TheDonger
    TheDonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

oskeimsportspicks question

Hi,

I've done lots of research to find a trusted cappers. Finally, I think I've made my choice. I've done bunch of research on him and everything seems to add up. I've contacted the guy, he answers in a very timely maners. He seems to be very solid. I've done research on SBR and there are couple of complaint... but there's always a bunch of losers that cry without ever giving real arguments.

I would simply like to throw the question one last time before buying his yearly sub. Any - real - complaint with proof that his record isn't accurate.

jefff
    jefff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5207

what's his record. what i've seen lately the picks have been..MEH. OK but nothing awesome

but no one that i've talked to has said he fudges his records or gives out bad/stale lines

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by jefff View Post
    what's his record. what i've seen lately the picks have been..MEH. OK but nothing awesome

but no one that i've talked to has said he fudges his records or gives out bad/stale lines
    Well, what matters to me is not "lately" but in the long run. All those cappers with "7-0 PAST 7 DAYS OMG SO AWESOME BEST DEAL EVER JUST 50$/DAY" = worthless. I look at sports as investment, not gambling. Anyone that claim to have 60% (well 59% in his case) over multiple years is either crazy good or making false claim.

NumberOneGambler
    NumberOneGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2812

I have his service. He definitely does not give out false records. I think some people can get confused easily though as he does have "strong opinion" plays and 1 star plays that are not "rated" that goes on his archives. They are not monitored by a 3rd party like his rated plays. Also, he sends Vegas Syndicate and Platinum Club plays that are not his. Those have separate records as they are not his personal plays. Records for those are on his website though. He is down in MLB in 2014 as you can tell from his archives, but in past years April have usually been slow starts for him. I would suggest avoiding his NBA. I think his 6 star NCAAB have been terrible in 2014 as well. Let me know if I can answer any questions...

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been a member for the past four years. I can confirm that the records listed on his website are correct. He does not win every day, week or month but if you stick with him for an entire year, you will win. There are lots of guys who either love or hate his service. I am in no way promoting his service, but can only verify that his records are correct. If you a long term investor, you should be happy with his service.

Raiderguy101
    Raiderguy101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21662

He was crap when I had him. And anybody with the syndicates bullshit, run away.

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneGambler View Post
    I have his service. He definitely does not give out false records. I think some people can get confused easily though as he does have "strong opinion" plays and 1 star plays that are not "rated" that goes on his archives. They are not monitored by a 3rd party like his rated plays. Also, he sends Vegas Syndicate and Platinum Club plays that are not his. Those have separate records as they are not his personal plays. Records for those are on his website though. He is down in MLB in 2014 as you can tell from his archives, but in past years April have usually been slow starts for him. I would suggest avoiding his NBA. I think his 6 star NCAAB have been terrible in 2014 as well. Let me know if I can answer any questions...
    Thanks for the complete answer. I wish he would add a little more stats (per sports). I think that just gave me the idea to do some data scrapping. Should be pretty easy to sort everything out since everything is well organised. I can deduct sports by the team being played.

The only thing I don't understand in his archived are how does he calculate his ROI. The stars match (I find it very clever the way he does it with stars). However I got no idea how he get his ROI. If we look at 2013 he is +133.7 stars; +111.5% ROI. But for 2014 he is +84.2% ROI for 33.7 stars. That really confuse me.

At the end it doesn't really matter because my ROI will depend on what 1 stars = in units. Since I'm nitty I will probably get slighlty lower ROI but less risk. Any idea how he pulls off his ROI??

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderguy101 View Post
    He was crap when I had him. And anybody with the syndicates bullshit, run away.
    That's the kind of retarded answer. No proof, just complaint. You're not adding any constructive argument. What, you bet everything on a single pick and loss? you had a losing month? Every one has some, if you can't manage your money that's ur fault.

Woody

TheDonger- Oskeim customer service is one of the best in the industry. I am sure if you e-mail him, he will respond to your questions. I know he also answers text and you can call him if needed.

