TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

some good sweet 16 futures

UCLA 18-1
    good offensive team, i can see them putting up 70+ on florida and that can win them this game. can absolutely play with anyone beating arizona already

Virginia 12-1
    i figured this was going to be about 8-1. great value here this team is so solid

SDSU 33-1

they already played arizona this year. falling behind 24-11 before making it a 5 pt game late. they can certainly play with zona. like this team here with their defense

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I just can't see Florida losing until they face up with a 100% healthy Mich State or Arizona or unless Kentucky makes it there and plays out of their skulls (like yesterday, but better still).

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    UCLA 18-1
    good offensive team, i can see them putting up 70+ on florida and that can win them this game. can absolutely play with anyone beating arizona already

Virginia 12-1
    i figured this was going to be about 8-1. great value here this team is so solid

SDSU 33-1

they already played arizona this year. falling behind 24-11 before making it a 5 pt game late. they can certainly play with zona. like this team here with their defense
    If you like any of these teams to win the title I think you'd actually come out ahead betting their ML for each respective game and rolling all stake and winnings into next game. That way you'd have an out if they won but suffered an injury, or if you had SDSU get to the Finals but then chickened out and decided to take your huge winnings rather than letting it all ride in the hopes they somehow beat Florida.

Each of these 3 teams would be underdogs in their next 3 games (some all 4 of them).

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    If you like any of these teams to win the title I think you'd actually come out ahead betting their ML for each respective game and rolling all stake and winnings into next game. That way you'd have an out if they won but suffered an injury, or if you had SDSU get to the Finals but then chickened out and decided to take your huge winnings rather than letting it all ride in the hopes they somehow beat Florida.

Each of these 3 teams would be underdogs in their next 3 games (some all 4 of them).
    was just going to say that.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

yeah i usually a fan of making an open parlay and just taking them game by game. however i think these particular futures would actually payout close to that parlay

especially virginia. they are pk versus michigan state. and wouldnt be an underdog unless they ran into florida

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Vegas has booked literally no money on Michigan state and put them out as awful value for a reason the whole time.
    This is the team they believe is going to win it if it isn't Florida.
    I'd say Uconn has the best shot as the sleeper if I had to put a bet down.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Vegas has booked literally no money on Michigan state and put them out as awful value for a reason the whole time.
    This is the team they believe is going to win it if it isn't Florida.
    I'd say Uconn has the best shot as the sleeper if I had to put a bet down.
    bang.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on these