Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Heat-Pacers Under 182 and Teaser- Bobcats -1, Cavs -1

Heat-Pacers Under 182

This is going to be playoff basketball. The heat are without wade, their second leading scorer. This game most likely decides who wins it all. The Pacers are rested, they should bring their defense tonight. Also with 90% of money or people on the over, I think this has a good chance of cashing.

Teaser-Bobcats -1, Cavs -1 (4 points)

The Bobcats are playing @boston tonight. They shouldn't have too much of a problem with this game. Charlotte are still fighting the wizards for better playoff positioning in hopes of not playing Miami or Indiana in the 1st round. While Boston are probably if anything trying to get a better lottery spot in a battle with orlando. Either way, Jefferson should go off in this game, and again if the line is 5 here, then it is 11 in Charlotte. Kemba is out, but I think Ridnour steps up tonight.

For the second part, the Cavs should have no problem handling the Bucks. Unless the Cavs really don't try here, then they should get the win.

1-1 on PoDs. 1-2 overall. Let's get this cash by going 2-0 tonight. BALLERNATION let's get it!!!!!!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

teasers in NBA usually only end one way.....gl though baller.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    teasers in NBA usually only end one way.....gl though baller.
    I know, although I think you can find good spot for them. This is just a fun one tonight to do. Anyway, thanks man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

slower pace so far in heat game

Ballerholic

0-2. Not good, not good at all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hollic forget these parlays, I swear your going to be digging ditches soon and evicted from your 300 sq ft pad.