Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Best Odds site?

I usually use covers, but sometimes they are wrong on injuries and things to that nature. I want to know what the best and FASTEST reporting site is for who's sitting, who's playing ,etc..

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

You are going to have to pay for a line service.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    You are going to have to pay for a line service.
    What do you mean? Why should I pay if that information is available online?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    What do you mean? Why should I pay if that information is available online?
    You said you wanted the best and fastest. That is how you get the best and fastest. If you want to avoid paying pick up an app called Team Stream by bleacher report and sign up for notifications in the areas you want. They are usually very quick to the punch. Aside from that another app Sports Insights...not sure if I paid for it or not is pretty quick with line moves and sometimes injuries. But, if you want the quickest, fastest, and most accurate pay a couple bucks for a good line service.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Sports options is good

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

You said you wanted the best and fastest. That is how you get the best and fastest. If you want to avoid paying pick up an app called Team Stream by bleacher report and sign up for notifications in the areas you want. They are usually very quick to the punch. Aside from that another app Sports Insights...not sure if I paid for it or not is pretty quick with line moves and sometimes injuries. But, if you want the quickest, fastest, and most accurate pay a couple bucks for a good line service.

Agreed.

I just use the freebies.
    SBRodds
    And
    Rotoworld

Justin3587

Oh okay. See, I didn't know that a site you pay for would be better and faster. What are the going rates?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Sports options is good
    I used this several years back and it is one of my favorites. I usually pick up a service around football season may go back to this one.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paid Line services are overrated
    You do not need them
    Sbrodds is basically real time
    No such thing as a paid site having injuries 1st

ESPN or any major news service is free, all paid services so is Monitor ESPN and other free sites

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Oh okay. See, I didn't know that a site you pay for would be better and faster. What are the going rates?
    These days you can go for one on your desktop or a mobile version. The mobile version will run you about 15-35 a month depending on the service where the desktop version will be between 75-200.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paid Line services are overrated
    You do not need them
    Sbrodds is basically real time
    No such thing as a paid site having injuries 1st

ESPN or any major news service is free, all paid services so is Monitor ESPN and other free sites
    ESPN is very slow on injuries. Bleacher report, rotoworld, and any line service are much faster. Paid sites have the players OUT listed usually several minutes before anywhere else...usually.

jjgold

Scores and odds good also

Paid services are inaccurate a lot

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

I have no clue where this man used a line service or what he is talking about. Seems like sbrodds whoring to me.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I have no clue where this man used a line service or what he is talking about. Seems like sbrodds whoring to me.
    winner

Ted Sheckler

SBRodds is pretty good and does the job if looking for free site. My opinion, it doesn't compare to sportsoptions. And Always check out Rotoworld for injury updates. Have alerts on the phone for "the score" app that alerts me about injuries, but they seem to take their info from rotoworld as well.

SBRodds+Rotoworld, should be good for the recreational guy not looking to pay for info.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    SBRodds is pretty good and does the job if looking for free site. My opinion, it doesn't compare to sportsoptions. And Always check out Rotoworld for injury updates. Have alerts on the phone for "the score" app that alerts me about injuries, but they seem to take their info from rotoworld as well.

SBRodds+Rotoworld, should be good for the recreational guy not looking to pay for info.
    Agreed there are plenty of free combos out there that get the job done. I use bleacher report, rotoworld, sbrodds from March-August then pick up a line service. Why? The only two sports I bet big on and feel 100% confident in are NCAAB, NCAAF, and NFL.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No need to pay, just use Rotoworld and Twitter. Both free and both fast. Roto is more reliable unless you are familiar with who is posting on Twitter.

Ted Sheckler

Agreed there are plenty of free combos out there that get the job done. I use bleacher report, rotoworld, sbrodds from March-August then pick up a line service. Why? The only two sports I bet big on and feel 100% confident in are NCAAB, NCAAF, and NFL.

What do you use on Bleacher report? Do you go to the team you're looking at, or do they have a list of 10 latest news stories like rotoworld? Is there any reason to use both that and rotoworld or both pretty much the same, just personal preference?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

What do you use on Bleacher report? Do you go to the team you're looking at, or do they have a list of 10 latest news stories like rotoworld? Is there any reason to use both that and rotoworld or both pretty much the same, just personal preference?
    The bleacher report app you can sign up for push notifications on your phone. I have them set for a ton of teams/leagues etc and any injury info/news pops up very quickly. I do not have a rotoworld app nor know if there is one but I do use the website. The Team Stream app is very up to the minute on most things especially injuries.

Ted Sheckler

The bleacher report app you can sign up for push notifications on your phone. I have them set for a ton of teams/leagues etc and any injury info/news pops up very quickly. I do not have a rotoworld app nor know if there is one but I do use the website. The Team Stream app is very up to the minute on most things especially injuries.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into the app.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Thanks for the info, I'll look into the app.
    It just works for me because when I am not on the computer looking up information it is much easier to just have it pop up onto my phone. Does rotoworld have an app?

Ted Sheckler

It just works for me because when I am not on the computer looking up information it is much easier to just have it pop up onto my phone. Does rotoworld have an app?

Not sure, never looked into it.
    TheScore app works well and it sounds like it could be similar to bleacher report app as I receive updates on injuries, and they always within 10 minutes of rotoworld putting out the info.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

2nd shift JJ is a idiot

If you need instant line moves for CRIS family or Bet grande because your a whale or your running your own independent booking operation than spend the Nickel a month for DB

other wise Sports Options is the best for the money

jjgold

Instant line moves are not crucial like instant stock prices
    Plenty of sites 5 seconds behind $500 line services that are FREE

The day of the paid line service is over, every book uses it and just copies each other