MikeyJ
    MikeyJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hoodrat hoops is a scammer fraud!

What's up SBR,

I'm a new member on this forum but I have been a lurker for awhile now. I decided to join because I want to blast this Twitter Tout by the name of HOODRAT HOOPS and give you a detail information about him so people don't end up making the same mistake I did (twice)!

I signed up with him for his NCAA Package at the near end of last month. Also, his Baseball Package earlier this month because he claimed to have given me a deal. He gave me a different Alias Name each time to send the money via W.U. (I know I should have smelled a scam since the first time).

He claims to have unreal winning percentage but I have been tracking his plays and they are nowhere near what he claims. His so-called big plays are hovering around 55-58% and his so-called smaller plays are 50% at best. Every once in a while he will have a full winning day. He also claims to bet in the range of 35k-500k per play. I think you can do the math about how big of a scammer this guy is.

Here are the fact about this Tout:

-He mostly releases plays on Twitter or his make-shift website (you will not get the log in information for the site until 3 days after you sign up).

-He will release the plays 1-5 minutes before game time so you don't have time to place the wager in or barely have time. Sometimes, he will release his plays shortly after the game starts.

-He will change plays on his website once he realizes the play is going bad and he will never give the accurate line he puts out.

-He release wrong plays to purposely mess with his clients and get ignorant by saying he doesn't care if he has any followers or not.

-He has protected Tweets and it seems as if he is Tweeting to himself. If any of his clients question him on Twitter, he will either block them or ban them.

-A few of his clients gets scare they will get block or ban so they kiss his behind by "Booming" when he wins.

HOODRAT HOOPS,

If you're reading this, I think you will get the clue of how badly I want to meet to face-to-face so I can knock some sense into you. Only a handful of places take the amount of wager you claim to place and it is definitely not Online books. Also, if you're claiming to make the amount of money you make Wagering, then you wouldn't need to be Touting.

I hope some of you here will share some sort of insight on this matter.

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Well I would assume scam based on the name....

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rdegk15 View Post
    Well I would assume scam based on the name....

Thanks for exposing the scam Mikey. Next time buying a service remember most are scams (especially on twitter w/o websites) and if they don't seem professional (ie: name, actions, website, etc), stay far away and don't give them a second thought.

BreadWinner
    BreadWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3414

I'd probably leery of anything with hoodrat in the name of it.

de2de3
    de2de3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Hoodrat Hoops. Come on man,What pro, would name his product this shit..

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, Please be careful of these Twitter Tout Scums. There are other quality free Twitter Cappers out there who are free. And they're decent cappers and won't charge you a penny.
    Last edited by nexus13; 04-15-14 at 12:52 PM.

Lucky5354
    Lucky5354's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I paid for his CBB and NBA service since February and suppose to have it until NBA finals. Last week he took away my login to his website. He never responded back through email or twitter. Today he unfollows me and blocked me on twitter. This guy is douchebag. Stay far away from him and any of his friends. Example: Bigbaseballbets which used to be march madness, he changed his name. I honestly think they are the same person.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky5354 View Post
    I paid for his CBB and NBA service since February and suppose to have it until NBA finals. Last week he took away my login to his website. He never responded back through email or twitter. Today he unfollows me and blocked me on twitter. This guy is douchebag. Stay far away from him and any of his friends. Example: Bigbaseballbets which used to be march madness, he changed his name. I honestly think they are the same person.
    They are definitely all by the same guy using different names preying on the rookie gamblers. Sickening.

