brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    more american and more patriotic than you. i served in the 1st gulf war. have some respect.

i just know how to think for myself as opposed to you who thinks what mommy and daddy believed in is the only way to think.

you must be a redneck
    lol I bet that was fun, fact you even call it a war is a joke since you were there. Shows how much of a fool you are.

And, no you don't know how to think for yourself thus your ridiculous post anti-american post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Don't be surprised if we find later she is in cahoots with Sterling to raise the selling bids for the Clippers so that Sterling makes more money.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

She didn't sell or give the tapes to tmz. This recording happened in September 2013. She gave the recordings to a friend to keep in a safe place. That friend betrayed her and went to tmz just recently. I don't know if the friend was paid for the recordings. I would think so.

Be careful who you trust.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

that broad is ugly. she'll get what's coming to her

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

its amazing how many players in the league cando worse but one gets banned for life,,too many double standards

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

at least kareem is talking some sense, first black guy I've heard say something logical about this even though he still thinks it's "racist" lol.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,6400405.story

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    She didn't sell or give the tapes to tmz. This recording happened in September 2013. She gave the recordings to a friend to keep in a safe place. That friend betrayed her and went to tmz just recently. I don't know if the friend was paid for the recordings. I would think so.

She still purposely recorded a baited interview type conversation for a reason though....so doesn't matter if the friend sold her out or not. If you don't do shady things to begin with, you won't get the bad end of a deal.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post

and the tapes magically appeared one month after Sterling's wife brought a huge lawsuit against stiviano basically asking for everything back that sterling gave her and calling her an opportunistic whore (in so many words)?

You can't be this naive and gullible can u?

She gave then to a friend so the friend could release them and stiviano hands would be clean. Then she probably gave the friend a cut of the proceeds from tmz. If course the friend collected the money and paid stiviano but the deal was orchestrated by stiviano

PaulMuckle
    PaulMuckle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really hope V.Siciliano does something positive with the limelight she has been brought into. My niece/nephew/it-thing is a transvestite.

If V.Siciliano can go on the speaking circuit to top-flight universities casting glory on the plights of fellow trannies, she'll/he'll/it'll will do wonders for my tranny relative.

It always bring a tear to my eye when we go on a family outing and my tranny niece/nephew/it-thing will collapse in an utter state of confusion and dismay when all the bathrooms are marked either "Men" or "Women". Absolute, utter discrimination. But I always tell it/thing, 'Don't worry, I've sent some letters off to our congressman and we'll have 'Tranny' bathrooms soon!' The smile on it's/thing's face is always glorious after that.

Of course, a lot people who don't have relatives or aren't trannies themselves, well, they don't understand the issues affecting transvestites. The issues go deeper. For instance, in my letter to our congressman I talked about the #2 issue affecting trannies after where to take a proper dump at with your big, round balls hanging below your mini-skirt... if there is no specific bathroom marked 'Tranny'.

You see, the #2 issue in the tranny community is Diet Coke vs. Regular Coke. Trannies love their cokes, be it 'Diet' or 'Regular'. They will fight to the death over this issue. This is why I asked in my letter to our congressman that we actually have four bathrooms available to the public:

--Men
    --Women
    --Trannies Who Enjoy Diet Coke
    --Trannies Who Enjoy Regular Coke
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave PaulMuckle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

80 year olds don't give a penetrate about anything.

homie1975

look at Stiviano's incredible body, no fukking way she is a trannie

Last edited by homie1975; 05-03-14 at 05:49 PM. Reason: to add pic

PaulMuckle

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    look at Stiviano's incredible body, no fukking way she is a trannie

Exhibit A:

Tranny who plays Dungeons & Dragons (and who is very happy after finding a Level 6 Magic Potion Bottle to
    combat your Level 5 Wizard Wand Electric Beams):

PaulMuckle

Exhibit B:

Better body than Victor Siciliano?

PaulMuckle

Let us not forget she was your standard Sirina Williams before her operations:

Roosevelt High School Yearbook

She had nose trimming, cheek bone shaving surgery and lip reduction surgery ... among other things.

homie1975

Damn i think i fukked that thai chick in pattaya last month

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

face is still mush work or not funny that she was a stripper and went to Roosevelt ....if I had a dime for every one of those.

First 12