Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Uconn wow

I really didn't see that coming, they looked good tonight

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should've lost to St Joes but they took advantage of both games after that.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Mich St, Virginia winner will beat them.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

I'm glad they won cuz it will b free money taking the virginia ml or mich state ml against them

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

They made their Free Throws and that white boy made a big 3 pointer when the game was slipping away, hats off to them. Refs changed the flow of the game when they called that ticky tack BS call on Hogue on a defensive rebound. Should have been ISU's ball down 5. They missed one of Napier's many push offs the previous trip down the court. It is what it is.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I took the under in that game. Man I hate unders for that reason alone. They scored like 20 points in the last two minutes.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

iowa st did their same story last year in the 1st half against ohio. miss a shiit load of baskets even though they're right around it, like around 10 times at least. the injured player meant a lot too. onto the next game and hopefully make some money.

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Refs changed the flow of the game
    Ref decisions decide all games that arent blowouts

Mitchell88

They made their Free Throws and that white boy made a big 3 pointer when the game was slipping away, hats off to them. Refs changed the flow of the game when they called that ticky tack BS call on Hogue on a defensive rebound. Should have been ISU's ball down 5. They missed one of Napier's many push offs the previous trip down the court. It is what it is.
    Napier pushes off almost every possession.

Depending on who wins the Mich st VA game what do you think the line will be set at?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTMONEY View Post
    Ref decisions decide all games that arent blowouts
    They let almost everything go under the hoop then make that call with under 3min to go. When ISU was putting a run together. Was weak. Even the east coast biased announcers said something about how weak the call was in between sucking off Napier.

Mitchell88

They let almost everything go under the hoop then make that call with under 3min to go. When ISU was putting a run together. Was weak. Even the east coast biased announcers said something about how weak the call was in between sucking off Napier.
    your correct Nino, they were letting them bang around underneath all game then at the end that was a change of pace call

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Napier pushes off almost every possession.

Depending on who wins the Mich st VA game what do you think the line will be set at?
    Exactly, he's too small and the announcers are jerking him off when he's clearing out with his off hand every time. He needs to create that extra space. Defense was never ISU's forte. They dug them self too early of a hole and ran out of time. Mich State and Virginia can D-up.
    Mich State -8
    Virginia -6

Mitchell88

Exactly, he's too small and the announcers are jerking him off when he's clearing out with his off hand every time. He needs to create that extra space. Defense was never ISU's forte. They dug them self too early of a hole and ran out of time. Mich State and Virginia can D-up.
    Mich State -8
    Virginia -6
    those lines sound about right, I think if Mich St plays them they kill em. Mich St is really good playing tight to the ball UConn wont hang

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Mich State -8
    Virginia -6
    those lines sound about right, I think if Mich St plays them they kill em. Mich St is really good playing tight to the ball UConn wont hang
    I think less.

Michigan State -6
    Virginia -3.5

Mitchell88

LT you watching the Mich st game right now. Watch either of these teams play D is unreal both great D. Im not sure what the lines would be, I think the game right now is going to have a big impact on it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I think less.

Michigan State -6
    Virginia -3.5
    You're the king of future spreads based off of future odds. Just think if we saw Arizona -7.5 against SDSU, we will see a similar number for MSU against UCONN. Especially if MSU wins by double digits tonight. Going to be hard to get even action on MSU -6.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Defense in all sports always wins titles

LT Profits

You're the king of future spreads based off of future odds. Just think if we saw Arizona -7.5 against SDSU, we will see a similar number for MSU against UCONN. Especially if MSU wins by double digits tonight. Going to be hard to get even action on MSU -6.
    MSU was only -8.5 vs. HARVARD. Plus it is like a quasi-home game for UConn.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa State played their worst game of the tournament obviously. I was surprised still because I thought this was a team that wouldn't exploit Niang's absence, but UConn was just on fire and Iowa State didn't really start looking like ISU until it was too late. Can't plan on winning by playing poor basketball 35 of 40 minutes.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

They've got all the pieces in place for a championship except for the coaching.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Teams that are left now are basically dead even now of course it comes down to who hits their shots

LT Profits

As expected, Michigan State is -6. Michigan/Kentucky a PICK.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

UConn and Ky the 2 most improved teams past few weeks. Both struggling with weaker conference foes a month ago. Should also mention Dayton but don't feel like they're quite on that level but they are deep.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Mitchell88

LT knows his lines

LT Profits

Looks like people love Kentucky. Woke up this morning to Kentucky -2 and there are even some -2.5 out there. And Mich State now -5.5.

Mitchell88

Looks like people love Kentucky. Woke up this morning to Kentucky -2 and there are even some -2.5 out there. And Mich State now -5.5.
    saw that, they are getting some love. Kentucky that is

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Don't know how you didn't see this coming Mitch.
    Made no sense to me how Uconn was a dog in this game.
    Easy winner.
    Only team with 16 left that had value betting to win it all.
    They may not be done yet either.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Don't know how you didn't see this coming Mitch.
    Made no sense to me how Uconn was a dog in this game.
    Easy winner.
    Only team with 16 left that had value betting to win it all.
    They may not be done yet either.
    honestly Benny I highly underestimated UConn. You are correct I would have to say out of everyone left IMO there is no clear favorite

BennyBigNuts

honestly Benny I highly underestimated UConn. You are correct I would have to say out of everyone left IMO there is no clear favorite
    Uconn isn't a stranger to it.
    I honestly feel the 2 best teams in the country RIGHT NOW are playing each other next game (Mich st. vs. Uconn).

Mitchell88

I honestly feel the 2 best teams in the country RIGHT NOW are playing each other next game (Mich st. vs. Uconn).
    I really like how Mich St is playing, you don't think that Fla or Arizona is better than UConn? I think they are all very close so I think it comes down to who keeps their heads about them and doesn't buckle under pressure. UConn getting hot a right time though that's for sure

BennyBigNuts

I really like how Mich St is playing, you don't think that Fla or Arizona is better than UConn? I think they are all very close so I think it comes down to who keeps their heads about them and doesn't buckle under pressure. UConn getting hot a right time though that's for sure
    Well, you know I picked Mich St to win it all before it started ( I believe that was your thread talking about their odds going in), but this may be their biggest test.
    You are right, Uconn turned it on at the right time here and they look great.
    This will probably be a low scoring, ugly game.
    Will probably be one of the first games I watch all 40 minutes of.
    I have barely watched a first half in any of these tournament games this year.

Mitchell88

Well, you know I picked Mich St to win it all before it started ( I believe that was your thread talking about their odds going in), but this may be their biggest test.
    You are right, Uconn turned it on at the right time here and they look great.
    This will probably be a low scoring, ugly game.
    Will probably be one of the first games I watch all 40 minutes of.
    I have barely watched a first half in any of these tournament games this year.
    I haven't watched a full game either, last night though the two late games I was glued to the TV for the second half of those games. its going to come down to who wins the battles under the hoop, going to be ugly I agree.

Thoughts on the Wisky/zona game I am leaning Zona

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

UConn would have to improve again to match Mich St.'s "A" game. Not sure if they have another leap in them but I am surprised that they are still in this thing. They may need a surprise from their bench to pull it off, Shabazz will do his thing but thinking MSt keeps other starting 4 contained.