1. #36
    ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-02-11
    Posts: 9,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Tough loss. Great year.

    Get ready for the ACC next year. Going to be a shit load of fun. Duke is going to be the media darlings with their recruiting class. Fukk 'em up.

    As a fan of a team still in it, I am somewhat glad to see Louisville gone because I think they were the better team, but I was rooting for your boys tonight because fukk Kentucky.

  2. #37
    RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-09
    Posts: 6,421
    Betpoints: 789

    lkid stay strong pound a fifth n do a line

  3. #38
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,430
    Betpoints: 1543

    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Tough loss. Great year.

    Get ready for the ACC next year. Going to be a shit load of fun. Duke is going to be the media darlings with their recruiting class. Fukk 'em up.

    As a fan of a team still in it, I am somewhat glad to see Louisville gone because I think they were the better team, but I was rooting for your boys tonight because fukk Kentucky.
    I agree. Threw 3u on the ML though. Must have been tilt from watching ISU shit the bed. Saved you a bullet, LKid1.

  4. #39
    manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 20,770
    Betpoints: 1909

    how many gaggers deep is he?!!??

    probably staring down a small gorilla finger as we speak

    tough loss sorry

    Johny it's over
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  5. #40
    ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 12,141
    Betpoints: 1982

    unreal beat pally

    that rookie Harrison hit the 3 he's too good

  6. #41
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Did L-Kid even go to or graduate from Louisville?

    There's nothing worse to me than ppl jerking off to colleges they aren't alumni of.

    Say it ain't so sweep.

  7. #42
    artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-13
    Posts: 2,205
    Betpoints: 4721

    keep ur head up LKID .

  8. #43
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,723
    Betpoints: 1132

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Did L-Kid even go to or graduate from Louisville?

    There's nothing worse to me than ppl jerking off to colleges they aren't alumni of.

    Say it ain't so sweep.




    Kentucky is gaining steam

    They caught my eye when they always beat the might Florida in conference finals

  9. #44
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 171

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Did L-Kid even go to or graduate from Louisville?

    There's nothing worse to me than ppl jerking off to colleges they aren't alumni of.

    Say it ain't so sweep.

    He grew up a block from Churchill Downs, 3 block from papa john stadium... bleeds cards red. his g-mom still lives next to track
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

  10. #45
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post



    Kentucky is gaining steam

    They caught my eye when they always beat the might Florida in conference finals
    Kentucky is definitely the wild card in this tourney.
    They were supposed to be in this position.
    Weren't they #1 to open up back in November?

    Bet you some ppl almost ripped up their futures they had on them a couple months ago. ALMOST lol.

  11. #46
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    He grew up a block from Churchill Downs, 3 block from papa john stadium... bleeds cards red. his g-mom still lives next to track

    Weird.
    Guess I'm just different when it comes to college sports.

  12. #47
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 171

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    He grew up a block from Churchill Downs, 3 block from papa john stadium... bleeds cards red. his g-mom still lives next to track
    Whole fam ride\die louisville from jump street

  13. #48
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 171

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

    Weird.
    Guess I'm just different when it comes to college sports.
    If u could c teddy throw a td sitting on your front pourch you' d prob have grew up a fan too

  14. #49
    Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-12
    Posts: 4,368
    Betpoints: 36

    where is the Kidd?? worried about him. tough break last night I wanted Louisville badly to win. Really hated the choice of shot at end of game though. The play was not set up well at all

  15. #50
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    If u could c teddy throw a td sitting on your front pourch you' d prob have grew up a fan too
    Ehhhhh
    I doubt it sweep.
    They are kids, not pros.
    Unless I graduated from that college, I could never see being dedicated to it like that.
    But I see what you're saying, being born into it and around it like that.

  16. #51
    sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,763
    Betpoints: 171

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    where is the Kidd?? worried about him. tough break last night I wanted Louisville badly to win. Really hated the choice of shot at end of game though. The play was not set up well at all
    I was at his folks house for game....rough one. Bad result but hospitality was top notch as usual
    Points Awarded:

    Louisvillekid1 gave sweep 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  17. #52
    Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-09
    Posts: 6,939
    Betpoints: 54

    stay strong Lkid

  18. #53
    Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 51,985
    Betpoints: 349

    You want the punch line?

    UK ml -125 is my play today...

    Points Awarded:

    Koldazzice gave Louisvillekid1 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #54
    Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-12
    Posts: 4,368
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    I was at his folks house for game....rough one. Bad result but hospitality was top notch as usual
    sweep I wouldn't see you saying anything else. Say what you want but from what I know about him in this forum he is classy and a good guy. I want Lville also

  20. #55
    ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-08
    Posts: 12,141
    Betpoints: 1982

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    You want the punch line?

    UK ml -125 is my play today...


First 12
Top