Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Oklahoma City is the same every year in May/June

They play zero defense and the offense just doesnt cut it in a series. They can win a game and light up the scoreboard for sure. But who are the Thunder? All you have to do is let Westbrook and Durant get their combined 70 points and shut down everyone else. I think this could be a short series.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

They need a fukkin bench. Ilbaka hasn't shown up, lambs useless, Collison doesbt score, fishers alright but he's 100 now and Reggie is damn solid. Need moreoptions. Look at spurs and clippers how deep their benches run

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I mean Caron Butler has shown team after team he isnt going to be reliable.

The Thunder should be grabbing different role players every year. Why wouldnt they try and grab Grangers? Big Babys? Ronnie Brewers? Hell even the Jimmer Ferdettes?

violivei12
    violivei12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

you had me until Jimmer...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Big Baby and Ronnie BRewer? LOL.

Collison is way better than big baby. not even close.

violivei12
    violivei12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Jeremy Lamb is better than Ferdette on both ends of the court.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    They need a fukkin bench. Ilbaka hasn't shown up, lambs useless, Collison doesbt score, fishers alright but he's 100 now and Reggie is damn solid. Need moreoptions. Look at spurs and clippers how deep their benches run
    You don't need a deep bench in the playoffs when your starters are all playing 40+ minutes. A couple solid guys are more than enough. Look at the Miami heat with their first couple years under Lebron they had no bench. I know their not contenders but look at the Blazers their 8 deep and they won a playoff series.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    You don't need a deep bench in the playoffs when your starters are all playing 40+ minutes. A couple solid guys are more than enough. Look at the Miami heat with their first couple years under Lebron they had no bench. I know their not contenders but look at the Blazers their 8 deep and they won a playoff series.
    If Miami had won the finals in 2011 like they should have, Wade was gnna be the finals MVP. So I guess we know who's team it was when they came together. Wade and Lebron are more than a couple solid guys. They are two of the top seven players in the nba as far as I'm concerned.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If Miami had won the finals in 2011 like they should have, Wade was gnna be the finals MVP. So I guess we know who's team it was when they came together. Wade and Lebron are more than a couple solid guys. They are two of the top seven players in the nba as far as I'm concerned.
    when I said a couple solid guys I meant a couple solid guys coming off the bench that will be able to contribute