jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took two dogs tonight like a jerk off and staying with the trend

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i actually like nocoins responses in this thread. the sample sizes he indicates are decent enough hes not telling you boneheads to blindly tail Monday favs. hes just pointing out something legitimate. why get your panties all wet trying to bring in stats and variance and other bullshit into this. if you jerkoffs were smart you would use any little tid bits of info you find and pay attention to them. you don't use them to bet blindly, but you consider every factor before placing a wager, including some items like this which are clearly showing certain signs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

7-0 in MLB tonight.
    16-3 so far this season in two weeks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i actually like nocoins responses in this thread. the sample sizes he indicates are decent enough hes not telling you boneheads to blindly tail Monday favs. hes just pointing out something legitimate. why get your panties all wet trying to bring in stats and variance and other bullshit into this. if you jerkoffs were smart you would use any little tid bits of info you find and pay attention to them. you don't use them to bet blindly, but you consider every factor before placing a wager, including some items like this which are clearly showing certain signs.
    I don't think or know books are making a conscious effort to shade numbers in the direction of favorites on Mondays -- I'm just speaking from personal experience, as a dog bettor, and that Mondays typically kick my ass like no other day of the week.

SEA206
    SEA206's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

hey im kinda new to this so i was wondering if you guys could help me i live in seattle wa so i was wondering what is the best online sports sites to use. And which one is the safest and which one paysouts in wa

First 123