opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nor according to everyone else who posted here.
    Uhhhh.....did you not read my "most likely a douche" line??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by Yerba Lurker View Post
    So disrespectful toward Mr. LeBron "King" James I. #ban
    Can't put LeBron there at his 29 years of age. Will have to wait at least 8 years.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhh.....did you not read my "most likely a douche" line??
    Hey you know what "opie" who gives a s... what you or the cartoon character think. But I will give you this, he does look like some kind of bird.LOL So F.... o... douche b...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

there shouldnt be any discussion about center

kareem in a fukkin wash

he was basically wilt AND russell in his prime...and no that wasnt with the lakers

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Can't put LeBron there at his 29 years of age. Will have to wait at least 8 years.

He's played 2 less seasons than bird/magic, don't see why you need to wait til he's 37 to put him on your list. What's the reasoning for holding someone back because his age?

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    He's played 2 less seasons than bird/magic, don't see why you need to wait til he's 37 to put him on your list. What's the reasoning for holding someone back because his age?
    Because LeBron's bball career isn't nowhere near the end. He's in his prime, wait till last 2 or 3 years of his career.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Doing this based off guys i actually saw play:

C: Olajuwon
    PF: Bird
    SF: James
    SG: Jordan
    PG: Nash

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Hey you know what "opie" who gives a s... what you or the cartoon character think. But I will give you this, he does look like some kind of bird.LOL So F.... o... douche b...
    Ummm.....I still think you're a little confused here, pal. See....YOU ARE THE DOUCHE. That's what we were all trying to get across to you. If you don't think Bird is a top 5, then you're just a douche. That's it. This isn't negotiable.

Anywho, all good. Really enjoy your stuff here, pal. Keep up the good posting.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Because LeBron's bball career isn't nowhere near the end. He's in his prime, wait till last 2 or 3 years of his career.

Yea I get that, just was wondering about the age restriction for someone that's done quite a bit and he's played 11 seasons. I understand not putting Kevin Durant as best SF/PF ever because of his age/lack of accomplishments/seasons in league, but not Lebron.

Who knows by the time 2-3 years roll around we may be saying "Lebron who"? because Durant may plant himself as that "next" guy (doubtful)

If Lebron blows out both his knees chasing around his kids, would he be on your #1 list if he were to never play again as of now? Lebron from last year vs Bird in his best year?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ummm.....I still think you're a little confused here, pal. See....YOU ARE THE DOUCHE. That's what we were all trying to get across to you. If you don't think Bird is a top 5, then you're just a douche. That's it. This isn't negotiable.

Anywho, all good. Really enjoy your stuff here, pal. Keep up the good posting.

Lol Texas never even seen this fukkin gueys name before and he tells him he really enjoys his stuff

Unrale

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Yea I get that, just was wondering about the age restriction for someone that's done quite a bit and he's played 11 seasons. I understand not putting Kevin Durant as best SF/PF ever because of his age/lack of accomplishments/seasons in league, but not Lebron.

Who knows by the time 2-3 years roll around we may be saying "Lebron who"? because Durant may plant himself as that "next" guy (doubtful)

If Lebron blows out both his knees chasing around his kids, would he be on your #1 list if he were to never play again as of now? Lebron from last year vs Bird in his best year?
    It's pretty close, I guess. Bird is one of the greatest jumpshooters of all time and that's what separates these 2. Bird also made more rebounds on the average/season, LeBron scored more points in the average/season, but it's hard to compare 80's/early 90's to the 21st century bball.
    Last edited by SharkAA; 04-10-14 at 04:47 PM.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

PG: SCALABRINE
    SG: SCALABRINE
    SF: SCALABRINE
    PF: SCALABRINE
    C: SCALABRINE

COACH: SCALABRINE

team would be unbeatable

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Yerba Lurker View Post
    Very surprised no one endorsed Kobe.

Then again, very glad.
    makes 2 of us
    Last edited by thetrinity; 04-10-14 at 07:14 PM.

First 12