SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

What's the best US poker site?

Most traffic and best tournies. Anyone play in the US at a decent site?

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Obviously Paradise Poker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Thanks J $

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Obviously Paradise Poker
    Nice one

I think Black Chip Poker is the most legit US facing site these days.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Carbon.. Black is also on merge... Bovada is good too but anonymous tables

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

carbon sucks, blowvada sucks.... to think that these two shitholes may actually be considered to be the "best" for US players tells you the absolutely pathetic situation that exists...... those cheating fcksticks at carbon crashed their $100,000 sunday guarantee b/c only 45k or so of buyin's were acheived, such that those miscreant degenerates would have to fork over 55k to the prize pool..... solution? crash the trny and rip off players by only paying out pro rata among the plyers remaning in the trny, based on the $45k in buyins, with no chop of the 55k they should have put in..... if you think that kind of bullshit is the best out there for US players, ..... ouch....... I was tenth in chips that day when those sorry penetrates did that..... cost me at least a grand, possibly much more.... haven't played at that shithole since.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-28-14 at 05:53 PM. Reason: chicklets, crucifixes, and jackie bleww

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

wow penetrate that.....par for the course I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    carbon sucks, blowvada sucks.... to think that these two shitholes may actually be considered to be the "best" for US players tells you the absolutely pathetic situation that exists...... those cheating fcksticks at carbon crashed their $100,000 sunday guarantee b/c only 45k or so of buyin's were acheived, such that those miscreant degenerates would have to fork over 55k to the prize pool..... solution? crash the trny and rip off players by only paying out pro rata among the plyers remaning in the trny, based on the $45k in buyins, with no chop of the 55k they should have put in..... if you think that kind of bullshit is the best out there for US players, ..... ouch....... I was tenth in chips that day when those sorry penetrates did that..... cost me at least a grand, possibly much more.... haven't played at that shithole since.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

none off them are nearly as good as pokerstars or fulltilt, but since we dont have those options anymore, i play at pokerhost. terrible traffic...but they do pay. cant wait to be able to play at pokerstars again.