Bronxhaters
    Bronxhaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4321

Probably operating out of Scotty Shiller's mothers basement

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655
    Last edited by King tut; 04-15-14 at 06:25 PM. Reason: add

AirTroop
    Update your status
    AirTroop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8102

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ View Post
    "... He claims to have unreal winning percentage but I have been tracking his plays and they are nowhere near what he claims. His so-called big plays are hovering around 55-58% and his so-called smaller plays are 50% at best. ..."
    While much of what you've posted does indicate the guy's less than transparent and honest, I just wanted to point out the fact that the 55-58% big play success you've tossed out there long-term is pretty damned awesome.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by AirTroop View Post
    While much of what you've posted does indicate the guy's less than transparent and honest, I just wanted to point out the fact that the 55-58% big play success you've tossed out there long-term is pretty damned awesome.
    lol. Sure is.

dugdogg
    Professional Blimp Folder
    dugdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!

when are idiots here going to learn to never pay someone by **. paypal only if he doesn't have a legit website with *********** processing. come on dumbasses

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Quote Originally Posted by AirTroop View Post
    Ya but he claims he is hitting like 75% on a 750 game sample over the past 5 years...

AirTroop
    Update your status
    AirTroop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8102

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Ya but he claims he is hitting like 75% on a 750 game sample over the past 5 years...
    See, that's what I don't understand at ALL. ANY experienced sports gambler would be happy to pay long-term for a capper who hits 55-58% year to year in any sport. Why not just be proud of the fact you do that well instead of lying and inflating the numbers? The actual numbers you've given put this guy in the top tier of pro cappers... be proud dude! Don't go for the quick buck off of dumba$$ newbies, build a solid, long-term customer base!

It reminds me of the military veteran who never left the mainland USA working the motor pool but goes around telling everyone he (or she) was a bada$$ special ops commando. Be proud of the fact you kept those commandos' HumVees in top condition and welded the steel plates underneath the drivetrain to save their lives when they ran over IED's -- because of you motor pool mechanics, many of the war fighters survived and came back home to their loved ones.

Sorry about the rant and probably a bad analogy too.

agarcia34g
    agarcia34g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I saw him on twitter and did the month to month to just keep record of his plays to see if his record was legit. And the first day I got his plays he posted a 1h line for Syracuse can't remember who is was against but about 5 minutes left in the 1h the game was removed from his wall. He is very shady and he does post plays very late and at a line that's not available.

And another thing he does is complain on his wall a lot and begs for good reviews for his twitter.

nexus13

I heard he plays a lot of games in a day to keep chasing and tilting the losses to get to the percentage. Sounds very risky.

Hoodrat Hoops, Shaved Ice, Big Baseball Bets, and Worldwide Sharp. They're all the same. One scammer operating.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Worldwide sharp is about one of the biggest Dickheads ever.

PLF
    PLF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    They are definitely all by the same guy using different names preying on the rookie gamblers. Sickening.
    Yeah douchebags like him usually run several scams.
    What do u expect from a guy named HoodratHoops lol touting ridiculous overthetop record? Sad thing is this dude's got BS n fraud written all over him and yet some ppl fall for this shit.

nexus13

I guess people fall for his "Booming" and "Banging". They go off when he wins a game or two.

dugdogg
    Professional Blimp Folder
    dugdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!

same with ProfitBets .. these scammers are the worst. taking money from people who just don't know any better

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Anytime some service clams 70-75% win ratio. Just run for the exits. As we all know it just can't happen.

tryn2makeabuck
    tryn2makeabuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

hey, im going to tell him I want to sign up for his plays, then when he gives me the ** info I will wait a couple hours and tell him I sent the money and give his bitch ass a fake ** transfer number. he will go down to the ** office and find out that HE got played. penetrate that dirtbag.

ridetheriver
    ridetheriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2856

Lololo nice!!!

