Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by fcmb View Post
    Probably he is talking about 3 weeks ago, semis in Dubai.. He just did not watch the match so he is thinking that they played finals
    I did watch the match and I thought it was the finals but I forgot. I'm going to post screenshot now regardless to silence everyone...

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    benny should i post a screenshot to bury you?
    You said it dick, not me. Hardcoar just busted you on it.
    Could give 2 fukks about a screen shot of your napkin bets.
    WTF would that prove?
    You're clueless either way.

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Trust me, he didn't bet it.
    He'd know it was a semifinal if he bet it.
    Posters like him have habits of stuffing their own cokks in their mouths claiming to make bets that never happened.
    I watched and bet on this game, I also watched and bet on the final,and until I saw your posts,for some reason, I was sure that the game between them was the final,I'm guessing that's because it felt like a final.

But that doesnt mean I didnt bet it!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

The only play is Roger Federer...squares will be squares!

Goat Milk

Goat Milk

You said it dick, not me. Hardcoar just busted you on it.
    Could give 2 fukks about a screen shot of your napkin bets.
    WTF would that prove?
    You're clueless either way.
    Whatever you say. Here's your screenshot of my "napkin bets". Good call.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

I put tennis right down there with hockey

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yikes. Large, Big, Massive and tennis wager, terms when paired together ... always scary. Good luck dude.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Does anyone like the over in this match?

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Above all there are three circumstances that worry me the most concerning Djokovic, all three based on their previous round matches:

The wind
    Federer's serve
    Djokovic's level
    To back up what HC is saying, here is great breakdown (see below) by one of the better tennis cappers around. Now this doesn't mean betting Novak is a bad idea, but going big might be:

"So, it's part 33 of Roger Federer vs Djokovic at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden today, playing for the title of BNP Paribas Open champion 2014 at around 9pm UK time tonight.

And it's one where I favour the underdog, with the Swiss playing to me the better tennis of the pair during this tournament and he will be more rested, having played earlier and spent only an hour on court yesterday compared to Novak's two-and-a-half.

Federer's very comfortable win over Alex Dolgopolov yesterday will have taken little out of him physically or mentally, with the Ukrainian a big disappointment in blustery conditions, while Djokovic had a tough emotional battle yesterday.

It's always tough mentally playing Isner, with a lot of concentration required to try and take the few chances that the big man gives up on his serve and the Serb certainly looked jaded by the final set of that encounter.

I also give Federer the edge in the windy conditions that always seem to prevail here on the final weekend of the tournament, as the Swiss seems to have no problems at all in the wind.

Novak on the other hand has been known to struggle and my memory goes back to the US Open final of 2012 against Andy Murray when he had to use that ungainly slice of his to combat the wind and that didn't go so well.

So, there's a couple of factors in Federer's favour there and another will be his win over Djokovic in Dubai in the previous tournament to this one in which Novak fell apart after taking the opening set and capitulated 6-3, 6-2 in the last two sets.

These are worrying times for Nole fans, as his lack of tournament wins this year looks to have led to uncertainty, which is something we haven't really seen from him for a few years and it reared its head again last night when he twice choked serving for the match against Isner.

To get broken twice in a row by one of the poorest returners in the top-100 is not a good sign and there are enough doubts for me to see Federer as the value here at around 2.74.

Recommended Bet
    Back Federer to beat Djokovic at 2.74"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Small play Fed for me

Good luck

ChasingInle
    ChasingInle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Tell your buddy he's full of shit except for the wind part.
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    To back up what HC is saying, here is great breakdown (see below) by one of the better tennis cappers around. Now this doesn't mean betting Novak is a bad idea, but going big might be:

"So, it's part 33 of Roger Federer vs Djokovic at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden today, playing for the title of BNP Paribas Open champion 2014 at around 9pm UK time tonight.

And it's one where I favour the underdog, with the Swiss playing to me the better tennis of the pair during this tournament and he will be more rested, having played earlier and spent only an hour on court yesterday compared to Novak's two-and-a-half.

Federer's very comfortable win over Alex Dolgopolov yesterday will have taken little out of him physically or mentally, with the Ukrainian a big disappointment in blustery conditions, while Djokovic had a tough emotional battle yesterday.

It's always tough mentally playing Isner, with a lot of concentration required to try and take the few chances that the big man gives up on his serve and the Serb certainly looked jaded by the final set of that encounter.

