marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Watch the Thunder some how lose game 7. Now that would be epic.
    after that weak suspension I hope the do

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Lol at the conspiracy theorists in here. Zbo got suspended because he punched someone in the face. How are you guys defending him?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Lol at the conspiracy theorists in here. Zbo got suspended because he punched someone in the face. How are you guys defending him?
    NBa wants OKC according to SBR yet OKC got no calls in three overtime losses and Joey Crawford took the ball away from Durant during a free throw.

Lol.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

wow that hurts them

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    OKC ML is as close as it gets to a lock. Loading up on it in 3 different books.
    The thunder lost several times this year at home with a -2200 ml. Gl. Cleveland rained threes on them. Cleve on b2b on road in okc. And bombs away. Thats one way to beat them

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

you trying to tell me if lebron did that same act leading to a game 7 he sits?

look at paul george hes somewhere inbetween zach and lebron on the star level and he gets a pass. his dad must have gone to dartmouth

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

look at paul george hes somewhere inbetween zach and lebron on the star level and he gets a pass. his dad must have gone to dartmouth
    George had half a foot on the court. If it were the Stern era, he would have been suspended. Silver did the right thing and gave him a pass. Plenty of famous players have been suspended for leaving the bench (Ewing, Amare).

If LBJ threw the same punch as Zbo, yes he would have been suspended. Watch the replay. Zbo winds up for a sucker punch on Adams, no other way to put it. Only difference is LeBron would never do that, because he isn't that dumb.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    The thunder lost several times this year at home with a -2200 ml. Gl. Cleveland rained threes on them. Cleve on b2b on road in okc. And bombs away. Thats one way to beat them
    memphis can't rain shit on anyone
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Pauulzcappin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

yes... when the league reviews flagrants and sees an obvious punch thrown, its an auto suspension.. dont matter who it is...

people saying it wasnt a punch are fukking blind

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I can't say shit about this one since I thought Nene should be suspended for a weaker shot.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

That was no real punch, or Adams would have fallen down. ZeBo is a dumbass, though. On the other hand, the Grizz are completely unwatchable and they had a real chance to upset the Clips/GSW winner too. I am sure the NBA front office will be happy to see them gone and settle for a high-scoring 2nd round series, and the West final. Not a lot of people appreciate the defense-first bball, myself included. I am personally stoked that the Bulls and Grizz are gone, would have been great if Indy got eliminated too.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    That was no real punch, or Adams would have fallen down. ZeBo is a dumbass, though. On the other hand, the Grizz are completely unwatchable and they had a real chance to upset the Clips/GSW winner too. I am sure the NBA front office will be happy to see them gone and settle for a high-scoring 2nd round series, and the West final. Not a lot of people appreciate the defense-first bball, myself included. I am personally stoked that the Bulls and Grizz are gone, would have been great if Indy got eliminated too.
    Grizzlies aren't gone yet...

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

tony allen has a migraine. grizz have about a 5% chance of winning today

KRIT

Horrible timing for Grizzlies. No Zbo, Conley not at 100%, and maybe no Tony Allen.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Grizzlies aren't gone yet...
    Lol the grizz have as much chance to win as ur mariners winning the series

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Lol the grizz have as much chance to win as ur mariners winning the series
    I'm not a Mariners fan. My status was in reference to a bet. I never changed it.

Tony Allen is starting.

I hope OKC wins, but it's not a sure thing.

yisman

Hot start for Memphis, close game now.

First 12