TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Bottom line baseball is an American game about 150 years old and people have always been running out fly balls. Who the fuk does this guy think he is. Instead of benching him a few games, let him work a few days on the sugar cane fields in Cuba to remind him how lucky he is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1463

He's not the 1st guy to think he hit it out to right field at AT & T and not even come close. It looks soooo close!! But the ball doesn't carry at all that way (unless you have the best HGH in the business.)

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Bottom line baseball is an American game about 150 years old and people have always been running out fly balls. Who the fuk does this guy think he is. Instead of benching him a few games, let him work a few days on the sugar cane fields in Cuba to remind him how lucky he is
    good post, Centaur!...

Da Manster!

another gem from Puig...he's into sodomy and loves ghey but secs!...

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

He may be over-rated but ya'll are blowing this out of proportion.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Clearly a homerun

He got robbed

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    There were runners on base anyway.

What do you want him to do, lap them?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

Yeah I stand corrected on that

Still not the way a pro player should act on the field though. Just get down to 1st and see what happens

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I thought it had more to do with the showboating then the non-hustle aspect of it.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1463

I really doubt he was thinking about the baseball situation when he did what he did. I see the same thing happening 0 outs no one on.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Beltran very lazy

Swinging third strike in dirt

He doesn't run

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1229

There are many players that dog it when they hit high deep fly balls, not the best way to play but not that uncommon.

TheCentaur

Watching it again, he thought it was a homerun. Notice how he goes "oh" and looks at the dugout when he realizes it's staying in. Surprised he hasn't been thrown at yet

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Puig is the man and will be leading my Dodgers to the title. He can hit, has speed, and has a cannon for an arm.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

let puig do what he wants, as long as he produces then forget the rest. title or bust

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puig thought the first base ump was a member of the Mexican drug cartel and didn't want to go near him.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

He obviously thought it was a home run when he hit it, THAT was the whole point of this post. Comical that it ended up being a 300-foof fly ball.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    He obviously thought it was a home run when he hit it, THAT was the whole point of this post. Comical that it ended up being a 300-foof fly ball.
    What's really comical is 23 year old Puig rakes in more coin in a year than most here will make in a lifetime, has hot women falling all over him, and could whip the shit out of 99.9% of posters on this forum. Yet, a bunch of half-wit, broke dikk, beer bellied, degenerates take shots at the guy.

Fukkin tards.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    What's really comical is 23 year old Puig rakes in more coin in a year than most here will make in a lifetime, has hot women falling all over him, and could whip the shit out of 99.9% of posters on this forum. Yet, a bunch of half-wit, broke dikk, beer bellied, degenerates take shots at the guy.

Fukkin tards.
    Puig DESERVES all the criticism he gets until he matures, he is an immature ass that needs to count his blessings that he is not in Cuba any more instead of acting like a self-entitled douche.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I'm a little worried that Puig is going the path of another Dodger from a few years ago, Raul Mondesi. Also a five-tool guy who came out of the gates like wildfire, but never seemed able to get "it" together. I do hope I'm wrong, though. I also hope the Dodgers new network finally gets shit straightened out with TV providers around SoCal so I can actually watch the damn games!

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Puig DESERVES all the criticism he gets until he matures, he is an immature ass that needs to count his blessings that he is not in Cuba any more instead of acting like a self-entitled douche.
    Just my $.02, but I'd say you need to worry a little more about your sub par wagers and a little less about a 23 year old millionaire.

LT Profits

Just my $.02, but I'd say you need to worry a little more about your sub par wagers and a little less about a 23 year old millionaire.

I don't "worry" about anything, I am fine.

TheCentaur

Fukkin tards.
    Yeah well, we the fans are the reason he gets paid that much as opposed to like $17/ month in Cuba

I think that entitles us to criticize

Without people who want to watch his talents he would just be harvesting sugarcane in Cuba 25-30% faster, but it's those people he is offending

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12533

He is having trouble adjusting to american culture.

Once he is able to settle in and not worry about the drug lords and financiers who he owes a ton of cash to he will be fine.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9269

I wouldn't f with him.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I know exactly how Puig feels...in my Slow Pitch league that shot looks very similar to many of mine...and the guys on team on constantly on me to run them out.....I tell them to kiss my butt...damn I'm barely playing for pizza....

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Fukkin tards.
    nice try tard, I am a fukn trillionare you might be broke not me or most of us on this forum

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I'm a little worried that Puig is going the path of another Dodger from a few years ago, Raul Mondesi. Also a five-tool guy who came out of the gates like wildfire, but never seemed able to get "it" together. I do hope I'm wrong, though. I also hope the Dodgers new network finally gets shit straightened out with TV providers around SoCal so I can actually watch the damn games!
    With his natural ability Mondesi should have had a better career indeed. Looked at his career stats and was surprised he played for 7 different clubs.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: -926

Check out Michael Cuddyer for the Rockies guy goes 100% on every hit not matter what. Not this dog it bs

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Ho Le Fuk View Post
    i say over, you say rated...

OVER
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

This.

He won't be with the Dodgers -- and may not even be in the league -- five years from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    One of the most overrated players of our time.

Hey nimrods............you've all gone quiet on Puig. What's up hardball aficionado's?

Kid is on pace for 30+ HR's, 120+ RBI's, and .333 batting average and you all go in to hiding.

Fukkin tards.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

people want him to suck bc he's a douche but it's not gonna happen, guy can play

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy is hot

never know he can be mvp of league

LT Profits

Hey nimrods............you've all gone quiet on Puig. What's up hardball aficionado's?

Kid is on pace for 30+ HR's, 120+ RBI's, and .333 batting average and you all go in to hiding.

Fukkin tards.
    He could win the triple crown and it still would have absolutely nothing to do with the point of his thread. In fact, I fear that the more successful he becomes, the bigger douche he will become.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

This guy is a retard

Doesn't even know the infield. Guy went to 2nd on a dropped pop up and didn't stay on base

what a fukking idiot

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

dumbfukk gets double played on a fukking line drive to the left fielder

what the fukk, so much talent on such a tiny brain

First 123 Last