Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Here we go gents.

My plays for the night;

Indiana -5.5: I think Indiana blows it wide open early. MUST win for the Hoosiers, and Nebraska is not a very good road team. Although, they did win at Michigan State. But I'm on the Hoosiers.

UMASS -4: Come on now. It's Duquesne. UMASS lost one on the road Saturday, don't count on it happening again. UMASS is a very good team.

Hou/Orlando OVER 205.5: Coming off a tough win against Miami last night, I think Houston will be tired. Too tired to exert energy on both sides of the floor.

Mississippi State +12: Mississippi State has been a cover station for me all year. Getting 12 against Georgia? I'll take it every time.

Campbell +5.5: I like how close they keep games. I mean, they DO suck, but the keep it fairly close. Neutral floor against an equivalent team. I'm on it.

Good Luck ladies.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't like any of those the Indiana game scares me it never fails when a team wins two big games they play a decent team and blow it

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don't like any of those the Indiana game scares me it never fails when a team wins two big games they play a decent team and blow it

I went with my gut. Gotta go with the gut sometimes.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

anything else about how easy games are to cap if you do a little research? if you weren't so arrogant and rude then people would root for ya

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    anything else about how easy games are to cap if you do a little research? if you weren't so arrogant and rude then people would root for ya
    Do you ever shut the penetrate up? Quit trolling my threads loser.

Justin3587

What a sick sick night.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i don't troll anyone on this site..but since you are such a dick i'll choose you!