frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Is anyone on the Stephen F. Austin money line today?

I want to play the SFA money line, not the +9, I think either SFA wins outright or gets blown out by double digits, no in between. I watched UCLA beat Tulsa the other night on the backs of forcing turnovers which worries me because SFA should have lost to VCU because of turnovers. UCLA won't force as many turnovers as VCU but if SFA can learn to take care of the ball they have a shot if their first shot defense and defensive rebounding do the job.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Stanford, shockers, mercer, sfa, tar heels ml parlay

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Mercer another tough game to cap. Tennessee is Jekyll and Hyde. Depends on which UT team shows up. One thing for sure I doubt Tennessee shoots 13-28 from 3, so Mercer has that going for them

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I want to play the SFA money line, not the +9, I think either SFA wins outright or gets blown out by double digits, no in between. I watched UCLA beat Tulsa the other night on the backs of forcing turnovers which worries me because SFA should have lost to VCU because of turnovers. UCLA won't force as many turnovers as VCU but if SFA can learn to take care of the ball they have a shot if their first shot defense and defensive rebounding do the job.
    Take the points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!