robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    That's true but if you read your original post it sounded like you were belittling Collison. My point was Collison was much more accomplished in NCAA and while Collison was more mid range game I could see Kaminsky having a career resembling him more than Dirk freaking Nowitzki. Come on now if you are a coach as you say you should know best how freakish and rare Dirk is. His stats , consistency, and longevity as a 7 footer are absurd.
    LOL Check the first sentence of my post. I said I agreed with most of what you said. Just not the part about Collison's game versus Kaminski's. In my opinion, waaaay different types of games. Dirk's only come around once in a great while. Kaminski's definitely not in that category yet. I will say though that Dirk was not that good when he first got here. His trained very hard and did some weird things to make himself into the player he is now. He definitely didn't come to the US with the game he has now.

Now back to the original topic. Each game in this tournament, some people would say that Kaminski would struggle with the long, athletic bigs he was going to face. There was no way he would be able to score the way he did and that he couldn't guard them down low. But each week he would get 20 and 2-3 blocks. I think Kentucky will struggle with him. He has a lot of experience and he is playing against players with a lack of experience. Kentucky's guard play is going to have to continue to shine, because to me, that is where the game will be decided. I like Wisconsin because they so many guys that can shoot. Kentucky can shut one guy down, maybe 2. But I think Wisconsin has too many shooters. If they can handle the pressure, they win.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I've been watching Wisconsin closely (and playing them) - despite it being a #7 vs. a #2, people said Oregon had the better athletes - Wisconsin blew them out. Then it was #6 Baylor vs. Wisconsin - a lot more people watching this game now, and consensus was that this game was not much more than a mismatch of athletic abilities - Wisconsin absolutely routed them. So then it was Wisconsin vs. not only better athletes at #1 Arizona, but the best defensive team in the nation - both teams gave heroic effort and Wisconsin won that.

Just keep the basketball skill/production but switch the colors of Wisconsin's skin (make it 4 blacks and 1 white) and the Badgers would be giving points to Kentucky. So Wisconsin is a great ML play - AGAIN.
    well said. i will be playing them moneyline

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one said Kaminski will have a career resembling Dirk Nowitzski. All I said was Kaminski reminds me a Dirk when Dirk was young and raw. Little bit of a difference there co-cheese

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I agree with STAX. I thought & still do think that Jimmer was the greatest college player I have sen, but I knew the whole time he could never pan out to be an NBA all-star.

I also could never Compare McDermott to him either.
    College is a different animal.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Wisconsin getting pounded now...

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The new "Fab Five" is a pk now against a bunch of white farm boys lol.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    The new "Fab Five" is a pk now against a bunch of white farm boys lol.
    Must be Montross offspring.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Wisconsin getting pounded now...

First 12