NumberOneGambler

Personally I hate the star system. It just makes everything confusing. You have to convert star rating to unit amounts to you know risk amount. Then his archives all reference stars not units so you'd have to translate everything over. Then his site only references 3 possible star ratings for units. I have firmed up the correct unit amount for every star rating now though. I'm not sure what I can say on here without getting in trouble with SBR though. I can email you some information if that helps though...

nuublior
    nuublior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Is it a joke that we can't speak about units in here? I thought using units was instead of speaking about pure money, and Units is just a percentage of ones bankroll. Why is that dirty to talk about percentages of your bankroll in this forum, who came up with this?

People have different units system, and people need to know some information about how the capper plays.

Someone use a 1 to 10 unit system

Others use 1 to 5.
    Others just 1 to 3.

But the important thing must be to know how big percentage of your bankroll the capper want you to place. Maybe 10 out of 10 units is 5% of the entire bankroll, and maybe 5/5 of that unit scale is 5% of the entire bankroll. For some people with a bankroll ½ unit might be a big amount of the casual capper.

So why can't we mention units when it is such a big part of betting. Units or percentage of bankroll? I am new and just curious, it looks very silly.

TheDonger

^ I feel you. Those who can't speak about units sizing are 100% losers. Sometime there is huge value in a pick while sometime there is just a slight edge. I love the star system because it makes full use of a unit size and lower the variance.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    TheDonger- Oskeim customer service is one of the best in the industry. I am sure if you e-mail him, he will respond to your questions. I know he also answers text and you can call him if needed.

yeah I emailed him and he answered in like 30 minutes. That's really awesome considering it's sunday.

WONOFTHEGUYS
    Update your status
    WONOFTHEGUYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2233

find it odd that 2 guys come out & say OH I have his service yet don't post up any plays by them. BUT yet they shop in this section for other capper plays gotten by guys who POST there plays... That's why the form is headed in a - direction. Hey its ur privg. to post or not.... IMOP...

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by WONOFTHEGUYS View Post
    find it odd that 2 guys come out & say OH I have his service yet don't post up any plays by them. BUT yet they shop in this section for other capper plays gotten by guys who POST there plays... That's why the form is headed in a - direction. Hey its ur privg. to post or not.... IMOP...
    Holy cow, can you type something that I can actually understand?

NumberOneGambler

I know he searches this forum to see if people are giving out his plays. If I post he will track me down and cancel my service.

I don't mind that he references a star system when sending plays. I just wish for record keeping he referenced units up/down/ROI because it gives you better insight to how he's doing. That's what I was trying to say...

I do have a chart for star system linked to exact unit amount linked to exact BR % if interested...

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneGambler View Post
    I know he searches this forum to see if people are giving out his plays. If I post he will track me down and cancel my service.

I don't mind that he references a star system when sending plays. I just wish for record keeping he referenced units up/down/ROI because it gives you better insight to how he's doing. That's what I was trying to say...

I do have a chart for star system linked to exact unit amount linked to exact BR % if interested...
    Sure why not. It can be interesting.

Btw... he can't track shit. Nobody can. It's so easy if you want to post something "anonymous". Just buy yourself a proxy at 2$/month so that it's impossible to track you. I personally don't post pick just for the simple fact that I think it sucks to give away other work. But don't be afraid to post w/e. Buy yourself a proxy and it's impossible to track you down.

111resevil777
    111resevil777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Here's the story, years back before Jeff Keim started his service he was a gambler spending thousands a month on services then he would trade info, all he does now is troll the boards and resells top plays, he's monitored at OK City and he is nowhere what he claims, if anyone could hit 60% they wouldn't have to prostitute themselves!

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by 111resevil777 View Post
    Here's the story, years back before Jeff Keim started his service he was a gambler spending thousands a month on services then he would trade info, all he does now is troll the boards and resells top plays, he's monitored at OK City and he is nowhere what he claims, if anyone could hit 60% they wouldn't have to prostitute themselves!
    How is he "prostituting" himself? I only hang out in the NHL sub forum. Never seen him.

Raiderguy101

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonger View Post
    How is he "prostituting" himself? I only hang out in the NHL sub forum. Never seen him.
    Quit shilling for him asshole. I had him, he didn't profit. End of story. And no I didn't manage my money wrong. He didn't make me money. It was a waste.

And I asked him why his monitor at the time Oklahoma didn't confirm his stated record, his excuse was the lady, I think Ruth not sure, messed up a lot.

