Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I thought he had you confused with some other loser?!
    The one and only right here, degenerate gambler. Wouldn't have it any other way.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    You realize you're generalizing statements with no factual base? Nolte hit his shots just before the under 8 tv timeout. It was 60-50 at the 5:00 minute mark. At 1:45, the game stood at 70-54, with CC ending the game with 5 points. Your recollection of the game is fundamentally flawed. Please don't come at this with weak shit, that again, has no bearing on friday's matchup.
    Weak shit? UVA played two of the worst teams at taking care of the ball in the entire country so far in the tourney. Memphis turns it over 13.2 times a game and coastal 13.9. You knew that though. You also knew that Michigan state ranks 13 in assist to turnover ratio in the country. That's going to be real good when the team who ranks 294th in scoring offense plays them......oh yea UVA already played a team from the big 10 and managed to put up a whopping 38 points......go check the box scores on that.....Michigan State rolls slick

jnanayoga
    jnanayoga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Weak shit? UVA played two of the worst teams at taking care of the ball in the entire country so far in the tourney. Memphis turns it over 13.2 times a game and coastal 13.9. You knew that though. You also knew that Michigan state ranks 13 in assist to turnover ratio in the country. That's going to be real good when the team who ranks 294th in scoring offense plays them......oh yea UVA already played a team from the big 10 and managed to put up a whopping 38 points......go check the box scores on that.....Michigan State rolls slick
    And 294th is absolutely meaningless at the pace they play, but you already knew that. How about instead pointing to the fact that they are top twenty in both defensive and offensive efficiency. You can go ahead and keep highlighting the games they played in December but with the #1 BPI in the country since Jan 1 that is about as relevant as pointing to MSU's early struggles.
    Also, MSU doesn't exactly epitomize ball security at 98th in country either.

I'm not sure what it is about this team the makes it so hard for people to accept the fact they are elite.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave jnanayoga 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

As for the.math.and stuff virgina is favored. Also I hope he.meant plus 105. One weeks work is not big there are bets for millions everyday.I'd say they about minus 125.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

this bet will lose. sorry.

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    this bet will lose. sorry.
    I wiil give.you 4 points & mich st. You give me plus 300

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by jnanayoga View Post
    And 294th is absolutely meaningless at the pace they play, but you already knew that. How about instead pointing to the fact that they are top twenty in both defensive and offensive efficiency. You can go ahead and keep highlighting the games they played in December but with the #1 BPI in the country since Jan 1 that is about as relevant as pointing to MSU's early struggles.

I'm not sure what it is about this team the makes it so hard for people to accept the fact they are elite.
    ELITE? They suck. The entire ACC in general sucks. There gonna get mopped up. Elite teams don't score 38 points in any games. Michigan state is better at every single position on the floor....ELITE MY ASS

GT21Megatron

You conveniently use the BPI as of Jan 1st as an argument but through the entire year UVA IS 5th and Michigan State is 8th. Nice try on that one...38 points LMFAO

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

So we're talking about 5th and 8th BPI, 2 point spread. Sounds like a coin flip to me. If MSU is going to win in such lopsided fashion why is that number hanging? Don't agree with wager of life time just as I don't agree with those blowing MSU like it's their job...and I picked them to win it all. Gonna be a great basketball game though.

jnanayoga

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    ELITE? Michigan state is better at every single position on the floor....ELITE MY ASS
    MSU may have more talent at each position but that doesn't make them the better team. UVA is an elite TEAM. The numbers don't lie. To say that UVA will get mopped or that they suck is plain ignorant. Seeing as how you are from VA beach, I would bet that your UVA hate, which is evident in every thread they're mentioned, has nothing to do with the basketball team anyway.
    If you are so confident in a MSU blowout why don't you put your money where your mouth is. Let's see the ticket

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck man. It's only a thousand anyway it's not like your putting everything you own on it like Brock would. Everyone on SBR going the other way is always a good sign too

GT21Megatron

MSU may have more talent at each position but that doesn't make them the better team. UVA is an elite TEAM. The numbers don't lie. To say that UVA will get mopped or that they suck is plain ignorant. Seeing as how you are from VA beach, I would bet that your UVA hate, which is evident in every thread they're mentioned, has nothing to do with the basketball team anyway.
    If you are so confident in a MSU blowout why don't you put your money where your mouth is. Let's see the ticket
    I don't mind UVA at all but the fact is they aren't good. I don't care what you say. The entire ACC was horrid all year. Easily the worst NC, Duke, Pitt, and Cuse teams in a long time. The only teams worth a shit they played outside of the conference beat them(Wiscy,VCU,TN, Wiscy-Green Bay). I would much rather them win than Duke, NC, Clemson or Florida St. Ohhh I'm taking Michigan St. I'll private message you the ticket if it makes you happy. No problem. Gonna be a max play.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Interestingly opinions more mixed than I would of thought from the sbr crowd.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

UVA -105 to win 1k.

Hoos ride together and die together.

