BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

The ultimate sucker bet: NCAA Overs

Talk about easy money!!! I have won 14 of my last 17 unders, and the only one I lost was because it went into overtime. 1 of 1 tonight (going on 2 of 2), 4 of 5 on Sunday, 9 of 11 involving ranked teams on Saturday.

Please note that I am only including the conference tournies and now the real tournament.

It's like taking candy from a baby.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

yes the ncaa tourny is solid to hit unders. nervous ball handlers, shooters, teams amping up the defense. id love to see the numbers from last years 64 games

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    yes the ncaa tourny is solid to hit unders. nervous ball handlers, shooters, teams amping up the defense. id love to see the numbers from last years 64 games
    +1 +1 +1. You see a lot of high scoring finishes because of all the fouling, but man you also see a lot of SLOW starts..... like, 6-4 7 minutes into the game and crap like that....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Just like any standard -110 bet out there, generally a 50/50 prop, you're just getting lucky picking the right games right now.....I guess with great capping, you can have a small edge

If it was that easy, we'd all just play every Under for the Max and be rich.....it ain't

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Just like any standard -110 bet out there, generally a 50/50 prop, you're just getting lucky picking the right games right now.....I guess with great capping, you can have a small edge

If it was that easy, we'd all just play every Under for the Max and be rich.....it ain't
    Well it was pretty easy tonight!! Another 2 easy wins makes me 15 of my last 18 unders - easy easy money!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Well it was pretty easy tonight!! Another 2 easy wins makes me 15 of my last 18 unders - easy easy money!
    Good hits....post your Unders throughout the tourney and we'll see how it goes

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

+1 +1 +1. You see a lot of high scoring finishes because of all the fouling, but man you also see a lot of SLOW starts..... like, 6-4 7 minutes into the game and crap like that....

i tried this a few years ago. vegas was setting some 1h games at like 52.5 and i was still taking the under and doing pretty well. nothing too great and of course i got beat by a couple of games where if one team scores a measly 30 pts your fuked

really depends on the venue as well. throw these shooters in a dome they cant hit sh1t

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Especially those early games and if the seats are only half full even better for Unders. I dont have data to back this but it seems the earlier games are easy picks for 1st half Unders. Good way to pad bankroll for rest of tourn.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any Over bet is a sucker bet if you don't like the game under do not bet it

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'd be worried about it this year. The NCAA wants to make hand checking and freedom of motion for the offensive players an issue again as they talked to all the refs about it. It started off being a point of emphasis but faded so they felt like they needed to go over it again. Lots of free throws coming up.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

good point

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So you blindly played unders? If not how many overs have you played.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Exactly. I tried it a few years ago and broke even.
    1st half unders 2nd over prob better results.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think there are too many Fouls being called in college basketball and it's really hurting the game

Also I think way too many timeouts

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Nothing worse than watching college kids clunk free throw after free throw when you're on an over. Infuriating.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Nothing worse than watching college kids clunk free throw after free throw when you're on an over. Infuriating.
    This. And teams using up the whole 35sec shot clock to make a shot...even worst when they use all of the shot clock and miss. Fukken ridiculous.