AntGualdieri1
    AntGualdieri1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

What Do You prefer Live Bet or Much Before the Game?

What do you guys prefer ? I'm bored as fugg and like to see other peoples opinion

Personally I like to live bet on NBA for huge favorites when there down cuz u know there going to go on a huge run and win the game or atleast come close...Did that for the Thunder when they were down by 18 v/ Lakers On Sunday, got them at +13, ended up being a 4 point game

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

How are limits on live bets?

AntGualdieri1
    AntGualdieri1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

don't know for you bro but i live in MTL and have my personal shit
    im only a student so i wont act like a bigshot usually do around 20$-50$ per play

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    How are limits on live bets?
    depends on the book but Limits are usually not an issue as you can rebet a line for the max multiple times as long as the line hasn't changed. I've placed 5 figure wagers live with Bookmaker and never had an issue in the past. The main problem with live wagering is the amount of juice they will charge you. bet365 for example probably the best live wagering book has 40 cent lines. I have no interest in laying -120 live on a regular basis. And with other sports its even worse. If you wanna bet live on soccer you often have to lay -140 and below and this is simply not worth it. Bookmaker/DSI is probably the best option for live wagering for USA players and I personally will very rarely make a bet if I'm not getting -115 or better, as your simply not gonna have success over the long term betting anything below.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave easyliving 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I always wanted to do certain live bets but worried Tony would find a way to say I bet a bad line or something if it was for a decent amount. I just avoid it. It can get out of hands at times also.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Much before game time.

I tend to drink in the evening. Bad things can happen if I open my account then.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave BIGDAY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.