With that said, Durant is pretty damn valuable and the best player doesn't always win it.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Nobody has said westbrook isnt a great player but look at the last 4 posessions. Westbrook dribbles for 20+ seconds at top and turns it over with no attempt to run any offense...next poss..westbrook takes a quick shot at the top of the key. This dude is a PG you know. Next poss Durant gets the ball, passes to butler for the brick...next poss never leaves westbrooks hands and he forces an out of control layup.

Its not just him either, this team has zero ball movement and is usually 4 players standing around looking bored while durant and westbrook get their iso shot.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 05-13-14 at 11:03 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a ball hog
    Going 1 on 5

You cannot win like that

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Nobody has said westbrook isnt a great player but look at the last 2 posessions. Westbrook dribbles for 20+ seconds at top and turns it over...westbrook takes a quick shot at the top of the key. This dude is a PG you know.
    Yeah he made bad decisions there. He does that.

With tan that said, he is the only reason OKC is in the game so I'll take those two bad possessions along with his 33 points wile Durant is struggling.

The Kraken

It's not westbrook, its durant.

I wrote in another thread, look how well the ball moved while Durant was on the bench to start the 4th. Westbrook was at the 1 and they pulled to withon 2pts.

Since KD is back out there, it's hold the ball and shoot at the shot clock. If KD gets the ball, he holds it and everyone stands there.

Its killing their offense tonight. And Russell is the only reason OKC is in the game. He's had a great game. Everyone has bad possessions. CP3 had 2 TO's in three plays. It happens.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol this sh!t is rigged. OKC runs to be successful and dominate, no running tonight, why. They arnt defending well either, this is the storybook, go down 3-2 back in L.A. with Clips now being America's team against the MVP, ratings supreme, MVP has a monster game and wins in L.A. and head back to OKC for the finale.

BigDofBA

It's not westbrook, its durant.

I wrote in another thread, look how well the ball moved while Durant was on the bench to start the 4th. Westbrook was at the 1 and they pulled to withon 2pts.

Since KD is back out there, it's hold the ball and shoot at the shot clock. If KD gets the ball, he holds it and everyone stands there.

Its killing their offense tonight. And Russell is the only reason OKC is in the game. He's had a great game. Everyone has bad possessions. CP3 had 2 TO's in three plays. It happens.
    Exactly.

You can't rip Westbrook after he has like 10 straight good possessions and then has a bad one.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Fire okc coach. Every game at the end their offense bogs down to one v one without ball movement

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah he made bad decisions there. He does that.

With tan that said, he is the only reason OKC is in the game so I'll take those two bad possessions along with his 33 points wile Durant is struggling.
    No doubt, I have no problem when he takes over when everyone is struggling, but he trys to take over too many times just because hes hot even if durant or the other guys are also hot. He clearly wants to be the man even when its not a time calling for him to be the man.

Alot of people have been bringing up when they won 4 straight against the spurs lately and one thing I remembef about them turning it around is their ball movement in those 4 wins was the best I had ever seen from them...thabo was getting and hitting shots, ibaka same and collison were all getting easy pts and great looks those 4 games.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO

One other thing I think is that even though they say all the right things to the media, there is a clear power struggle between Du

jtoler

4-20 and I aint talking herb. smh.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Doesn't matter how good Westbrook is or isn't, there team still won't win shit

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO

One other thing I think is that even though they say all the right things to the media, there is a clear power struggle between kd and rw. They both clearly want to be the man in okc.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Doesn't matter how good Westbrook is or isn't, there team still won't win shit
    *their

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Pathetic clutch time offensive sets every time

BigDofBA

OKC isn't going to beat really good teams like LA win Durant is 4 of 20.

Clippers were better tonight.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

wtf just happened?

BigDofBA

How do these games end like this every time?

jtoler

They swallow the whistle when Clips foul.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

*their
    Sorry. Doesn't change fact okc still sux. Unreal call right now, clearly clips ball

First 12345 Last