Hopefully we don't die friday.
    Did the same thing with the my Broncos in the SB but f..k it. In this kind of situation you will lose happy riding with your team like a true homer, I think Virginia takes it, GL.

jnanayoga

Maybe this will help calm the nerves a little stealthy.
    According to Peter Korner, founder of the Nevada-based odds service The Sports Club....

"Korner is very impressed with the Cavaliers and actually suggested a line of Virginia -1 during his late-night meeting with his stable of experienced Las Vegas oddsmakers. However, other linemakers brought MSU -1.5 to the table so he decided to side with the consensus."

I am biased but I think the line would have had UVA as the slight favorite in this game if they didn't expect massive public betting on MSU due to Izzo's history and the fact the every single ESPN analyst had picked MSU as the national champion. Also, add the fact that UVA was under the radar all year and have no big names, MSU makes for a heavy public favorite.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How nervous is stealthy getting?? The kid is going to crack if he loses. I think 75% of guys prating he loses here. It is what we do.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

SB good luck man. I'm on virginia too. Defense is legit and this squad may not have star players but they know how to work together . But I'll wait half hour before tip off to get the best line on em. Fading the public huge on this one. Out of the 8 games the next two days this is the only one I'm betting.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How nervous is stealthy getting?? The kid is going to crack if he loses. I think 75% of guys prating he loses here. It is what we do.
    That messed up. Not sure why any1 would hope he loses? I mean I bet spArty at open so I guess i want him to lose but more so I'd like to win, if UVA wins I'll be happy for stealthy..

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by inrenokid View Post
    I wiil give.you 4 points & mich st. You give me plus 300
    how about you shut up.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Not gonna lie we're still over 36 hours from tip off and my butt hole is already puckering up. I've done my best to avoid any media about the game. People come up to me and say hey ready for the big game? And I will tell them I have no clue what they're talking about I didn't know basketball season is still going on.

tommygun

Not gonna lie we're still over 36 hours from tip off and my butt hole is already puckering up. I've done my best to avoid any media about the game. People come up to me and say hey ready for the big game? And I will tell them I have no clue what they're talking about I didn't know basketball season is still going on.
    why are you sweating , this is not a big bet.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

A lot of good info in this thread & a lot of

Bottom line is, this is a tough game to cap & none of us know the end result yet.

But anyone who cheers for one particular member to fail should have their taken with a grain of salt.

I'm going to be making my biggest SBR BetPoints wager on this game as well.

I wish you luck tomorrow at 10:00

tommygun

A lot of good info in this thread & a lot of

Bottom line is, this is a tough game to cap & none of us know the end result yet.

But anyone who cheers for one particular member to fail should have their taken with a grain of salt.

I'm going to be making my biggest SBR BetPoints wager on this game as well.

I wish you luck tomorrow at 10:00

"biggest SBR BetPoints wager"

you are a joke.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

What are you betting Tom?

Cuse0323

knock em out pal, stay loose. you got this.

Jhart2838
    Jhart2838's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Cant fu$king wait for tomorrow. So god damn pumped. Everyone was talking about the South and how loaded it was, but all of sudden you now have the big 10 champs, big 12 champs and ACC champs all coming to the worlds most famous area! Lot of pressure, and I feel that UVA is playing under the radar as a 1 seed. *yikes* I think Payne on the perimeter is the key. Bigs for UVA I would think can defend better then most team bigs on the perimeter. But if Payne is feeling it, it wont matter. One thing I question about MSU is whens the last time they played a rock sold D? Ohio st? Well, they lost that game. Coin flip game IMO. That said im gonna take UVA first half. I would be surprised if the viginia D doesn't come out and play well just like SDSU/Zona
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

jnanayoga

I think UVA comes out fired up as well, however I'm hoping for a close game through the first half so I can pound UVA 2nd half. They run teams ragged by making them guard for 25s each possession and then play relentless D on the other end. There depth allows them to do this and by the second half the opposition starts getting sloppy. That is UVA's game in a nutshell, wear em down, wait for a mistake, and pounce on that shit like a starving puma. They have been killing second halves all year.
    Justin Anderson, the beast that comes off the bench, has been known to call these little second half runs Cavalanches.

tommygun

What are you betting Tom?
    whos that in your avatar?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You're not gonna bash my Points bet & not show a screenshot of your big bet?
    Is that your thing?
    You're not that guy are you?

It's me.
    Who's that in yours?

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

gl stealthy

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    If you're a UVA guy, why not bet against them? Then you're automatically a winner in one of the two scenarios instead of potentially being lose/lose, which is going to make you feel even worse.
    Genius!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

UVA -105 to win 1k.

Hoos ride together and die together.

Hopefully we don't die friday.
    Oh my God, another loser again?!! INDEED, he is quoting Bad Boys films isn't he.

Cuse0323

stealthy I can't sleep pal, I want you to win this more than I want to get laid in the next year.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by barnes & whine View Post
    oh my god, another loser again?!! Indeed, he is quoting bad boys films isn't he.
    NFHOY

First 1234 Last