crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    This crusty loser who I never heard of pops in all my threads I don't pop in his bud. I would happily never interact with this loser fuk again.

Fact is this forum is a joke for letting it happen

leave. no one would miss u. if haven't noticed, no one posts in your thread.

but you wont cause you're a wannabe tout who needs sbr more than it needs a dumbfuk pedo like u.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

but you wont cause you're a wannabe tout who needs sbr more than it needs a dumbfuk pedo like u.

no one would miss you also if you left

you are just an attention seeking whore who needs to call everyone a pedo for attention

matt williams you are buried

you and your nose ring are buried
    Points Awarded:

thecutter gave You mad bro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You said till 2014 and broke your word bi@@h. I am going to clipper game now enjoy your sad life.
    i coulda sworn it was 2014. dumbfuk pedo.

youre going to a clippers game and youre calling my life sad?

lololololololololol

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL you make me so sad . I appreciate your obsession but I have to go now, enjoy your night

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    no one would miss you also if you left

you are just an attention seeking whore who needs to call everyone a pedo for attention

matt williams you are buried

you and your nose ring are buried

how does it feel to be so insignificant that no one responds to you even after 20 posts, except my pity replies so you dont hang yourself.

lol

You mad bro

crusty with his nose ring

James keep burying this fat fukk

I've done it at least 100 times already ..

crustyme is buried

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

noone would care if any of us left... and if they did care, they have issues.

honestly, what kinda kicks do you grown men get from bickering ALL day long on the internet? Its sad.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

damn crusty, don't know why you decided to troll on james. I know you need someone new now but at least with the others it was somewhat understandable.

You mad bro

cuser ...crusty picks on anyone who wins

cuser ...crusty buries himself deeper by calling himself a winner meanwhile he loses 75% of the time

Cuse0323

I guess so, I think he loses 100% of the time these days. internet trolling for entertainment, grade school shit

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I guess so, I think he loses 100% of the time these days. internet trolling for entertainment, grade school shit
    thats all he does

then says he posted over 70 winning tickets

even posted the same tickets that were from across the street .. how pathetic is that

Cuse0323

thats all he does

even posted the same tickets that were from across the street .. how pathetic is that
    I'd like to think it was all a joke but who puts in all that time and effort for something not entertaining to the rest of us. and I don't really mind crusty but damn man, at a point you gotta get tired doing the same shit everyday for no benefit whatsoever.

You mad bro

I'd like to think it was all a joke but who puts in all that time and effort for something not entertaining to the rest of us. and I don't really mind crusty but damn man, at a point you gotta get tired doing the same shit everyday for no benefit whatsoever.
    yeah .. he says the "same" thing to everyone on here

either calls them a broke dikk fukk or a pedo ... its getting old

meanwhile if you look at his twitter account and see what he looks like .. just outright embarrassing ....

matt williams or crustyme on twitter

such a joke

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

yeah, lotsa losing.

exposing brokedikkk frauds like you jealous bro and dumbfuk pedophiles like james the douche is a hobby of mine. and i take great pleasure when i end up being 100% right. just like when i exposed frauddawg 5 months ago even though bunch of clueless morons kept telling me how harmless he was.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

thats all he does

if it were true this pathological liar would have posted the links.

but a brokedikkk loser like this clown doesn't deal in facts, the fraud deals in lies and fairytales just like all his airbets.

Cuse0323

cruster, wasn't speaking about betting.

You mad bro

cruster, wasn't speaking about betting.
    buried again.

James D

Crusty if you live in Vegas like you claim posting tickets from over a month ago winning a dime is nothing to brag about .

Take the night off my friend , I am just enjoying the clippers pregame so take the night off (;

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty if you live in Vegas like you claim posting tickets from over a month ago winning a dime is nothing to brag about .

Take the night off my friend , I am just enjoying the clippers pregame so take the night off (;

that's $10k in action from the past month alone.... which happens to be $10k more than you can prove.

of course, i have tons more winning tickets, which would take me all night to post. but that would take my time away from exposing your brokedikkk pedo ass so i'll pass. and no i dont live in vegas, dumbfuk. some of us can actually afford to go to vegas more than once a year.

nice of you to think of me while you're out. enjoy the game watching from the front row of best buy's tv department.

lol

You mad bro

crusty got absolutely buried in this thread

James D

that's $10k in action from the past month alone.... which happens to be $10k more than you can prove

nice of you to think of me while you're out. enjoy the game watching from the front row of best buy's tv department.

lol
    LOL not sure which is sadder your bragging about 10k in bets or your best buy fantasy .

When you are ready to bet, I will be ready to prove. I have proven your sorry ass wrong enough this past week.

I am just enjoy this clipper annihilation . Blake has. 33 and will break his career high of 47. JJ Adande was talking about it in media room at half time

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

LOL not sure which is sadder your bragging about 10k in bets or your best buy fantasy .

When you are ready to bet, I will be ready to prove. I have proven your sorry ass wrong enough this past week.

I am just enjoy this clipper annihilation . Blake has. 33 and will break his career high of 47. JJ Adande was talking about it in media room at half time

you missed the saddest part.... a brokedikkk loser who can't even produce a $100 winning ticket scoffing at an amount 100x that. just proves what a jealous broketard u really are.

you did prove a lot this week..... like how you lust after small children, never won a bet and how much u suck at capping. great job!

hope u aren't enjoying the game too much cause best buy is about to close soon.

You mad bro

JAMES, crusty has said the same thing over and over in this thread

he has no new material

he's actually pathetic

still posting about you being a pedo for over 24 hours on a forum

guy must not get attention at home

hey matt williams nice nose ring pal

First 1234