Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Best soccer team in the world.....

Bayern was tied 1-1 on the road in the 62nd min., no red cards, 20 min. later 6-1! Wow

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

nah

the truth is there is only one team in the german league

I really think the european leagues should start doing what us sports leagues are doing

distributing the talent and setting salary caps to even things out, its crazy, the same team wins it every year in every league

its bayern munich in germany, olympiakos in greece, barcelona/real, in spain, porto/benfica in portugal, even in the english league which is supposed to more even, man u has dominated for so long, with their opponents managing to sneak in a title every now and then

Duckshit

Bayern is my pick, who is yours?

Duckshit

Real Madrid.... 2nd

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    nah

the truth is there is only one team in the german league

I really think the european leagues should start doing what us sports leagues are doing

distributing the talent and setting salary caps to even things out, its crazy, the same team wins it every year in every league

its bayern munich in germany, olympiakos in greece, barcelona/real, in spain, porto/benfica in portugal, even in the english league which is supposed to more even, man u has dominated for so long, with their opponents managing to sneak in a title every now and then
    That's over now.

But yeah since the Premier League era started they did win 13 of 21 titles... Chelsea and Arsenal 3, Man City and Blackburn 1.

Dunno when they win again though.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

its bayern munich in germany -yes

olympiakos in greece, -yes

barcelona/real, in spain, -Worst barca in years, Atletico/Real race if this keeps going

porto/benfica in portugal, -every other year PORTO shows up., it's still competitive.

man u has dominated for so long -Lol, have u been watching soccer or NAH? Although you're kind right, only reason everyone else is up at the top is because manchester united dropped in quality, not because everyone else improved.

%%%%%%%%%%

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    That's over now.

But yeah since the Premier League era started they did win 13 of 21 titles... Chelsea and Arsenal 3, Man City and Blackburn 1.

Dunno when they win again though.
    this is just like people calling the winner 5 minutes into an nba game

everyones overreacting

so they are having a bad year, they'll adjust, its probably due to getting a new manager for the first time in twenty years

there are so many quality teams in the premier league, what man u has done is a miracle, they let up a little bit and everyone's acting like they have suddenly become a conference team

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

this is just like people calling the winner 5 minutes into an nba game

everyones overreacting

so they are having a bad year, they'll adjust, its probably due to getting a new manager for the first time in twenty years

there are so many quality teams in the premier league, what man u has done is a miracle, they let up a little bit and everyone's acting like they have suddenly become a conference team
    Uh, it has nothing to do with calling the winner 5 minutes into a game. Nothing. Horrible comparison. Doing that is not called overreaction it's called stupidity.

Perhaps I am "overreacting" but I would be surprised if they dominated again in the near future. They will be a better side than this year though yeah. Probably a contending side. But a year-in, year-out favorite to win the league? Don't see it. Too many teams are good now.

As for your last comment, I don't know how you interpreted that from my post but good for you if you think you can read my mind.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

what man u have done is a miracle????

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Germany or Brazil... maybe Argentina

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!