Buy if you want but I'm just stating what I saw and went through.

Raiderguy101

And I'll say it again, don't fall for the syndicate bullshit. Just a marketing ploy.

TheDonger

Quit shilling for him asshole. I had him, he didn't profit. End of story. And no I didn't manage my money wrong. He didn't make me money. It was a waste.

And I asked him why his monitor at the time Oklahoma didn't confirm his stated record, his excuse was the lady, I think Ruth not sure, messed up a lot.

Buy if you want but I'm just stating what I saw and went through.
    You look def. like a retard. Calling me asshole for what? I'm just trying to make an educated decision. How long did you follow him? A day? A week? A month? A year? I don't care about Oklahoma monitor, I only care about what's on his site.

If he steals plays from other I couldn't care less. That means he just does some dirty work but why should I care? Only thing I want is more money in my bank lol.

111resevil777

You are toooooo much, he can write whatever he wants on his site, do you believe everything that you see on websites? you ever wonder why you never see his plays posted anywhere? factor in what you pay him and you are doomed!

TheDonger

You are toooooo much, he can write whatever he wants on his site, do you believe everything that you see on websites? you ever wonder why you never see his plays posted anywhere? factor in what you pay him and you are doomed!
    I'm still waiting for some concrete argument. So far I've heard none. Are there any evidence of him changing his plays? I guess I'll watch for a couple of days to make sure that everything match.

" You ever wonder why you never see his plays posted anywhere? " -His plays are release when the game start... it's good enough for me.

" factor in what you pay him and you are doomed! " - What does that even mean? I play 120$/unit so yeah... I only need him to be up like 8 units to be positive...

" You are toooooo much, he can write whatever he wants on his site " huh? Duh Sherlock.

Raiderguy101

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonger View Post
    You look def. like a retard. Calling me asshole for what? I'm just trying to make an educated decision. How long did you follow him? A day? A week? A month? A year? I don't care about Oklahoma monitor, I only care about what's on his site.

If he steals plays from other I couldn't care less. That means he just does some dirty work but why should I care? Only thing I want is more money in my bank lol.
    I called you an asshole, asshole, because of your post #8 automatically assuming I used poor money management.

You only care what's on his site?! LMAO. I wanna sell you a bridge.

TheDonger

I called you an asshole, asshole, because of your post #8 automatically assuming I used poor money management.

You only care what's on his site?! LMAO. I wanna sell you a bridge.
    Jesus, stop russling your jimmies.

1- You are still not answer my question "how long?". To have a real sample you need like 300-400 picks minimum? Or you gave up after 1 bad week? Yes I assume poor money management because 99% of people on sbr use poor mm. Wanna argue about that?

2- Yes I only care about what's on his site; doesn't mean I believe what's on his site. It's actually the reason why I started the thread. Because I assume it's making false claim, therefor I want people to show me evidence that he lied in the past. So gl selling me ur bridge.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

My advice is NERVER use a service with rating. Because
    1) they can claim winning $$ with losing record
    2) they can always say you have poor MM

A professional capper should only choose a bet with high chance of winning. So every bet is a good bet in his/her opinion. Betting really small $ on a game that you don't feel confident of winning is for action junkies or degen gamblers, and most of us are just that hahahahaha

I looked at the website and there is too much going on for my liking. Too much marketing and sh!t. BOL though.

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    My advice is NERVER use a service with rating. Because
    1) they can claim winning $$ with losing record
    2) they can always say you have poor MM

A professional capper should only choose a bet with high chance of winning. So every bet is a good bet in his/her opinion. Betting really small $ on a game that you don't feel confident of winning is for action junkies or degen gamblers, and most of us are just that hahahahaha

I looked at the website and there is too much going on for my liking. Too much marketing and sh!t. BOL though.
    Thx. I think I will take a couple of weeks to track his pending pick and make sure he doesn't mess around with the star system or alter his pick. Do you have any other capper that you would suggest?

111resevil777

You obviously have no confidence in your own ability so why even gamble? Ringling Brothers was sure right about a sucker being born every minute, No one is buying his crap picks so how can you prove him wrong?

