747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Mark Cuban Going after Bettingresource....

Mark Cuban in talks with bettingresource behind closed doors to snatch them up for his sports betting hedge fund. I heard this in the other forum but waiting for more. Look up mark cuban's sports betting hedge fund for updates. I personally hope that bettingresource remains themselves and not team up with some big names and get too much exposure.

I have been telling you guys that bettingresource is the best in the industry and ras doesn't even come close but lot of clowns here called me as shill. If cuban does snatch bettingresource they will probably take their clients and join the fund.

BreadWinner
    BreadWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3414

Their website looks like a 3rd grader made it in 1991.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nobody1424, and peppermillrick

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Hahahahaha
    Mark Cuban betting on sports
    Hahahahahaha
    You is stupid

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark Cuban can't publicly have ANYTHING to do with gambling owning a NBA team. This was addressed years ago.

747planes
    [Too Long]

Its not quality of the website that matters, all that matters is the quality of the picks and the ROI.

Mark Cuban already has few funds set up through his associates but he is the backbone. Ofcourse he cannot do anything publicy but that doesnt mean he is not doing it.

Mark Cuban is an aggressive investor who will invest in anything as long as there is good profit.

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    Hahahahaha
    Mark Cuban betting on sports
    Hahahahahaha
    You is stupid
    He used to be a bookie in his high school among students....one of the many ways he made money. I suggest that you do some research on him. He is a betting man. Obviously he will say that he doesnt bet on nba because he is the owner but he does.

He admitted placing bets on other sports.
    Last edited by 747planes; 04-16-14 at 03:24 PM.

BreadWinner

So, 747 will you be sharing these wonderful plays with the forum?

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by BreadWinner View Post
    So, 747 will you be sharing these wonderful plays with the forum?
    Of course not. He is here to tout betting resource because they need more clients.

747planes
    [Too Long]

JF301 i don't share the plays for the same reason you don't share them. You get their plays too, why don't you share them consistently instead of posting here and there...because you are scared of getting banned by them. BR doesn't care about getting more clients because they already have returning clients. If they cared about getting new clients they would update their website to a nice fancy flashy site like the other touts....these other touts need fancy flashy sites because thats how they trick the clients to join them. ALl bettingresource needs is their results to get their clients coming back because i know this first hand since i renewed for the third straight year.

Anyways, Cuban already has a fund that started many years ago but its not doing so well. He is looking to make changes in his cappers.

Cuban himself wrote this blog few years ago http://blogmaverick.com/2004/11/27/my-new-hedge-fund/
    Last edited by 747planes; 04-16-14 at 03:26 PM.

BreadWinner

How much is a subscription? Couldn't see it on their site.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    JF301 i don't share the plays for the same reason you don't share them. You get their plays too, why don't you share them consistently instead of posting here and there...because you are scared of getting banned by them.
    Because I couldn't give one fuk about their plays and don't waste my time posting their trash everyday.

oneguy

So 747 knows that it's Mark Cuban who is behind all this but the NBA and their 10000 army do not. Duh.

MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27472

That's funny, I heard it was Warren Buffet that was in talks with them? Maybe it was Bill Gates?

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

Wow what a joke

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiami View Post
    That's funny, I heard it was Warren Buffet that was in talks with them? Maybe it was Bill Gates?
    Warren buffet was great before the internet and the early internet days. He was very good in manipulating the lines and pounding the opposite simultaneously in a big group. Those days were the golden days. Now with the internet lines are very sharp and moves faster than you can blink. Warren Buffent will lose his ass if he bet the same number of games now with his same method. His golden days are long gone.

tbone123
    tbone123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

oh lord.

oneguy

What funnier is that I am here at Monte Carlo in Las Vegas and the limit on MLB is $1k. They say need to have player card then should be able to bet more. WTF?

747planes
    [Too Long]

What are you betting...overnight lines? Even square books offshore offer more than 1k in mlb. IN pinnacle/bookmaker you can bet over 20k and lot more closer to game time. I know for a fact that you can bet lot more. Barkley and jordan and other high profile bettors didn't get into gambling debt of multi millions betting 1k a per game.

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    Because I couldn't give one fuk about their plays and don't waste my time posting their trash everyday.
    Tell me this...do you deny the results posted in the website? I remember you saying back in january that you are getting his plays...so if you have all the plays you can compare the results that they posted in the website. Are you denying the posted results?

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

You gotta do better than that, pal

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    Warren buffet was great before the internet and the early internet days. He was very good in manipulating the lines and pounding the opposite simultaneously in a big group. Those days were the golden days. Now with the internet lines are very sharp and moves faster than you can blink. Warren Buffent will lose his ass if he bet the same number of games now with his same method. His golden days are long gone.