Dogs12
    Dogs12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Hey guys I stupidly bought a month membership from HRHoops for $200 and looked around to find somewhere to tell about this fraud... I ended up here. All of what I've read is pretty much spot on but I have a little more to add. He had me send the money to someone else and I didn't get a log in for almost a week. I didn't exactly keep track but I put him right around 50% in the last month. When he has a winning day he will sometimes threaten to not post any more plays unless he gets "twitter love" which is why we see so many of the same people claiming how good he is. One interesting thing to note is that his twitter followers increased from 1k to 11k in a couple days. Obviously purchased 10k followers, however you do that. Just a few days after I signed up he started losing and posted a message (I have a screenshot if I can figure out how to post it) saying that he was purposely throwing the last 2 days to teach us a lesson about loyalty bc we didn't sign up for his "baseball package". Good excuse douche bag. He somehow finds a place to bet 100k or more on live in game bets to buy out when his bets aren't looking so hot. Bahaha. Show me where this site is. And the worst thing I've seen is that he posted for the UF/UConn game that Uconn was going to win, 75k or whatever stupid amount it was on them 1h, full game, AND ML. I was actually already on this but then when I looked again 10 minutes later he had all of that deleted and had Florida 1h ML, FG ML with crazy juice for 50k+ and didn't mention his previous UConn picks. How could you be so confident and put 10s of thousands on one team then also post the opposite. When he lost he blamed some of his followers for saying things to get in his head to change his mind about his UConn picks. Phony. Fraud. Douche Bag.

sillirichi
    sillirichi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

hey guys just wanted to chime in here about mr HRH. i can honestly say i have bought both his NBA and MLB package. I was worried about using the whole ** thing too and he mentioned he doesnt use paypal which seems obvious to fraud. and the dude can be a dick and douche bag, but at the end of the day.. ive won with him with his winners. just like all crappers he gets hot and cold.. but mainly hot.. i wouldnt say hes at 70%+ its more like 60-65% ish.. which is good in my book..

Richard

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

So you basically signed on to SBR today and made a thread to announce to everyone you're a sucker.

Only dumbfukks pay for plays.

Welcome to SBR.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by sillirichi View Post
    hey guys just wanted to chime in here about mr HRH. i can honestly say i have bought both his NBA and MLB package. I was worried about using the whole ** thing too and he mentioned he doesnt use paypal which seems obvious to fraud. and the dude can be a dick and douche bag, but at the end of the day.. ive won with him with his winners. just like all crappers he gets hot and cold.. but mainly hot.. i wouldnt say hes at 70%+ its more like 60-65% ish.. which is good in my book..

Richard
    LOL.
    Crawl back in your hole you piece of shit tout.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

At what point do we stop feeling bad for these jokesters who keep paying for picks? I've never tailed anyone, even for free and I do more than well.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    At what point do we stop feeling bad for these jokesters who keep paying for picks? I've never tailed anyone, even for free and I do more than well.
    When did we start feeling bad for them?

Sucker born every minute

sillirichi
    sillirichi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

so im a sucker that doesnt have time to cap and research all that i need to have an edge on making a bet? I think its not that bad of a strategy to pay a capper to make winners to collect from bookies instead of picking sh!t on my own and paying the books anyways?? i dont see a problem with people who dont have time out of their day jobs to do it.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So in summation of this thread ive gathered that people are tripping over themselves to unload their cash to a guy who claims to hit 75% on his plays and then shocked to find out he is a liar and a scammer.

For christ's sake people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

brian2cash
    brian2cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This guy posted a 300k bet tonight on spurs under 209, then in 2nd half when it wasn't looking good, he said, bet over 209 live for 400k(on twitter, not site). Actual ingame lines ranged from 214-216 at the time. Checking all the places he says he bets.

No in games will be this far off. Never 5-7 PTs.

Then the actual game ended under.

So he posts that he was trying to give bad info to 1 guy selling his twitter picks? Meanwhile, he screws over all his fake 11,400 followers.

His twitter hasn't moved from 11,400 in over a month. After flying up there in a matter of a week.

Just incase some are real, I paid someone on elance $50 to copy and paste a message to each one. The guy in India who accepted the job, already copied the followers into excel, if anyone wants the list.

Please people, spread the word and no one pay this fool. He did go on a crazy run and made people money.

But he can't handle a loss. He will chase worse then anyone you ever seen. Stay away.

He lies about games and changes them on his site mid game. He also threatens people to post on twitter.

brian2cash
    brian2cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  27.0 KB

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Hoodrat hoops

wonder if thats Mayan

12 Last