1. #1
    will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 7,890
    Betpoints: 20

    Jabari Parker Will Drop in the NBA Draft.

    No ACC Title, no titles at all; that's not the Duke way. He'd get a lot out of playing another season with Coach K, but not going to happen. Also, not a good year for Krzyzewsk.His brother died and you can see that his attitude was a little different this season. Crushing loss for this program.

  2. #2
    TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 13,174
    Betpoints: 3607

    yeah right. how bout' kyrie irving? how'd he turn out?

  3. #3
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 9,996
    Betpoints: 9362

    mods delete this shit. Yeah because every top 3 pick made a deep run in the tourney. Go look at Durant at Texas, I think he lost in either the first or second round of the tourney.

  4. #4
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    He told Andy Katz that his ncaab career is incomplete. He could very well come back. Which would probably convince Hood to stay. And then they have the top rated class. Duke could be primed for a championship next year

  5. #5
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,298
    Betpoints: 1313

    He needs another year

    not ready at all

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  6. #6
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He needs another year

    not ready at all
    agreed. Same with wiggins!

  7. #7
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    He aint coming back, no matter what he said, why would he.

  8. #8
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 18,709
    Betpoints: 677

    Top lottery pick, he is not coming back.

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,298
    Betpoints: 1313

    All the so called super young players were flops or should I say underachieved

    too raw..not ready,,chewed alive in nba
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  10. #10
    mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 10,014
    Betpoints: 86

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All the so called super young players were flops or should I say underachieved

    too raw..not ready,,chewed alive in nba
    Derrick Rose
    Kevin Love
    DeAndre Jordan
    Thad Young
    Demar Derozan
    Tyreke Evans
    Demarcus Cousins
    Eric Bledsoe
    Kyrie Irving

  11. #11
    BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-13
    Posts: 1,961
    Betpoints: 4131

    If Parker falls out of the top 5, he will make 50% less money coming out of college than if he made the top 2 picks...He should go back for another year, he folded to Mercer..it will pay off for him in the long run

  12. #12
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,298
    Betpoints: 1313

    Huh??

    I mean the kids this year..they were underachievers all of them in college

    Smart lucky if he scores 8 points a game in the pros, could not even make Knicks or Nets roster

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  13. #13
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    If Parker falls out of the top 5, he will make 50% less money coming out of college than if he made the top 2 picks...He should go back for another year, he folded to Mercer..it will pay off for him in the long run
    Name one player who stayed in school to be drafted a couple picks higher, besides he will go in top 5 and if he didnt he'd still get a nice shoe contract and other endorsements.

  14. #14
    meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-10
    Posts: 4,223
    Betpoints: 4868

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    He told Andy Katz that his ncaab career is incomplete. He could very well come back. Which would probably convince Hood to stay. And then they have the top rated class. Duke could be primed for a championship next year
    If he stays, Duke will be favored to win next year with the class coming in. One of his buddies is coming to Duke next year and he did make it known that he would like to play with him next year earlier in the season. Couple that with a 1st round exit and its entirely possible he comes back..........UNTIL they show him all the dollar bills he will be passing up by not coming out. I hope he stays, but he's a top 2 pick in the draft if he leaves.

  15. #15
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    If he stays, Duke will be favored to win next year with the class coming in. One of his buddies is coming to Duke next year and he did make it known that he would like to play with him next year earlier in the season. Couple that with a 1st round exit and its entirely possible he comes back..........UNTIL they show him all the dollar bills he will be passing up by not coming out. I hope he stays, but he's a top 2 pick in the draft if he leaves.
    He wont stay it'd be stupid to stay, like everyone he's one injury away from not having a career, being from Chicago and going to the same school as Rose he's all too familiar with that situation, he doesnt want that to be him in college, imagine if Rose had stayed and he's knees starting acting up in college.

  16. #16
    TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 881

    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post

    If he stays, Duke will be favored to win next year with the class coming in. One of his buddies is coming to Duke next year and he did make it known that he would like to play with him next year earlier in the season. Couple that with a 1st round exit and its entirely possible he comes back..........UNTIL they show him all the dollar bills he will be passing up by not coming out. I hope he stays, but he's a top 2 pick in the draft if he leaves.
    As a Knicks fan.. I would love nothing more than him or wiggins to stay. Knicks going to be horrible next year.. Get that top lottery pick. Jabari in the garden would be electrifying. Also...I heard an interesting suggestion. As long as you don't talk/sign an agent you can go back to NCAA. He should test the waters, see who lands the number one pick. If it's some small market team.. Shoot right back to coach K and the Dukies

  17. #17
    meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-10
    Posts: 4,223
    Betpoints: 4868

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He wont stay it'd be stupid to stay, like everyone he's one injury away from not having a career, being from Chicago and going to the same school as Rose he's all too familiar with that situation, he doesnt want that to be him in college, imagine if Rose had stayed and he's knees starting acting up in college.
    That's what a degree is for.

