pick4player
    pick4player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

fixed ?

i posted earlier how i thought kane from iowa st was shaving , now tell me im wrong about that sparty free throw at the end that was top 10 worst free throw ever to seal a cover ...... thoughts?

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6377

He was told to miss.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

God fukkin dammit man. You need to stop. He missed on purpose, it's a lot harder to catch a board and heave a ball in one second than inbound and toss one. FML this forum is gonna be the death of me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fa11en

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

No...he was doing it so the ball went into play automatically and the play clock started....with 1.3 left there was no time for the rebounder to be able to move the ball the full length of the court......Nice Conspiracy Theory though

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

OP you want to borrow my account?

wtf

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pick4player View Post
    i posted earlier how i thought kane from iowa st was shaving , now tell me im wrong about that sparty free throw at the end that was top 10 worst free throw ever to seal a cover ...... thoughts?
    you need to shave

press real fukkin hard

thanks in advance

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

lol did you watch the game with the tv turned off? coach told him to miss and even the announcers said it...

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    you need to shave

press real fukkin hard

thanks in advance

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Straight up moron. Knows nothing about basketball.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    lol did you watch the game with the tv turned off? coach told him to miss and even the announcers said it...
    Shhhhh....he wants badly for someone to agree with him

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    you need to shave

press real fukkin hard

thanks in advance
    This why billy is a hof poster!! Lmfao

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

clearly, you need to stop betting OP

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    He was told to miss.
    By the mob....

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    God fukkin dammit man. You need to stop. He missed on purpose, it's a lot harder to catch a board and heave a ball in one second than inbound and toss one. FML this forum is gonna be the death of me.
    Show me the last time someone hit a full court inbounds play with 1 sec left for a three pointer on a big stage. No reason to miss the free throw on purpose. Fine if you miss it naturally but its shady and you can justify it anyway you want but youre truly stupid if you dont think sports are corrupt

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Show me the last time someone hit a full court inbounds play with 1 sec left for a three pointer on a big stage. No reason to miss the free throw on purpose. Fine if you miss it naturally but its shady and you can justify it anyway you want but youre truly stupid if you dont think sports are corrupt
    plz stop commenting you are just like the OP, makes sense your a duke fan, anyways they missed it because it's impossible to put up a heave with 1.4 seconds after rebounding it.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    plz stop commenting you are just like the OP, makes sense your a duke fan, anyways they missed it because it's impossible to put up a heave with 1.4 seconds after rebounding it.
    and its highly likely hes going to hit a full court inbound pass for 3 though? Your duke comment proves you believe in stereotypes and are ignorant so I dont know if i should even respond to you because your stupidity has leaked out

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I didn't see what happened, but I can already tell that people think the every game is centered on the betting world and these guys play the games to screw bettors. Unreal.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I didn't see what happened, but I can already tell that people think the every game is centered on the betting world and these guys play the games to screw bettors. Unreal.
    Not screw bettors, to make money. Plain and simple, theres a huge difference between the two in a down economony

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

and its highly likely hes going to hit a full court inbound pass for 3 though? Your duke comment proves you believe in stereotypes and are ignorant so I dont know if i should even respond to you because your stupidity has leaked out
    It makes sense to miss on purpose there, remember the clock starts as soon as the ball is rebounded, meaning team has to go length of the floor. If he makes it and it becomes dead ball, team can heave a long pass to frontcourt (or even around midcourt, you can make two dribbles in two seconds) before clock starts.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    It makes sense to miss on purpose there, remember the clock starts as soon as the ball is rebounded, meaning team has to go length of the floor. If he makes it and it becomes dead ball, team can heave a long pass to frontcourt (or even around midcourt, you can make two dribbles in two seconds) before clock starts.
    There was 1.4 secs left, I doubt you are making more then one dribble and that would only be if you caught the ball in the perfect position. Also like I said before only one of the two options you can lose the game. They are both highly unsuccessful, but my point is there is not a sane argument to why that way is better. If he had missed the free throw naturally, then I wouldnt of said anything but to have people think it was a smart strategy is what made me make my comments

