mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog is shit and so is this dude. In time dude will be using his fortune to buy soup at the canteen.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Calvin Ayre isn't the problem you're fascist government is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SRBI

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    You can not break a US law if you are not in the United States. You certainly can not be arrested for it unless you are in the United States.

It is not like the US does not want to arrest him. If they could they would have by now. The guy will never set foot on US soil again.

Sean
    Why would he want to anyway? He already has everything he needs in the CR

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Calvin Ayre isn't the problem you're fascist government is.
    YOUR use of the English language isn't helping.

mikeyg

^

Are you telling me that you like YOU ARE fascist government????

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Why would he want to anyway? He already has everything he needs in the CR
    Just to confirm, Calvin's residence is in Antigua and he often travels throughout Europe and Asia because these parts of the world are where his main business interests lie.

Also, funny that gregm brought up the subject of soccer sponsorship, just so happens I was at a Fulham match today in London and Bodog is the team's official online gaming partner for the season. Here is a pic from a few hours ago.

Name:  fulham.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  52.1 KB

Thanks,
    Becky

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post

Just to confirm, Calvin's residence is in Antigua and he often travels throughout Europe and Asia because these parts of the world are where his main business interests lie.

Also, funny that gregm brought up the subject of soccer sponsorship, just so happens I was at a Fulham match today in London and Bodog is the team's official online gaming partner for the season. Here is a pic from a few hours ago.

Thanks,
    Becky

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

dam 300 million dollars a year. what a life for the guy. He has all the losing gamblers to thank for that income

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He will be in prison very soon for the rest of his life
    there's a futures bet that hasn't paid off.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thanks,
    Becky
    Great pic becky , you live an interesting life, I bet those lads in London loved seeing a good looking woman at the game. I always have wondered why more offshore books dont get into European sports sponsorship. Hope you guys get to sponsor some racing and you end up in Monaco.

cheers

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

becky gimme some freeplays at bodog ive lost over 1k there

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

gregm: Because there's relatively little crossover between the markets offshore offers and what your recreational Euro punter wants to bet.. Bodog have a separate UK site more focussed on soccer, which sucks for those of us who used to / want to bet US sports there.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks,
    Becky
    Bodog Becky living the life

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot believe I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Calvin just decided to sponsor the Scottish "football" team Ayr United...he believes he has roots in Ayr, check out his article on the sponsorship if you're interested. I cannot wait to hit up a match in this town.

Becky

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

calvin is an idiot for not staying under the radar his mouth will be his downfall

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone have a solid and positive answer about his ownership with all the diff facing books (bodog, etc)

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Bodog Becky living the dream! You are one incredibly hot babe! So how is London? Did you get out on the town and have a little bangers and mash?

mikeyg

I'd stick it in her....... but bodog is still shit and Calvin is a grade "A" piece of shit

Go rep a good book please

pleasegod
    pleasegod's Avatar Become A Pro!

Becky - although Bodog's sponsorship may seem like a big deal to you, gambling companies have been doing this for years.

When I see Bodog on the front of a jersey of a team in the Champions League, I'll be impressed.

First 12