James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is indy pacers the ultimate spot play today?

Miami Heat horrible loss yesterday puts pacers and heat in a tie for conference lead. Pacers have the tiebreaker and can not lose tiebreaker. If Indy wins last two games, today vs OKC and the finale against orlando they get the #1 seed.

Okc is locked into the #2 seed in west and has clinched a better record then any east team assuring themselves homecourt in nba finals . They have absolutely nothing to play for today. Wouldn't they prefer to see Indy as the #1 seed then Miami? Force the two time defending champ to take a much tougher road ?

I am on Indy spread and ML today. I really hope OKC lays down and think they are fools if they do not

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it sounds too easy i normally don't bet NBA but thats one hell of a sales pitch you got there.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Miami Heat horrible loss yesterday puts pacers and heat in a tie for conference lead. Pacers have the tiebreaker and can not lose tiebreaker. If Indy wins last two games, today vs OKC and the finale against orlando they get the #1 seed.

Okc is locked into the #2 seed in west and has clinched a better record then any east team assuring themselves homecourt in nba finals . They have absolutely nothing to play for today. Wouldn't they prefer to see Indy as the #1 seed then Miami? Force the two time defending champ to take a much tougher road ?

I am on Indy spread and ML today. I really hope OKC lays down and think they are fools if they do not
    Not sure what your point is but OKC not losing on purpose guaranteed, if they lose tonight then Pacers just were better...

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post

Really?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Westbrook playing

he goes all out all he time

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Westbrook playing

he goes all out all he time
    Same as Durant

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Pacers are the play. They better play one good game against a good opponent before the playoffs start.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Outside of West, Pacers starters looked like a fat girl trying to get laid.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

yessssir

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James it's why you drive a Cadillac and I drive an old van

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

ya that was a fun one for us IND backers. hit line early unfortunately @ -2 so i had a little sweat going there towards the end. but ya i agree, seemed like the perfect spot to back IND.

James D

Thank you goblue/JJgold

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Not sure what your point is but OKC not losing on purpose guaranteed, if they lose tonight then Pacers just were better...
    What I was saying of course is not that OKC they would actually throw the game. However the level of effort they would exert in this spot logically would be significant less then the pacers. This game defines the Pacers entire season goal of getting home court. Now the only thing standing between the pacers and home court is the 23-56 orlando magic. Plain and simple truth is if they can beat a team that wins 29% of the time they win the east.

One pretty telling stat was the Pacers out rebounded OKC 46-32. OKC for the season has a better rebound margin then the pacers yet were owned today by Indy. Indy was all out today.

Itsmemrmatte I bet you were like me when line moved. I was shocked all the money came in on OKC. They were +3 and closed -1. Four point NBA moves are huge.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Good one James.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

lol ya. i was shocked and a little mad when i woke up this morning. i stayed up late and dove deep into the lake of info in search of the right persuasive fishys. all the ones i caught said IND wins this one. just didnt want them to have to win it by a 3 pointer, which i thought it would be, around game time. still dont really see how people were confident enough in OKC here to move it so much. but hey it feels good i guess knowing that we were on the right side regardless of any line movement.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Really?
    Hey Lee, how things going. Hope you are running as good NBA as you were in NCAA.

They actually would lose tiebreaker if okc goes 0-3 in last three games including final 2 games against teams with a combined records
    38 games under .500 AND the clippers have to win their last two games versus teams with a combined record 16 games over 500.

Since I said they can not lose two seed and am a man of my word . I will lay 5-1 they don't lose 2 seed against anyone who wants to bet it. Odds are actually closer to 25-1 LOL We can Both escrow full amount with a respected sbr rep or an escrow betting site.

James D

Don't you agree the west wants heat as 2 seed not Indy?
    Indy been garbage for 2 months and I know wade is hurt but finals is months away . No reason to believe he won't be there

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

good call mayne