I also give Federer the edge in the windy conditions that always seem to prevail here on the final weekend of the tournament, as the Swiss seems to have no problems at all in the wind.

Novak on the other hand has been known to struggle and my memory goes back to the US Open final of 2012 against Andy Murray when he had to use that ungainly slice of his to combat the wind and that didn't go so well.

So, there's a couple of factors in Federer's favour there and another will be his win over Djokovic in Dubai in the previous tournament to this one in which Novak fell apart after taking the opening set and capitulated 6-3, 6-2 in the last two sets.

These are worrying times for Nole fans, as his lack of tournament wins this year looks to have led to uncertainty, which is something we haven't really seen from him for a few years and it reared its head again last night when he twice choked serving for the match against Isner.

To get broken twice in a row by one of the poorest returners in the top-100 is not a good sign and there are enough doubts for me to see Federer as the value here at around 2.74.

Recommended Bet
    Back Federer to beat Djokovic at 2.74"

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 21 @1.61 ... what else ?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Joker at -165 now.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Joker at -165 now.
    Almost back to where it opened, I'm shocked really.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Djokovic is a square bet.

For the sharps that have noticed, Djokovic has lost some speed over the last 3 months. He's not the same superb defender these past months. Also I've noticed that Federer has bulked up about 5 pounds of muscle on his upper body over the last two months. It has helped his backhand a lot and I can definitely tell the difference.

Djokovic is going down today.......getting Fed at +160 is extra icing on the cake.

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Joker starts to make DF like Na Li....

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Good luck here Benny

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Benny unload on fed now!

BennyBigNuts

Fukkkkk
    Joker broke already.
    Man he looks like he doesn't even want to be out there and the match just started.
    Feds always sharper early though.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Fedex with the early break!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boom .....immediate break by Fed. There's that renewed upper body strength by Fed I was talking about.

Federer took a time machine and playing like he's back in 2006 this year. If he keeps this up , Djoker has no chance today.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I've noticed that Federer has bulked up about 5 pounds of muscle on his upper body over the last two months. It has helped his backhand a lot and I can definitely tell the difference.
    I said a few months ago the best thing for Feds to do at this point in his career is to roid up a little. He needs a little boost.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

like i said learnt to stop betting on joker after f.o wim and us open losses guy needs to show he cares before i put a buck on him again just doesn't have the hunger in his eyes

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

chockovic showed up today. ever since he got engaged his game went to sh1t. hmmm..

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Fed making my +163 look easy!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

bad play from novak

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    chockovic showed up today. ever since he got engaged his game went to sh1t. hmmm..
    I noticed that too.... I wonder if the wife is a super princess? He just might not be as focused.

slayer14

is it not his girlfriend the usual one

BennyBigNuts

Joker just looks uninterested.
    Not even sweating, giving up on points.
    Never used to see him do that when he was crushing. .
    I've seen 6 or 7 points already this match that he just stood still and gave up.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

joker the barbarian and 2011 is gone ppl need to realise that before they bet on him in big matches that us open against rafa when he had him on the ropes and then quit after fukking 0-40 and then that terrible ue on mp against stan
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave MiDNiTe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

matt1216

Joker just looks uninterested.
    Not even sweating, giving up on points.
    Never used to see him do that when he was crushing. .
    I've seen 6 or 7 points already this match that he just stood still and gave up.
    Hes better on serve now. U have to hope fed drops his level a little

matt1216

Mar 16, 2014 04:56:39 PM
    Single #338777254

Tennis - ATP Props (Prop) Moneyline

If either player retires before the 1st set is completed then the event will be settled as no action.

Federer, R vs Djokovic, N - 1st Set Score

Federer, R 6-3 9.50 Mar 16/14@05:05p

Web CA$ 25.00 CA$ 212.50

Nice little win here. Had 25$ on fed 6-2 as well

slayer14

djokovic still capable of crushing federer 2nd and 3rd set

Goat Milk

I told you Djokovic is no where near his 2011 level, you also question my bet size and bets period and i post a screenshot for you and you don't apologize. sorry but that's karma for you. an apology may have changed the outcome of that first set. i have no money on this match so god be with you and good luck with your bet still a lot of time and nothing is ever over when djokovic starts feeling it.

First 12345 ... Last