TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

it has everything to do with the nhl saying that they couldnt have a 3 day layoff. so instead of game 3 being tomorrow night its game 4. its all msg's fault lol............and donuts fuk you you bald waxy skin freak im the only one who posted a winner in this thread bitch

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    it has everything to do with the nhl saying that they couldnt have a 3 day layoff. so instead of game 3 being tomorrow night its game 4. its all msg's fault lol............and donuts fuk you you bald waxy skin freak im the only one who posted a winner in this thread bitch

No because it would've had to be 4 days due to Billy Joel and WNBA. This is an MSG issue

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

At least I have hair, you wig-wearing 47 year old donkey. How is living in your parents garage? Has mom lent you the *********** again so soon? Or have you managed to finally steal somebody legits' ID?

And congrats on actually posting a winner....the last time I was around SBR you wouldn't even post opinions.....now you finally got lucky because you posted a 'winner' when all you were really trying to do was get your ass-clown Rangers some sort of advantage by posting an air bet against them.

Come up with some new material.....and take down that creepy pic of yourself in that retarded snow suit.....it will never cover that skinny, hairy frame of yours and those glasses will never hide the fact that your eyes point in completely opposite directions.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    At least I have hair, you wig-wearing 47 year old donkey. How is living in your parents garage? Has mom lent you the *********** again so soon? Or have you managed to finally steal somebody legits' ID?

And congrats on actually posting a winner....the last time I was around SBR you wouldn't even post opinions.....now you finally got lucky because you posted a 'winner' when all you were really trying to do was get your ass-clown Rangers some sort of advantage by posting an air bet against them.

Come up with some new material.....and take down that creepy pic of yourself in that retarded snow suit.....it will never cover that skinny, hairy frame of yours and those glasses will never hide the fact that your eyes point in completely opposite directions.

lol im red hot posting props over 70%. dare you to make a thread asking if i win my bets here lol

also go hit up the tanning salon for the 6th time this week mid life crisis guy

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

lol im red hot posting props over 70%. dare you to make a thread asking if i win my bets here lol

also go hit up the tanning salon for the 6th time this week mid life crisis guy
    Lol, the tanning salon? That's the best you have....ouch.

Props.....a real way to make money. Congrats, I am sure that won't turn around.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

haha..so funny tonight lol

First ... 4567