LT Profits

There was 1.4 secs left, I doubt you are making more then one dribble and that would only be if you caught the ball in the perfect position. Also like I said before only one of the two options you can lose the game. They are both highly unsuccessful, but my point is there is not a sane argument to why that way is better. If he had missed the free throw naturally, then I wouldnt of said anything but to have people think it was a smart strategy is what made me make my comments
    OK, even at 1.4, why even give a team a chance to make a long pass before clock runs? Plus they can't really set up a play off of a rebound.

goduke

True but which one loses the game? Only the intentional miss. Let me ask you this, if he hits a three quarter court shot to win the game, would anyone say that missing is a smart strategy?

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Strategy says to miss that shot duke. I feel you main man. I got absolutely destroyed today on some penetrating bs. Just let it go you are wrong on this one.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Do you think anyone from either team was concerned at all about the point spread down the stretch? These kids give their heart and soul to their programs and all they wanna do is advance to the next round. This thread is a complete joke.

LT Profits

True but which one loses the game? Only the intentional miss. Let me ask you this, if he hits a three quarter court shot to win the game, would anyone say that missing is a smart strategy?
    Yes because it was a percentage move. If he makes the foul shot and the team completes a pass over the midcourt line without the clock running, it should be an easier shot than a backcourt heave.

goduke

Yes because it was a percentage move. If he makes the foul shot and the team completes a pass over the midcourt line without the clock running, it should be an easier shot than a backcourt heave.
    But again only one way has a chance to lose the game. That is my point.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Name:  simpson-brain.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  20.7 KB

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Strategy says to miss that shot duke. I feel you main man. I got absolutely destroyed today on some penetrating bs. Just let it go you are wrong on this one.
    What strategy? Is there a book? Miss the shot lose the game or hit the free throw give up a miracle shot and go to overtime. I didnt bet on this game so people who make that comment please dont bother. My point to this argument is to the people who think this is some sort of great strategy and justify it as that. It is not

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Name:  simpson-brain.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  20.7 KB
    Another incredible insightful and useful post to the discussion. People who post but dont want to engage but think mindless pics somehow are the answer just show their stupidity to the highest level

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

My point to this argument is to the people who think this is some sort of great strategy and justify it as that. It is not
    You cant win this argument because the play he called was successful ie they won not giving up any points. Maybe you are right - it was a stupid play - it was definitely cynical and unnecessary - but he called it and it "worked".

LT Profits

But again only one way has a chance to lose the game. That is my point.
    And my point is the likelihood of making a backcourt shot is less than making a shot after a completed pass, not to mention many teams have set plays for those situations when allowed to inbound the ball. And also, missing the shot is not the only way to lose because inbound pass may also lead to three-point shot with so little time left...only a better one.

pick4player
    pick4player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

i just think make the free throw ... the worst that can happen is the heave it 3 1/4 of the court and make it and ot ,,,, why give them a chanse to to toss it up and make it,,,, the line did go from msu -2 to msu -2.5 so a missed ft there is huge..

LT Profits

And my point is the likelihood of making a backcourt shot is less than making a shot after a completed pass, not to mention many teams have set plays for those situations when allowed to inbound the ball. And also, missing the shot is not the only way to lose because inbound pass may also lead to three-point shot with so little time left...only a better one.
    Sorry, bad math on my part. But my original point stands.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Another incredible insightful and useful post to the discussion. People who post but dont want to engage but think mindless pics somehow are the answer just show their stupidity to the highest level
    A picture is worth a 1000 words. The only people who thought Izzo made a bad call were the unfortunate bastards who were laying 2 1/2 on Sparty. Mich St Fans , Players and Virginia backers rejoiced with the decision. The fact of the matter is that the decision locked up the win and cashed Virginia tickets. Coach em up Tom , Coach 'em up.

12 Last