Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    decent face but no

I'd buy that for a dollar

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

OT !!!!! 2 M..... F..... points in F...... OT WTF. This team is pathetic Lately.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Games just look totally rigged to me. Something about NBA officiating on a nationally televised Sunday afternoon prime game, in the most infamously corrupt city in America, and the public rightfully 2:1 on the Heat. Something about a ref running from one end to half court, overturning a ref's right on the baseline correct call. Something about refs not calling anything while Lebron gets hammered driving, and calling them night and day differently the other way. Something about the final play of regulation, when Lebron gets his arm as clear as blood from a gunshot nearly taken off, the TV guys are pimping a great defensive play. Something about teams playing on nationally televised prime games, when the public is 2:1 on one side, the other side always gets the calls. ALWAYS!

When the public is 2:1 on a side of a nationally televised prime game, and not just call the game right but the public's side gets all the calls, please let me know is that's when pigs'll be flying. And something about a broad doing interviews of a player's parent while the game is live in-play, and then showing the parent non-stop throughout the broadcast ... please don't get me started.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

decent face but no

Young and beautiful, are you a f.a.g?

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Games just look totally rigged to me. Something about NBA officiating on a nationally televised Sunday afternoon prime game, in the most infamously corrupt city in America, and the public rightfully 2:1 on the Heat. Something about a ref running from one end to half court, overturning a ref's right on the baseline correct call. Something about refs not calling anything while Lebron gets hammered driving, and calling them night and day differently the other way. Something about the final play of regulation, when Lebron gets his arm as clear as blood from a gunshot nearly taken off, the TV guys are pimping a great defensive play. Something about teams playing on nationally televised prime games, when the public is 2:1 on one side, the other side always gets the calls. ALWAYS!

When the public is 2:1 on a side of a nationally televised prime game, and not just call the game right but the public's side gets all the calls, please let me know is that's when pigs'll be flying. And something about a broad doing interviews of a player's parent while the game is live in-play, and then showing the parent non-stop throughout the broadcast ... please don't get me started.
    couldn't have said it any better,u get it

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, and something about when the Book offers live in-game wagering, because it's not offered at all times on all games. Why only certain games are chosen is the question? Why? Is it because the Book is stupid and is in business to lose money? Ha ha, that's a good one. So here's the lesson of the day, and you'll all be wise to adhere ...

... On prime nationally televised NBA games, that are being played in corrupt cities, when the public is on the visiting fave 2:1, and there is live-in game wagering, virtually NEVER bet the fave.

leetreaper

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Get gaped Miami! Sweet game Lebron!

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Sorry Miami fans! Drive home safely! Bulls do more with less than any other team in the NBA. YOU CAN'T STOP THE PASSION OF JOAKIM NOAH!

HinrichManeuver
    HinrichManeuver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Young and beautiful, are you a f.a.g?
    i've penetrated much better looking women than her. she's okay in terms of face. nice body in the legs dept but no titties. i need some titties.

how about here, you think this is "beautiful" ? if so then you need to get out more

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by HinrichManeuver View Post
    Sorry Miami fans! Drive home safely! Bulls do more with less than any other team in the NBA. YOU CAN'T STOP THE PASSION OF JOAKIM NOAH!
    maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't he get stopped every yr come playoff time?

leetreaper

i've penetrated much better looking women than her. she's okay in terms of face. nice body in the legs dept but no titties. i need some titties.

how about here, you think this is "beautiful" ? if so then you need to get out more

No comment here...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Maybe, maybe not, thing is I like home dogs, getting points in a building that visitors have trouble winning in.
    Too me, Chicago was the only play. Getting 4.5 with a pretty good team, at home yet....... no need to overthink it.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Hey man how much did you lose on the Heat today?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

You are correct....there are theatrics involved and machinations that are plain to see if u are really watching...but the Bulls do play Miami tough...always have...Butler is a lock down defender...and Noah plays out of his mind when he plays the Heat...so its a bit of both...its not a good game to bet the Heat when they play on such a big stage...

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Heat blew out the bulls minus Lebron just a few weeks ago. Chicago marked this game on the calendar and grinded out a W. Period.

First 123