Betpoints: 17551

Dear Jojo Life advice: BigDeem5 & Mitchell88 Episode

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

did she just call mitchell88 gay? lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Taking shots at one of the good guys around here, unreal. Is this just a weekly video hooked on phonics to get jojo acclimated to the English language? See, I can do it too.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

basically sbr can be racist/ swear at you/be homophobic and that's ok....but as soon as you challenge anything on this shitty website you get banned.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14, and GiveMeaBJ

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

would love to go shopping with you but I am sniffing Adderall right now, sorry

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    basically sbr can be racist/ swear at you/be homophobic and that's ok....but as soon as you challenge anything on this shitty website you get banned.
    Yea and I say homo in a post I get an infraction. And I'm Hindu/Sikh, she calls my uncle Osama (Bin Laden).
    its not jojo writing the scripts. Just gotta laugh it off dude, or yea be banned.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be fair pulled"queer" is a piece of shit though. As is you mad girl. Could care less about lil deemer too .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

great video
    great site
    great posters

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24902

The odd thing about this video is that I've always had this peculiar fantasy where I'm sprawled out on the floor in some elegant living quarters, and I'm masturbating in front of a fireplace while gazing upon a framed headshot of a young Oprah Winfrey, with the soft strains of broken English delicately tickling my ears.

I have traveled far and wide, seeking my own nirvana, and at long last have found it here in the SBR forum.....where else?

Jojo my darling, you are my bridge to Babylon........... The fortune to my cookie.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Hilarious SBR making threads about ppl they have banned. LOL
    Stop slurping peoples balls that you don't even let on the site.
    It's pathetic.
    Almost as pathetic as to how you treat Jo-jo and the rst of the M.o.b.'s making these videos.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    wait I watched it a couple times. While I will admit I only understand about 50% of what she says did she call me gay? or just say we should shop? which is the same thing but subtle?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    wait I watched it a couple times. While I will admit I only understand about 50% of what she says did she call me gay? or just say we should shop? which is the same thing but subtle?
    Good morning to my meelion of loyal whore shippers!
    I am yur (inaudible) slash hosed preencess Jojo
    My go is to help those of you in ur person Al, profession Al, and romantic lives

She lost me after that. If she called you gay I didn't hear it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Good morning to my meelion of loyal whore shippers!
    I am yur (inaudible) slash hosed preencess Jojo
    My go is to help those of you in ur person Al, profession Al, and romantic lives

She lost me after that. If she called you gay I didn't hear it.
    yea and if she does say it whatever, why is everyone getting so serious around here? Its obvi all in good fun. That includes you SBR brass lighten up. I know I don't see what goes on behind the scenes so I don't know exactly what is said to get these people banned. Seems to me compared to a while ago we have a pretty decent crowd around here.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Did Jojo say she was in the Taliban? What the fukk is eye vice? What the fukk is going on here?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I heard both those things too!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I don't think Jo Jo called anyone gay.

I think she ordered take-out.

I could be wrong.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was it something I said to Jackie Stew?

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

jojo .ill take u shopping there a walmart rite down the street from the super 8

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Pulledclear, BigReam5, & Mitchell88, three of the biggest losers on this forum. Props to SBR for booting 2 of the 3 jackasses.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Pulledclear, BigReam5, & Mitchell88, three of the biggest losers on this forum. Props to SBR for booting 2 of the 3 jackasses.
    why cause you robbed posters? you are a piece of shit

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

why cause you robbed posters? you are a piece of shit
    Darkhat and MikeYanks already buried bobbywaves and the Mickey Mouse, shit book he shills for.

Mitchell88

yea he must be very linked money wise with SBR he should be banned

Eddy Munny

You Neanderthals are ruining my love letter to Jojo. Before you guys started to clutter this thread with your incessant bellyaching, I was having a moment.

I caught a fleeting glimpse of paradise in those deep, brown eyes when she rattled on about some butthurt ex-poster who got the heave-ho. Her words, albeit incoherent in spots, were like music to my ears. Her voice, the soft flutter of a raven's wings... Her hair, the silken, black velvet of a midnight summer sky. An evening with Jojo would surely culminate in front of the fireplace, the hearth dampened with the carnal sweat of two lovers exhausted, and thoroughly satisfied.......all under the watchful, voyeuristic eye of a young, trim Oprah Winfrey.

Jojo, if you're reading this, do destiny a favor and requite my love. Why delay the inevitable? Our love is forever yearning, the way the ocean tide grasps at the moon. Let's leave this SBR nonsense behind and write us our own happy ending.

Mitchell88

YOU ^^^^^^^^^^^ are fukn creepy

Eddy Munny

YOU ^^^^^^^^^^^ are fukn creepy
    Right, like I give a shit what you think......... You just don't have any game bro. Just sit back and take notes. Maybe someday you'll get to boink an SBR administrator too, if you can learn you some proper etiquette.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Aren't you a proven stiff or tout on here?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You Neanderthals are ruining my love letter to Jojo. Before you guys started to clutter this thread with your incessant bellyaching, I was having a moment.

I caught a fleeting glimpse of paradise in those deep, brown eyes when she rattled on about some butthurt ex-poster who got the heave-ho. Her words, albeit incoherent in spots, were like music to my ears. Her voice, the soft flutter of a raven's wings... Her hair, the silken, black velvet of a midnight summer sky. An evening with Jojo would surely culminate in front of the fireplace, the hearth dampened with the carnal sweat of two lovers exhausted, and thoroughly satisfied.......all under the watchful, voyeuristic eye of a young, trim Oprah Winfrey.

Jojo, if you're reading this, do destiny a favor and requite my love. Why delay the inevitable? Our love is forever yearning, the way the ocean tide grasps at the moon. Let's leave this SBR nonsense behind and write us our own happy ending.
    This is pretty good, guy. You clearly have some talent for creative writing.

Where'd you go to school?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Right, like I give a shit what you think......... You just don't have any game bro. Just sit back and take notes. Maybe someday you'll get to boink an SBR administrator too, if you can learn you some proper etiquette.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This is pretty good, guy. You clearly have some talent for creative writing.

Where'd you go to school?
    Omaha Northwest High

Class of '98

Decent grades........ I used to grab two milks at lunch, keeping one obscured beneath the plastic tray, and paying for the other. It was quite a scheme......the perfect crime in fact.

bobbywaves

why cause you robbed posters?
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Aren't you a proven stiff or tout on here?
    If I robbed posters & was a proven stiff or tout, I would have been banned a long time ago. This is common sense morons. Think before you post, you'll come off less ignorant.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If I robbed posters & was a proven stiff or tout, I would have been banned a long time ago. This is common sense morons. Think before you post, you'll come off less ignorant.

Landers still posts here.

And you are a thief.

Mitchell88

try some common sense yourself. CS the latest person to beat you. He was banned for stiffing??? You moron

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

JoJo rules.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Coach your PMs were full but you know J-Money mi hermanita

so basically she said she had to block you on skype and really needs you to stop war dialing her cell

also JJ she knows it was you sent the dozen roses cut to shreds in the box

bobbywaves

try some common sense yourself. CS the latest person to beat you. He was banned for stiffing??? You moron
    We're talking cash not pts son..... I know you're slow, but try to keep up.

12 Last