cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you blind or nuts? My brother lives across the street from the arena and is at the game. He said there's at least 12,000 Gator fans at this game. It's a sellout. The empty seats are Pitt and Louisville fans allocation.
    Right - fewer empty seats now as compared to start of game.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    My response was a feeler bet to see how you would react. You passed the test sir. You are no racist. GL today
    No racism here! Any of you swaggy bros rolling profits onto Mich St. moneyline tonight?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

anemic pitt is back, what a game.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

Wow pitt blows

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Florida defense is filthy... Nothing easy.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

well this was EZ $ what's the play in the L'ville/St. Louis game?

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    SEC is just terrible in general with basketball (except for Arky, Kentucky, and Mizzou). Florida is okay on campus but their older fans with money are pretty rednecky like the other deep south teams (LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, Tennessee) and so don't support neutral-site basketball as much as football. Hell, some schools like LSU support dumbass college BASEBALL with about 5 times the fervor which they do basketball.

I think the SEC should have gone for some basketball schools like Louisville or UNC with the latest round of conference redistricting. I think having a couple more pure-basketball schools in the conference could have spurred the rest of the schools to invest and try to take over the sport as they did with football.
    I know what you are saying but I think the SEC pride themselves in being THE football conference and basketball would at best be a distant second. AS far as the overall redistricting of conferences goes, I wish they would tear it all down and start it over again. Then either use a geographical region template or throw it all wide open. It makes no sense, and we are talking colleges here, to have midwestern schools in eastern seaboard conferences and vice versa. Mizzu and TxA&M in SEC? NDame is 1000 miles from Atlantic, half the teams in Big East are located in the midwest and so on. Fkng joke. Just call them Big11, Big 13, whatever instead of fraudulent geo. regions. Oh yeah, and the Big 10 has 12 teams and the big 12 has 10, okay

Mac4Lyfe

Gators just grind you out every game. They can play fast, slow, finesse and power. They just find ways to win games.

Pitt had 46 points in the first half against Colorado. They might not score 46 in this game.

Mac4Lyfe

SEC has been undervalued all year. I agree as a whole that the conference is down in basketball but more than 3 teams should have gotten in the tourney. The SEC is 10-1 in the NCAAt, NIT and CBI. Teams like Tennessee blew out ACC winner Virginia by 40 early in the season. UK beat AAC champs Louisville, Florida beat Kansas, Mizzou beat Pac10 tourney UCLA, etc., etc. How did Colorado get in the tourney? How about Nebraska? Arkansas or Mizzou should have both been in over those schools.

Plus the SEC has won the title more than any other conference the last 20 years. The SEC cut down nets baby...

SEC is just terrible in general with basketball (except for Arky, Kentucky, and Mizzou). Florida is okay on campus but their older fans with money are pretty rednecky like the other deep south teams (LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, Tennessee) and so don't support neutral-site basketball as much as football. Hell, some schools like LSU support dumbass college BASEBALL with about 5 times the fervor which they do basketball.

I think the SEC should have gone for some basketball schools like Louisville or UNC with the latest round of conference redistricting. I think having a couple more pure-basketball schools in the conference could have spurred the rest of the schools to invest and try to take over the sport as they did with football.

Mac4Lyfe

Pittsburgh's season average is 72.6. They finished with 45 today.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Florida is too good

They have it all

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    well this was EZ $ what's the play in the L'ville/St. Louis game?
    Over 133 -105
    StLouis +10 -109 (3units)
    StLouis ML +465 (1unit)

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Over 133 -105
    StLouis +10 -109 (3units)
    StLouis ML +465 (1unit)
    yeah I also took the +10 Saint Louis. GL

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    yeah I also took the +10 Saint Louis. GL
    You too.... The over has been dead since about the 17:00 mark in the 1H so I'm down a unit there

Really liking the way ST Louis came out in the 2H. They cannot make a damn FT though. It's amazing how bad they are. However they did just take the lead, so here's to hoping the win SU

The Kraken

Louisville just wearing them down like FLA did to PITT. Still a lot of time left but Louisville completely in control again. Not sure STL has what it takes to continue competing. They're just too limited it appears. Hope they just cover the 10 now.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't know why I go against teams like Fla and Louisville.

PITT blows

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Louisville just wearing them down like FLA did to PITT. Still a lot of time left but Louisville completely in control again. Not sure STL has what it takes to continue competing. They're just too limited it appears. Hope they just cover the 10 now.
    Saint Louis just fell apart now. Hope they can somehow manage to cover the 10

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    SEC has been undervalued all year. I agree as a whole that the conference is down in basketball but more than 3 teams should have gotten in the tourney. The SEC is 10-1 in the NCAAt, NIT and CBI. Teams like Tennessee blew out ACC winner Virginia by 40 early in the season. UK beat AAC champs Louisville, Florida beat Kansas, Mizzou beat Pac10 tourney UCLA, etc., etc. How did Colorado get in the tourney? How about Nebraska? Arkansas or Mizzou should have both been in over those schools.

Plus the SEC has won the title more than any other conference the last 20 years. The SEC cut down nets baby...
    As an FYI - I was saying that SEC fans are terrible - not the teams. I agree with you that SEC basketball gets a very unfair and bad rap in regards to quality. I'd take Arkansas over about 30 of these teams in the tourney - way more fun to watch as well.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh, okay. I agree Arkansas and Mizzou both got hosed in my opinion. Either team could beat half the field most nights.

As an FYI - I was saying that SEC fans are terrible - not the teams. I agree with you that SEC basketball gets a very unfair and bad rap in regards to quality. I'd take Arkansas over about 30 of these teams in the tourney - way more fun to watch as well.

First 12