riddick0802
    riddick0802's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Warriors Vs. Mavs

Hey guys! Im new to this thread but ive been dropping by the past few weeks and have really enjoyed getting insight on a bunch of different plays. Anyways I was looking at the mavs game tonight -4 and I really like the warriors. They are just coming off of a loss and they blew the mavs out last time. Granted the mavs are really good at home, I still just like the warriors to cover? Thoughts? I look forward to talking to you all

ZNC
    ZNC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Hey Riddick, I am new as well and also try to absorb as much info as I can. Betting on Golden State tends to be tricky. As it's looking now it's going to be close one. I was going to put down for the Warriors + 5 but missed the line. Will be interesting to see though, very equal teams. How much did you put down? That's a $10 bet for me.... Fresno State kinda messed me up. Listen to JJ Gold. He is pretty wise, not 100% but at least 85%.

Djg401
    Djg401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by ZNC View Post
    Hey Riddick, I am new as well and also try to absorb as much info as I can. Betting on Golden State tends to be tricky. As it's looking now it's going to be close one. I was going to put down for the Warriors + 5 but missed the line. Will be interesting to see though, very equal teams. How much did you put down? That's a $10 bet for me.... Fresno State kinda messed me up. Listen to JJ Gold. He is pretty wise, not 100% but at least 85%.

LOL jjgold? REALLY? Save your money kids and wait til my guy SKIN posts some winners for ya'll! OR You can check out my thread for some Winnas

Jarman
    Jarman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Skin is a SICK capper but it looks like he disappeared again no? I tried to pm him and he's not accepting messages.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mavs will clip them but not cover

ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by Djg401 View Post
    LOL jjgold? REALLY? Save your money kids and wait til my guy SKIN posts some winners for ya'll! OR You can check out my thread for some Winnas
    Tomorrow is big NBA day: 15 games . Post a thread then tomorrow or tonight with picks. I will try your choices out, but if you cost me dinero big talk I am going end you!!!!

Djg401
    Djg401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by ZNC View Post
    Tomorrow is big NBA day: 15 games . Post a thread then tomorrow or tonight with picks. I will try your choices out, but if you cost me dinero big talk I am going end you!!!!
    HAHAHAH You're Going to End me? Says the guy who does $10 Bets LOLOLOL

Please Dont READ My Threads and stick with ya boy jj

sprewelllatrell
    sprewelllatrell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

update: Marc Jackson is somewhere paying off money to a Dallas mistress right now

ZNC

Quote Originally Posted by Djg401 View Post
    HAHAHAH You're Going to End me? Says the guy who does $10 Bets LOLOLOL

Please Dont READ My Threads and stick with ya boy jj
    So I am small money? Ok, not ashamed to admit it. But I do have a 76% win ratio. And no I won't "end you," but hope you are right about your skills. Would like to see the choices. If you win tomorrow, then it's proof, and we will know your chill. One step at a time, let's see. You talked the big talk, I will put the money down and see. Stop dissing JJ though, has won me several hundred.