byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

NBA is a train wreck

Blow outs every night. Utah losing by 25. Detroit down 30. Portland down 19 at half in a game that should be close.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Bettors dream......one of the best season for Nba betting

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Bettors dream......one of the best season for Nba betting
    Really why so?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am not as interested this year, I still watch and bet but in the backround

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

The NBA sucks huge dick. Unwatchable garbage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba, and 5mike5

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Almost a buck and a half scored in 1h at Denver, Knicks win by almost 30, and the Mavs jump out huge on Port up 40-12 at one point. Hell must have just froze over lol. Been a shit league for a long while now!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And lets not forget nearly half the league is tanking by mid Feb if not earlier for a shitty rigged draft full of undeveloped kids. Most of whom will wind up with crap teams and be forgotten in no time.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Rockets killing it right now too.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Few games are exciting.

Playoffs are much better.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

Yeah and college basketball isnt much better.

Penn State smothers Northwestern 59-32

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400510059

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Yeah and college basketball isnt much better.

Penn State smothers Northwestern 59-32

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400510059

lol, I'll watch the 59-32 PSU-N'Western game over a Lakers-Clippers game decided by 48 points.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah ok, if you like seeing a bunch of pasty white kids shoot 40% from the free throw line and 20% from 3.

How about this pathetic excuse for a game tonight.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400541019

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

wow blazers on a roll what were their odds down 28 ?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as SBR.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

At least in college the players and the fans actually give a shit. And if you have a classic rival gm which is sadly fading due to realignment $$$$ , or a battle between two heavyweights it's truly better and more electric than anything the nba can offer.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    At least in college the players and the fans actually give a shit. And if you have a classic rival gm which is sadly fading due to realignment $$$$ , or a battle between two heavyweights it's truly better and more electric than anything the nba can offer.
    Sure they do... Thats why some arenas have like 2000 fans for senior night.

Even games with top 5 teams are garbage. Any player worth a damn leaves for the NBA after 1-2 years.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Dallas was up 40-10.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to the last 10-15 years.

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Even games with top 5 teams are garbage. Any player worth a damn leaves for the NBA after 1-2 years.
    Most of these kids grow up poor, no shit they're gonna jet to the NBA as soon as they can.

jjgold

Many experts say the downfall of college basketball and the NBA are too many young players that are not polished

They should stay in school for three years before they can become eligible

Both products will win then
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roadtrip635

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many experts say the downfall of college basketball and the NBA are too many young players that are not polished

They should stay in school for three years before they can become eligible

Both products will win then
    This is actually true. First smart thing you have said in 6 months JJ Jew. All that imported European soft talent has been masking this dilemma though....but not for long once that well dries up for the NBA.

PyreLight
    PyreLight's Avatar Become A Pro!

You hate it so much you watch the games and post on nba forums?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The rate of D1 players that are drafted into the nba is 0.92%.

That just shows you what a bad product D1 basketball is. The talent level is a disgrace compared to the nba.

I'm not trying to watch sports to see people with heart, I'm trying to see ppl with talents far above my own, and in college, that's not the case.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

the best was when laker won Portland with that amazing play. then lose at LLALALALAAL TO CLIPPERS BY 40+++ points how why how why ...........????????????? welcome to dengenland. I will be your host

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

We only hate it when we're on the losing side lol.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    We only hate it when we're on the losing side lol.
    A lot of truth their, but I think the bigger truth is the NBA product is going down hill. The regular season is a joke. You had one of the top teams in the east (sad conference) go against a below top tier west team, in primetime none the less, and get destroyed. Granted the same thing happened this year in the NFL's showcase game. The only difference is the NFL is far above these kids in the NBA so it's more forgiving. LeBron James can't carry this league. Dude is good, but what the F was up with this clowns televised decision? You can't have somebody who is clearly in love with themselves care such a huge product like the NBA.

Zeus54

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The rate of D1 players that are drafted into the nba is 0.92%.

That just shows you what a bad product D1 basketball is. The talent level is a disgrace compared to the nba.

I'm not trying to watch sports to see people with heart, I'm trying to see ppl with talents far above my own, and in college, that's not the case.
    Lol, guy are you really trying to start a debate that a professional league has better talent than the NCAA?

No fuckin kidding the talent level is better in a 30 team professional league. The thing is the quality of games is just terrible in the NBA.I used to watch a lot of NBA games when I was younger, but it's just garbage now and has been for awhile. Can't tolerate more than 5 mins than an NBA game.

Most of today's NBA fans are hipsters/Obama voters.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

The games are terrible because the Nba changes the rules ....if you go back to no zone and allow hand checking...you would see a total different game

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, talk about a total train wreck.

The NBA is a waste.

I'm sure the league will fold any day now, because a league this awful couldn't possibly be generating profits.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
    Lol, guy are you really trying to start a debate that a professional league has better talent than the NCAA?

No fuckin kidding the talent level is better in a 30 team professional league. The thing is the quality of games is just terrible in the NBA.I used to watch a lot of NBA games when I was younger, but it's just garbage now and has been for awhile. Can't tolerate more than 5 mins than an NBA game.

Most of today's NBA fans are hipsters/Obama voters.
    No, I'm trying to argue that the NCAA is a joke and a terrible product compared to the NBA. You get the illusion in NCAA that ppl are trying hard. For one, the commentators are about to jizz themselves, giving you the illusion that the game is exciting. Two the fans are drunk kids. Three you think the defense is good because the offensive players are beyond awful.

You know how fukkin easy a 3 pt shot in the NCAA is? It's a midrange j in the nba. How many times do you see guys missing wide open layups in college basketball? If that happened in the NBA you would wind up on Shaqtin a fool.

You get illusion that they are playing with heart because they scream after a made bucket. It's so hard to play defense consistently in the NBA because you have 6'10 guys dribbling on the perimeter and pulling up from 30 ft. A 6'10 in college basketball is consider a monster These guys in the NBA are 6'10 pgs basically.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    A lot of truth their, but I think the bigger truth is the NBA product is going down hill. The regular season is a joke. You had one of the top teams in the east (sad conference) go against a below top tier west team, in primetime none the less, and get destroyed. Granted the same thing happened this year in the NFL's showcase game. The only difference is the NFL is far above these kids in the NBA so it's more forgiving. LeBron James can't carry this league. Dude is good, but what the F was up with this clowns televised decision? You can't have somebody who is clearly in love with themselves care such a huge product like the NBA.
    The NFL is the most rigged sport out there. Did you not see how rigged it was for Seattle to beat the 49ers? You should watch that Youtube video. It's eyeopening. Couldn't believe it.

NFL doesn't have a big name like Bryant or Lebron that can carry the sport globally. Lebron is known worldwide - even in poor countries we've never even heard of.

Just look at these NBA rejects like Graham Tony Gonzo Julias Peppers and Antonio Gates that go on to be stars in the NFL - but aren't even close to athletic or skilled enough to play in the NBA even though they played basketball their whole lives and barely football.

jjgold

Most kids coming out early in hoops are flops

its proven and shows on the court

Change the rules.. 3 years in college

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

seriously no wonder this forum is full of degen losers

when favs dont cover everyone is on here screaming how rigged the nba is

when favs blow the other team out of the building everyone is on here screaming how crap the nba product is because one team is so much better than the other

pure insanity this forum

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

all sports is fixed
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TwoWays 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Anyone crying fix is usually a failed bettor

its a frustration saying in rality

12 Last