Raiderguy101

Another thing he loved to do that drove me crazy was taking a lot of high juice plays. I had him for football season NFL and College and he bought points way too often. He also took many ML favorites too such as -140, -150, -160 etc. do you realize how high of a % you have to hit just to break even?

And again don't fall for the syndicate bullshit. Never again I told myself would I fall for such bullshit.

TheDonger

You obviously have no confidence in your own ability so why even gamble? Ringling Brothers was sure right about a sucker being born every minute, No one is buying his crap picks so how can you prove him wrong?
    You obviously have no idea what investing is about -_- . Money > Ego. Sometime it's better to pay someone to do the work if they are better then you. I don't watch MLB, NFL NCAAB, NBA. Doesn't mean I don't want to bet those market. It's not about gambling it's about making some extra bucks.

Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

He is one of the WORST services available on the internet. Just do a simple search on this forum for all the horror stories and truths about him. If you enjoy pissing your hard earned money away then I suggest you sign up for his service.

He has hardly no clients because he is a dis-advantage handicapper and business got so bad at his website he had to open a new website under a different name!!!!!!

Hello!!!! Why would you buy picks from a guy who has two different websites???? Isnt that a red flag?

Both websites had the Yankees and Astros today and cleveland yesterday as a big play. Shocking!!!

Here is his other website proedgesportspicks dot com

He sent me an advertising email on back to back days under his new website months ago and I replied, Jeff I know what your up too. Never got another one since.

Woody

Donger- I would not listen to any of these idiots regarding Oskeim service. His service is one of very few that is 100 percent transparent. Plays come via e-mail early in the day with full write ups. Once results of his plays have finished, every one is listed on his website and is tracked via third party by Cappers Watch. I can confirm that every play is 100 percent correct. Purchase a month worth of service and if you find different results than the ones listed, feel free to visit this site and tell the world they are not correct.

111Resevil777- I am not sure where you come up with your bullshit stealing claims but you are misguided and a liar. Accusations without any facts.

Raiderguy - A short term gambler who is angry because he didn't have the bankroll to follow Oskeim plays long term. There isn't a service on the planet that I going to win every week or month. Long term investors have been rewarded with his plays. Professionals buy points, play moneylines all the time. He releases a number that gives his client the best opportunity to come away with a winner. His records are not the same as Oklahoma Sports Monitor because the monitor does not accept moneylines. As you know, Jeff chooses to play to win with short spreads in certain cases. Long term winning isn't for everyone.

Oneguy- Website too complicated for you. You should stick with Highrollerplays and Presidentialclub1, following them has really paid off.

TheDonger

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Donger- I would not listen to any of these idiots regarding Oskeim service. His service is one of very few that is 100 percent transparent. Plays come via e-mail early in the day with full write ups. Once results of his plays have finished, every one is listed on his website and is tracked via third party by Cappers Watch. I can confirm that every play is 100 percent correct. Purchase a month worth of service and if you find different results than the ones listed, feel free to visit this site and tell the world they are not correct.

111Resevil777- I am not sure where you come up with your bullshit stealing claims but you are misguided and a liar. Accusations without any facts.

Raiderguy - A short term gambler who is angry because he didn't have the bankroll to follow Oskeim plays long term. There isn't a service on the planet that I going to win every week or month. Long term investors have been rewarded with his plays. Professionals buy points, play moneylines all the time. He releases a number that gives his client the best opportunity to come away with a winner. His records are not the same as Oklahoma Sports Monitor because the monitor does not accept moneylines. As you know, Jeff chooses to play to win with short spreads in certain cases. Long term winning isn't for everyone.

Oneguy- Website too complicated for you. You should stick with Highrollerplays and Presidentialclub1, following them has really paid off.
    Thanks, you are pretty much summing up my conclusion. Instead of buying the service I'll just be a little patient and track his pending picks until I really feel confident.

111resevil777

Ask Jeff how many services that he purchases early? Woody the classic troll, show me in any forum that this wannabees plays are ever posted?

TheDonger

Ask Jeff how many services that he purchases early? Woody the classic troll, show me in any forum that this wannabees plays are ever posted?
    ... the only wannabe troll I see here is you.

On his site he actually release his pick when game starts with "PENDING" as result. So you can simply track them down. That's what I'm doing and so far nothing has been altered.

1234 ... Last