larryp0405
    larryp0405's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

NETS + 5 a gift

I love this line and spread, and i also love the fact that the public is all over toronto.

But to analyze the game, i dont understand the line, the Nets are simply a better team but again the public seems to think toronto is legit,etc because of the regular season standings etc.

I want to point out a few things

The Nets were Horrible on back 2 backs this year, as was boston when they had KG and Pierce, they were back because they are old(but that not a bad thing in the playoffs unless because No b2bs) , they split with Toronto this year 2-2, and one of those game the nets just flat out gave the raps with dumb turnover in a game they lead with less then 20s left and the ball. but those two losses to toronto were the 2nd games of back 2 backs. so the nets could easily be 4-0 vs Toronto.

Now the Nets simply have better players despite what the public may percieve as good stats, they see derozan avg 22 ppg and think hes the best player since the nets highest player is Joe Jesus at 16 ppg.

Derozan is a 42% shooter, a 30 % 3 point shooter. That is horrible. he has no range. and hes gonna have a tough time again with Shaun Livingston guarding him again, why would his performance in game 2 change from game 1?

Lowry had a solid game 1. but again he is a 42% shooter, thats not all that great. he potentially could have a horrible shooting game today.

the nets

Deron Williams, 45% shooter even though hes had an off year. and he played aggresive game 1, and that should continue, no reason not too.

Pierce is a 45% shooter, and has been a 49% shooter the last 3 months of the season, good 3 point shooter at 38%.

Joe Johnson is a 45% shooter on the year and has been lights out the last 2 months over 48%. a good 3 point shooter at 40% on the year. presents mismatch problems much like pierce does.

The Nets bench sucked. Mirza and Thornton were garbage, the nets as a whole shot 4-24 from 3 game 1.

The raps got 18 points off the bench from an avg player in greivas vasquez.

The Nets want to get rid of toronto quick and rest up for there match against the cHEAT

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

some sites the public is on toronto some sites the public is on the nets. I wouldnt believe those percentages that much

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Points and plus money on the ML are a gift.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People are forgetting Game 1 opening line. It actually was Toronto -2.5 and it moved to -3.5

This line is totally different for Game 2. It opened at Toronto -4.5 and moved to -5. Back to -4... and now back to 5.

What does this mean??? It's begging you to take Nets +5. And that's what the public is doing.

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    some sites the public is on toronto some sites the public is on the nets. I wouldnt believe those percentages that much
    Nets are only +5 because in the regular season they won only 43 games and toronto won 48 and nets were sub 500 on the road.

but they cared nothing about regular season and alot of the losses were on back 2 backs. Toronto played the regular season like playoffs cause they are young and went all out. toronto sucked vs teams over .500 but feasted on teams under .500 , nets were 20 - 20 vs teams above .500

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Dumbest write up I have ever read.

"They went 2-2 but nets should have won 4-0."

Derozan was terrible in game 1, why should that change in game 2"

Larry say hi to your brother Darrel and your other brother Darrell you fuking moron.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Larry nothihg is a gift except Xmas and your family giving you a fukkin tie

larryp0405

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Dumbest write up I have ever read.

"They went 2-2 but nets should have won 4-0."

Derozan was terrible in game 1, why should that change in game 2"

Larry say hi to your brother Darrel and your other brother Darrell you fuking moron.

you must be a toronto fan u idiot

Did you not read that torontos two wins against the nets came off the 2nd night of a back 2 back for brooklyn, who was terrible all year on back 2 backs

go ahead and put your money on a bum like derozan

clown doesnt know shit about basketball , stick to hockey you idiot canuck

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    this.

larryp0405

I just gave you a bunch of analysis on why brooklyn will take two

go ahead and pick Toronto i dare you

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Toronto wizards and indy roll tonight book it.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by larryp0405 View Post
    you must be a toronto fan u idiot

Did you not read that torontos two wins against the nets came off the 2nd night of a back 2 back for brooklyn, who was terrible all year on back 2 backs

go ahead and put your money on a bum like derozan

clown doesnt know shit about basketball , stick to hockey you idiot canuck
    I'm not betting this game LARRY....lol

but it's raptors or pass, home court will be huge, nets will be happy with the split.

You fukin dumb homer.

larryp0405

but it's raptors or pass, home court will be huge, nets will be happy with the split.

You fukin dumb homer.

heres the stupid they will be happy with the split angle.

your a fuckin idiot

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

You fukin dumb homer.
    GL men, whom ever you choice.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

tough games, but the fav's should show up...pacers have been limping in, makes me nervous