gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

explain how in betting dodgers 7-8-9 are more likely to score than detroit 2-3-4

this new 5dimes live betting thing, going into top of 7th inning odds to win 7th inning

dodgers were like +323 tie was favorite can't remember the odds and the tigers were +383, i bet on the tigers because they have kinsler miggy and martinez coming up and dodgers have 7-8-9 up i don't get it why would the dodgers be more likely with bottom of lineup to score than tigers with the big bats, i might lose the bet but still seemed like alot better value to me on the tigers

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by gcd8 View Post
    this new 5dimes live betting thing, going into top of 7th inning odds to win 7th inning

dodgers were like +323 tie was favorite can't remember the odds and the tigers were +383, i bet on the tigers because they have kinsler miggy and martinez coming up and dodgers have 7-8-9 up i don't get it why would the dodgers be more likely with bottom of lineup to score than tigers with the big bats, i might lose the bet but still seemed like alot better value to me on the tigers
    Depends on the pitchers

gcd8
    Update your status

jamey wright pitched for dodgers, i got a run and won the bet

gcd8
    Update your status

just didn't make sense to me that the 2-3-4 for tigers would be underdog to 7-8-9 of dodgers really weird line