Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No, I'm trying to argue that the NCAA is a joke and a terrible product compared to the NBA. You get the illusion in NCAA that ppl are trying hard. For one, the commentators are about to jizz themselves, giving you the illusion that the game is exciting. Two the fans are drunk kids. Three you think the defense is good because the offensive players are beyond awful.

You know how fukkin easy a 3 pt shot in the NCAA is? It's a midrange j in the nba. How many times do you see guys missing wide open layups in college basketball? If that happened in the NBA you would wind up on Shaqtin a fool.

You get illusion that they are playing with heart because they scream after a made bucket. It's so hard to play defense consistently in the NBA because you have 6'10 guys dribbling on the perimeter and pulling up from 30 ft. A 6'10 in college basketball is consider a monster These guys in the NBA are 6'10 pgs basically.
    lol, save your blabbering, NBA nuthugger. The league is still boring as shit. Truth hurts, bro.

The NFL is the most rigged sport out there. Did you not see how rigged it was for Seattle to beat the 49ers? You should watch that Youtube video. It's eyeopening. Couldn't believe it.
    Were you living under a rock during the 2002 WCF? NBA is by far the most corrupt league out there.

NFL doesn't have a big name like Bryant or Lebron that can carry the sport globally. Lebron is known worldwide - even in poor countries we've never even heard of.
    Bro, you think it matters if Durkadurka in Zimbabwe knows who LeBron is? LOL NOPE. Global popularity does not make the on-court product any better, whatsoever.

The NFL does not really give a fukk if they don't have an ounce of fan support internationally. They've been doing their ''International Series'' games over the past several years, but really, they won't lose sleep if their fan support overseas doesn't grow at all. The NFL is a ridiculous cash cow. The NBA envies them greatly. The NFL pulls in about $10 billion per year in revenue. The NBA? $4-5 billion lmao. Roger Goodell and his $35-40+ million per year salary laughing his balls off at the NBA.

Just look at these NBA rejects like Graham Tony Gonzo Julias Peppers and Antonio Gates that go on to be stars in the NFL - but aren't even close to athletic or skilled enough to play in the NBA even though they played basketball their whole lives and barely football.
    How can you call those guys ''NBA rejects'' when not one of them attempted to make it in the NBA?

And it's great those guys didn't stick with basketball because they're a treat to watch in the NFL (well... ''were'' with Gonzo retiring and Gates now at the tail end of his career).

In conclusion, you are the common NBA fan. A minority (if you're white, pls kill yourself) Obama voter that is easily impressionable. You like the NBA not because it is a good product, but because it is ''the cool thing'' to watch... the global league! You should be deported to one of those third world countries where Kobe and LeBron are well known. Phaggot.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No, I'm trying to argue that the NCAA is a joke and a terrible product compared to the NBA. You get the illusion in NCAA that ppl are trying hard. For one, the commentators are about to jizz themselves, giving you the illusion that the game is exciting. Two the fans are drunk kids. Three you think the defense is good because the offensive players are beyond awful.

You know how fukkin easy a 3 pt shot in the NCAA is? It's a midrange j in the nba. How many times do you see guys missing wide open layups in college basketball? If that happened in the NBA you would wind up on Shaqtin a fool.

You get illusion that they are playing with heart because they scream after a made bucket. It's so hard to play defense consistently in the NBA because you have 6'10 guys dribbling on the perimeter and pulling up from 30 ft. A 6'10 in college basketball is consider a monster These guys in the NBA are 6'10 pgs basically.
    My man, goat. You always waste your breath arguing with these fools. Posters here don't know shit about basketball, never have and never will. The NBA will always be hated on but it's just mad bettors who barely watch.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

college basketball is hard to watch. i just watch the updates on my phone. too many wtf moments in collegiate baskets.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

with full of trap games!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Must be a record for blowouts this year

As of now NBA having one of worst years in a while

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Bulls getting torched.

deelos10
    deelos10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

NBA sucks

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Aside from degenerate gamblers, are there actually people out there that follow the NBA, as a league, on a nightly basis? I can think of maybe 1 person I know who does not gamble who follows the NBA at all

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    seriously no wonder this forum is full of degen losers

when favs dont cover everyone is on here screaming how rigged the nba is

when favs blow the other team out of the building everyone is on here screaming how crap the nba product is because one team is so much better than the other

pure insanity this forum
    Bingo.

Kyle Resnick
    Kyle Resnick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs777 View Post
    the best was when laker won Portland with that amazing play. then lose at LLALALALAAL TO CLIPPERS BY 40+++ points how why how why ...........????????????? welcome to dengenland. I will be your host

This is is a good point, and then they beat OKC the very next game. I love NBA but it sure is crazy sometimes

First 12