farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I miss Derrick rose
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Sorry for your loss Bigday, but that's the Bullshyt for ya. Garbage offense.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    No there isn't that's why they won't do shit in the playoffs. No "go to guys" look at the bobcats they can go to kemba walker or al Jefferson if they need a basket desperately. Bulls ain't got nobody also thibs didn't even play boozer in the 2nd hf . Boozer was killing it but taj Gibson did have a really bad night tonight. And the penetrating ref called Heinrich in some bullshit call so he didn't even get to play the overtime
    I don't know if it's really a bad thing. Given their choices, the Nets & Pacers are probably an easier path than the Wizards & Heat in the first two rounds. Not that they're likely to win either way, but their chances are probably better in the 4.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    I don't know if it's really a bad thing. Given their choices, the Nets & Pacers are probably an easier path than the Wizards & Heat in the first two rounds. Not that they're likely to win either way, but their chances are probably better in the 4.
    Except that it's going to be the Wizards then Pacers. Wizards overtook the Nets.

farmhouse1

No I'm sorry the level of defense that's going to be played in the playoffs are going to be too much for the bulls. Tonight wasn't an aberration it's what bulls games tend to look like. Long scoring droughts and if they fall behind then they're in real trouble. No go to guys for the bulls and boozer is good enough offensively to be the guy but he's not consistent enough for a long 7 game series.
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

farmhouse1

Wow really? The bulls will face he wizards in first round? Holy shit I don't know why people think the bulls will just cruise by the wizards. They're going to be a tough out, this series is going 7 games I'm thinking

farmhouse1

Taj Gibson has to be the man in e playoffs for the bulls to have any chances of getting far in the playoffs in my opinion. He can be a real force to be reckon with but tonight I was really disappoint in his performance.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Farmer, I'm following you in the NBA playoffs.

I appreciate your opinions.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Farmer, I'm following you in the NBA playoffs.

I appreciate your opinions.

stick to NBA no NHL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigday I got 11 emails tonight hammering you

throw this bum off a fukkin cliff jj
    why do I follow him
    jj is he sharp
    mike tell bigday he is a jerkoff
    I lost my Easter money thanks to bigday

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bigday I got 11 emails tonight hammering you

throw this bum off a fukkin cliff jj
    why do I follow him
    jj is he sharp
    mike tell bigday he is a jerkoff
    I lost my Easter money thanks to bigday

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigday what's good about gambling is is always another day and tomorrow night you will be back firing again

First 12