mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Die hard Celtics fan who would die for the Green feels really bad for KG

I have seen KG play night in and night out for the last 6 years.....saw all the playoff games in person with the Green.......He would die on the court for his team and a lot of people hate him around the league and as fans but let me tell you Kevin Garnett is a real life warrior who wants nothing more than to go to war and give 101% out there for his team and to win.

Slowly saw his decline in the last 2 years as a Celtic....Really hasn't consistently been Elite for a few years now, did have a huge playoff run when we fell to the Lakers in the finals and when we SHOULD have beaten the Heat.

Man great memories for me. I miss Kevin Garnett. Guy loves Boston and Boston loves him

But wow I feel really bad Watching him this year, and its going to be even harder to watch him in the playoffs. KG is giving it a 100% but man he is really done as being an effective basketball player on the court...His veteran leadership could help and will help and the effort is there, but the poor guy has nothing in the tank from what it looks like

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

"poor guy"

fuk him

look at it this way....how would the younger kg treat this version of kg...he'd tell him to get the fukk off the court

then he'd take a swipe at him and run behind one of his teammates

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    I have seen KG play night in and night out for the last 6 years.....saw all the playoff games in person with the Green.......He would die on the court for his team and a lot of people hate him around the league and as fans but let me tell you Kevin Garnett is a real life warrior who wants nothing more than to go to war and give 101% out there for his team and to win.

Slowly saw his decline in the last 2 years as a Celtic....Really hasn't consistently been Elite for a few years now, did have a huge playoff run when we fell to the Lakers in the finals and when we SHOULD have beaten the Heat.

Man great memories for me. I miss Kevin Garnett. Guy loves Boston and Boston loves him

But wow I feel really bad Watching him this year, and its going to be even harder to watch him in the playoffs. KG is giving it a 100% but man he is really done as being an effective basketball player on the court...His veteran leadership could help and will help and the effort is there, but the poor guy has nothing in the tank from what it looks like
    He's old. It happens.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

First time I saw him live in Boston, early in his first year I couldn`t believe how fast his lift was on the boards.
    He was no youngster then, but played his ass off every second.
    That team should have won a pair.

Time to retire though. Sick of seeing his boxscore.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    First time I saw him live in Boston, early in his first year I couldn`t believe how fast his lift was on the boards.
    He was no youngster then, but played his ass off every second.
    That team should have won a pair.

Time to retire though. Sick of seeing his boxscore.
    Celtics should have won atleast 2 mabye 3 possibly 4.

Anyone who says no did not watch them. They were so good. So many bad breaks