Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Lay The Points With Indiana Tonight!!

Boyz, it's now or never for these Pacers. They fight all year for home court advantage and then they lose game 1 in the opening series, against an Atlanta team that barely made the playoffs! Pathetic. In fact their entire second half of the season has been pathetic. They finished the season on a 6-25 ATS run. All that aside, I'm gonna step out on Indy tonight. Charles Barkley ripped into them the other night, calling them a bunch of wussies. If they have any pride at all, we'll see an all-out effort tonight. Atlanta blows. Lay the 7.5!!

Good luck!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Indian loses tonight they should forget rest of games

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

This now or never/wake up moment for the Pacers should have occurred in game 1. They got spanked by the Hawks a couple weeks before and they've been getting spanked for a while now. This Pacers team has been sent plenty of "messages" which is why I don't buy the idea that motivation/pride will change anything. It's a matter of chemistry and they don't have it. I think they will win, but I'm feeling this Atlanta Hawks team that "blows" and has destroyed them the past two games. +7.5

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

It'll be interesting to see, if Vogel will actually play zone defense against Atlanta, as it was stated today.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only problem with playing zone against the hawks is that they can actually knock down the 3 point shot. So I think what they need to do is bench hibbert.... He's hurting the team also those guys need to start moving the ball more that's why I would love to see cj Watson start over George hill. They need to find an answer for Teague, they can't just keep letting him tear into the lane at will... Prolly will need to put Paul George or lance Stephenson on him that may be able to slow him down.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

If the pacers play zone they will lose by 15. Playing zone would be completely stupid. Every single player that starts and most of the bench can shoot 3's.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    If the pacers play zone they will lose by 15. Playing zone would be completely stupid. Every single player that starts and most of the bench can shoot 3's.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Indy finally showed some pride. Will look to lay the short lumber with them in the next game too. The Hawks have no right being in the playoffs.