MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Cain is the best heavyweight of all time, and there isn't a single fighter who I'd 'cap at less than +300 against him. I thought we were past the point of questioning him.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nice work.

I usually love Cerrone. Trust me. I am a huge fan of Cerrone's and pick him quite often.

I just thought Edson was going to get the better of the exchanges tonight and took Edson at -110.
    Cerrone proved me wrong with his amazing abilities. Guy is a machine.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave BIGDAY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Nice work.

I usually love Cerrone. Trust me. I am a huge fan of Cerrone's and pick him quite often.

I just thought Edson was going to get the better of the exchanges tonight and took Edson at -110.
    Guy is a Zombie:Killer - one of the most exciting in the UFC bet for or against you just cant not like the man.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Sykes 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Cain is the best heavyweight of all time, and there isn't a single fighter who I'd 'cap at less than +300 against him. I thought we were past the point of questioning him.
    Yeah, Cain is legit, no doubt about that.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Im not discrediting him or his ability. Hes a good fighter but I just think hes benefiting from a lack of top tier competition, aside from Junior. Antonio Silva, Brock, and big nog are the other meaningful wins. Obviously you have to be good to beat those guys, but not the greatest of all time.

Out of curiosity, who would you put behind cain, and in what order?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I know you put a lot of time into your pix, and I usually pay attention. If I am on the opposite side of you and a couple other guys picks, I usually leave those fights alone. My only play was Cerrone tonight and I got it at +150.
    How convenient

You past post your only play, of course you go 1-0 and got a good line Nice humble brag

This from a guy that says Cain is overrated

Classic SBR

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Big day, where did u get Edson at -110? I got cerrone at +150 a few minutes before it started.

Edited for spelling , i dk how to get my phone to stop finishing and changing words
    Last edited by sourtwist; 04-19-14 at 10:17 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    How convenient

You past post your only play, of course you go 1-0 and got a good line Nice humble brag

This from a guy that says Cain is overrated

Classic SBR
    Hey miserable krakerfukker, I was having a discussion about the fights. By no means am I looking for attention in a thread in which I told the OP that I follow his picks from time to time. If you want to feud, we can do it elsewhere, dont contaminate this thread with your garbage. Take care.

The Kraken

BigDay went 0-3, he asked me to change the subject. Quit acting like this thread was anything other than just another thread. All threads in PT turn to shit, clown

sourtwist
    not a non pro

He call you up?

Big Day: Hey kraken, can you change the subject in ny thread? That sourtwist guy is bugging me.

Kraken: That knucklehead sourtwist that you are conversing with bothering you?

Big Day: yup, you betcha. I cant stop talking mma, can you jump in and change the subject? Tell him hes a dikkhead for complimenting my mma expertise while you're at it.

Krakerdikk: I'll blow you any day, big day. I got you.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Big day, where did u get Edson at -110? I got cerrone at +150 a few minutes before it started.

Edited for spelling , i dk how to get my phone to stop finishing and changing words
    Actually missed when he was +115.
    Cerrone was the fav to start. Money came in on Barboza.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

He call you up?

Big Day: Hey kraken, can you change the subject in ny thread? That sourtwist guy is bugging me.

Kraken: That knucklehead sourtwist that you are conversing with bothering you?

Big Day: yup, you betcha. I cant stop talking mma, can you jump in and change the subject? Tell him hes a dikkhead for complimenting my mma expertise while you're at it.

Krakerdikk: I'll blow you any day, big day. I got you.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mma lines can move a ton.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Good luck next week. Who you got for the main?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I have Joey B & Phil Davis so far for next week.

Not touching the main event.

Best of luck.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Nice work.

you bet against your idol Cerrone and a american wrestler Kennedy in the same week, did not turn out well

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    you bet against your idol Cerrone and a american wrestler Kennedy in the same week, did not turn out well
    I'm never going outside of my box again.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You'll have a big day next sat. Good luck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Im not discrediting him or his ability. Hes a good fighter but I just think hes benefiting from a lack of top tier competition, aside from Junior. Antonio Silva, Brock, and big nog are the other meaningful wins. Obviously you have to be good to beat those guys, but not the greatest of all time.

Out of curiosity, who would you put behind cain, and in what order?
    Cain > Fedor > Nogueira > Dos Santos > Cro Cop.

Fedor's résumé is more impressive than Cain's, currently, but the difference in skill and ability is too big for me to ignore. Fedor is as skilled and well rounded as fighters get, but Cain's game is too overwhelming; he may not have the grace or fundamental technique of Fedor, but his effectiveness is on an entirely different level. When it comes to clinching against the fence, he's the best I've ever seen, and certainly ranks highly in wrestling and cardio, also. His striking isn't elite in a technical sense, but it's extremely effective when combined with his clinch and takedown game.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

No way DC is more than a +300 dog against Cain, you're dreaming.

The Kraken

Cain's cardio is unlike any other fighters ever. He brings such an amazing intensity non stop that I believe the only way to beat him is finish him early. HW's tire easily yet that is a major strength of his.

First 12