  18. #18
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    That's what a degree is for.
    You kidding right.
    Points Awarded:

    totallypsycho gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  19. #19
    will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-09
    Posts: 7,890
    Betpoints: 20

    Parker should think about the extra money that he could make if he stays with Duke and the title run that's possible. Kryzewski is getting a little long in the tooth and can't endure another season like this one. I don't know if Parker's family is dead broke. If they can survive one more year at Duke, he will benefit greatly.

  20. #20
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 17,157
    Betpoints: 3131

    There is absolutely no good reason to stay in school even another day. Jabari should finish his education in whatever city has the number 3 pick in June.

  21. #21
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 9,996
    Betpoints: 9362

    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    There is absolutely no good reason to stay in school even another day. Jabari should finish his education in whatever city has the number 3 pick in June.
    Or he could do University of Phoenix, they are the Harvard of online colleges.

  22. #22
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 8,074
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Name one player who stayed in school to be drafted a couple picks higher, besides he will go in top 5 and if he didnt he'd still get a nice shoe contract and other endorsements.
    Tim Duncan? Yea we all know how the hell that turned out....I'm a GT fan and Gani Lawal came out early.....yes....exactly who the hell is Gani Lawal

  23. #23
    jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-04-09
    Posts: 5,346
    Betpoints: 164

    he will want to fall, he wont want to come here to milwaukee

  24. #24
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He needs another year

    not ready at all
    Lol

    jjer is too funny

  25. #25
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Parker should think about the extra money that he could make if he stays with Duke and the title run that's possible. Kryzewski is getting a little long in the tooth and can't endure another season like this one. I don't know if Parker's family is dead broke. If they can survive one more year at Duke, he will benefit greatly.
    Your logic couldn't be more fukked up

  26. #26
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Tim Duncan? Yea we all know how the hell that turned out....I'm a GT fan and Gani Lawal came out early.....yes....exactly who the hell is Gani Lawal
    Thats not why he stayed in school.

  27. #27
    THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-13
    Posts: 11,397
    Betpoints: 628

    You think a nba scout cares about titles? Youre sadly mistaken.

    Jabari has raw talent, an amazing skills set, versatility, and athleticism. Those things are unteachable.

    He hasn't played his actual position all year at duke. Hes had to play out of his spot.
    Get a clue before you make a thread.

    Titles, HA.

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Trump 2020
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 282,298
    Betpoints: 1313

    Smart is horrific

    cannot shoot, cannot jump..heavy legs

    bust

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  29. #29
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 8,074
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thats not why he stayed in school.
    Why did he stay? He was an easy top 5 if not #1? He's gonna be in the league probably another 2-3 years also so it's not like he's rushing to do anything else.....he went to wake and was smart about it bro

  30. #30
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 8,074
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Derrick Rose
    Kevin Love
    DeAndre Jordan
    Thad Young
    Demar Derozan
    Tyreke Evans
    Demarcus Cousins
    Eric Bledsoe
    Kyrie Irving
    Damn you put Jordan and Bledsoe on that list but no Davis, Wall or Beal?

  31. #31
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Why did he stay? He was an easy top 5 if not #1? He's gonna be in the league probably another 2-3 years also so it's not like he's rushing to do anything else.....he went to wake and was smart about it bro
    I was responding to dude saying he should stay to be drafted a couple picks higher, Duncan would have been the number 1 pick had he come out as a junior, probably a sophmore, so he didnt stay for draft status.

  32. #32
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 8,074
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I was responding to dude saying he should stay to be drafted a couple picks higher, Duncan would have been the number 1 pick had he come out as a junior, probably a sophmore, so he didnt stay for draft status.
    Parker is in the same boat and should stay

  33. #33
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,797
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Parker is in the same boat and should stay
    What boat is that. Would be stupid to stay and he wont stay guaranteed.

  34. #34
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 23,758
    Betpoints: 5243

    He's coming out and will be a top 3 pick. End of story.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  35. #35
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He's coming out and will be a top 3 pick. End of story.
    Who knew he was ghey??

    Now that that's outta the way are wiggins and embiid the gueys ahead of him? I'd think he's the #2 gueye but that's just me

12 Last
Top