STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any value at Memphis +3100 to win it all?

Only team I don't think they can beat is S.A. Its all about matchups, we know that, but do they have what it takes to win it all? Seeding means nothing to me at this point, and the fact they are the 7 seed gives them added value imo.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Could happen, doubtful but they have the pieces to play with anyone. I think having Miller is a big key, they were missing a shooter last year. Like the Udrih pickup as well.

STAX

Defensive, hard-nosed teams that play team ball win in the NBA playoffs. Only thing I hate about Memphis is Tayshawn Prince. He starts and doesn't play much, but this guy is finished as a pro. I can't stand when he gets the ball under the hoop and dribbles it out to the 3 pt line every time. Agree about Miller, and he is an underrated defender as well.

da_hustla
    da_hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5301

At that price its worth a shot

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

save ur money - Miami will three - peat !!

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Definitely has value. I agree in that they would have trouble beating the spurs, they are like 1-11 against them since beating them in the playoffs couple years back, Splitter being the big difference defensively since then when he was riding pine behind small guys like Blair and McDyess trying to defend ZBO and Gasol. But keeping in mind that SA will have their hands full with a faster more athletic team in the Blazers who have given them alot of trouble past couple years, they may not even have to play them.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    save ur money - Miami will three - peat !!
    This.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This.
    I mean, yeah, likely, but I don't see how at this point in time you can't say Memphis won't win it all more than 1 out of 31 times... +2000 and I wouldn't touch it, I was surprised to see it so high honestly

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

There is some value. Memphis is built like a team that has a shot with size and defense. They are not the best offensive team, but very hard to beat at home and will usually be very competitive on the road as well, hanging on with the best of them in very close games most of the time.