gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    gaucher gets it

gaucher i know where the good cheap hookers are in north charleston if you dont mind getting shot at
    let's go

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

give it to him

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    always been my issue boredom. I love adrenaline rushes. I always wished they had bondsmen in MA I would love that job. I have 40 something arrests(nothing I am proud of more ashamed) but the point is that other my one big charge that I did time for the rest are stupid shit I did when I was drunk bored or just trying to stir the pot. Thats why I have a bunch of small bids 3 months 6 months. Just because the judge always says you don't learn
    Mitch keep on doin' whacha doin', pal....they'll never know

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Mitch keep on doin' whacha doin', pal....they'll never know

used to do this type of shit when I was a kid... I got away with a lot of shit tho..

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    used to do this type of shit when I was a kid... I got away with a lot of shit tho..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Little Richie!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

hahahaha. My favorite part has to be the "click here to see the first time this man was in a news story" which takes you to Mitcher getting arrested for B and E.

Ah... what an epic thread this is.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    lets rent a house in folly beach, invite all the boys in this thread and film a pilot, Jersey Shore style. Growlers from Bert's are on me.
    10 dudes sitting around getting drunk and posting on SBR, falling asleep drunk occasionally while negotiating with hookers. solid TV right there. this thread made my year, keep waking up from my drunken naps and all I want to do is check the hyannis news.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    10 dudes sitting around getting drunk and posting on SBR, falling asleep drunk occasionally while negotiating with hookers. solid TV right there. this thread made my year, keep waking up from my drunken naps and all I want to do is check the hyannis news.
    Same here man Hyannis news prob never had so much traffic. They prob think hackers are coming.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Same here man Hyannis news prob never had so much traffic. They prob think hackers are coming.
    wondering why random people from NY/NJ keep refreshing the page

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    hahahaha. My favorite part has to be the "click here to see the first time this man was in a news story" which takes you to Mitcher getting arrested for B and E.

Ah... what an epic thread this is.

Tham worst part about that one is the fact that I got a B and E nighttime felony for that. that part of the case is dropped because little did the cops know it was my fukn apartment! Yes I paid for my ex girl to live there she couldn't handle the rent we are on good terms. I went to get my dog(no one fuks with my dog) and got into an argument with her new BF whom I actually don't mind he is an alright guy and my new girl was hotter than my old one. So they arrest me what not then felt like idiots when they called the landlord and he said well how is it BandE when the lease is in his name and all the rent checks come from him? morons they are

Mitchell88

Name:  sleepinongreen.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  49.9 KB this is the last one I got this is one the green behind my old apartment. This is where people walk their dogs have picnics, they have concerts in the summer. Well this dink thought he would pass out right in dead center of the entire park. I mean he couldn't get any closer to be right in the direct center

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Name:  sleepinongreen.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  49.9 KB this is the last one I got this is one the green behind my old apartment. This is where people walk their dogs have picnics, they have concerts in the summer. Well this dink thought he would pass out right in dead center of the entire park. I mean he couldn't get any closer to be right in the direct center

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This thread

Stay out of trouble Mitch!!

Mitchell88

should be in clear after the interview. have to meet with the guy later not for interview but to talk about what he can and cant ask me

First ... 2345