James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just bet kstate big game moneyline and half tonight

I rarely post games, and only bet 5-6 games during the week, I bet a bunch on weekends. This game jumps out at me, kstate is a four way tie for 2nd in conference at 10-6. Far far more important is they have 5 players that are fresh or sophomore (4 fresh iirc) that contribute significant minutes night in night out. I think the horrible road record is partly to blame for the growing pains freshmen have, I also see decent match ups and no size negatives for kstate. We are now into march and I expect a strong showing on the road.

4 units game +9
    2 units half +5
    1 unit ML +400

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

OSU also on a high after beating KU two days ago

James D

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    OSU also on a high after beating KU two days ago
    That was part of my logic, and a factor in my first half action. Would like to see a nice 20-13 kstate lead early in first half. I think we throw first punch here

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

fading twizzler is always +ev.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    fading twizzler is always +ev.

FK is he on OK STATE?

James D

No clue who twizzler has tonight. I wouldn't fade someone and post it . I would fade people I think are poor cappers but I really don't know too many people here well enough to do that.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    That was part of my logic, and a factor in my first half action. Would like to see a nice 20-13 kstate lead early in first half. I think we throw first punch here
    Currently 22-15 kstate so my prediction was spot on. Trouble with early fouls though. We are gonna get hurt at the line. Game is gonna tighten up because of it

Pounding it down
    Pounding it down's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call on Kansas st....

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

17-4 FT advantage for ok state. Can't beat them and the zebras.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

^
    yeah, home cooking

James D

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    17-4 FT advantage for ok state. Can't beat them and the zebras.

Tough disparity for sure. I am betting 2 units again in 2half. If I didn't have a significant wager on game already I would go deeper. They average 27 FT a game we average 22 a game. But the 17-4 and 12 points made for a half disparity is tough to overcome.

When it was 22-15 kstate I posted game would tighten cause we were at 7 Fouls and they were at one. Crazy part was they bodied a lot to end half and we got no ticky calls . We scored 5 points in last 9:40 of half and still missed the spread by only 3 points.

hope for a more equitable 2h at the stripe

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12521

After Ok St fans rushed the floor last game vs Kansas, i agree looking for a letdown tonight and should see KState come on strong in 2nd half.

James D

I agree ritz that's why I took the +3 2h which effectively gives me 6 units on spread ( 8&9)

Six is is a high number for me I just felt with the way the first half went I don't think we lose by double digits. Our D is playing well and just need to hit a couple shots and the refs to remember ok state is not duke And this isn't Cameron indoor LOL

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO

5-0 start 2nd half helps

James D

Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    5-0 start 2nd half helps
    Yes and they called 2 fouls on okst in first possession. Which is more then I got in first ten minutes of first half. Damn shame the first half home cooking cost me 2 units.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You guys might wanna take a lap or enjoy a joint or 2. More productive than worrying about 5 pt runs in a basketball game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The home-court are so hard to overcome in college basketball

You have to play a perfect game on the road to win

This is going to come right down to the wire I don't see Kansas State winning out right

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO

JJ- you are right this will be tight all the way.

James D

Well starting the week for almost 10 units ! Expect a horse racing post or two this week LOL . We cut it to 60-53 and then they ran us out the gym with a 15-3 run. Ok st his 6-8 from three in 2H so they deserved 2nd half win . Were 1-9 or 1-8 in first half so they really opened it up with the bombs

Only frustrating part was something that echoes JJs sentiment in how tough it is to win on the road.
    Free throws ok st 17/17 34 total . Kstate 4/22 26 total.
    I am not even mad at the +8 total for ok state. What I find ridiculous is the -13 first Half and then +5 second half for kstate at line . An 18 free throw difference in the two halves that looked pretty similar?

The good news is now I will be pushing all week LOL. Thanks for sweating fellas

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Well starting the week for almost 10 units ! Expect a horse racing post or two this week LOL . We cut it to 60-53 and then they ran us out the gym with a 15-3 run. Ok st his 6-8 from three in 2H so they deserved 2nd half win . Were 1-9 or 1-8 in first half so they really opened it up with the bombs

Only frustrating part was something that echoes JJs sentiment in how tough it is to win on the road.
    Free throws ok st 17/17 34 total . Kstate 4/22 26 total.
    I am not even mad at the +8 total for ok state. What I find ridiculous is the -13 first Half and then +5 second half for kstate at line . An 18 free throw difference in the two halves that looked pretty similar?

The good news is now I will be pushing all week LOL. Thanks for sweating fellas

You said "WE" that means you are betting your favorite team. Great move.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    You said "WE" that means you are betting your favorite team. Great move.
    I said we because I had five figures wagered on them tonight. I have never been to Kansas, never had a friend or family member go to Kansas, and I grew up a big east fan.

You made a wild baseless assumption and followed it with a wild baseless criticism, you were wrong on both counts, great move.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I said we because I had five figures wagered on them tonight. I have never been to Kansas, never had a friend or family member go to Kansas, and I grew up a big east fan.

You made a wild baseless assumption and followed it with a wild baseless criticism, you were wrong on both counts, great move.
    Andddd you were wrong about your pick. hmm.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Andddd you were wrong about your pick. hmm.
    LOL

I saw your post in money's thread about Colgate tonight. You were very quick to mention to him that you did not like his pick after it lost. You are clearly just an ignorant dbag so I will be brief. I have more in my life then you will ever come close to having. If you live anywhere near Los Angeles I will happily meet you and smack the snot out of your sorry face. If you don't live by Los Angeles you can send one of your loser friends (if you have any) and I will smack them instead. I will be driving a car that cost over 100k but if you or your Friend are available anytime after 9am get a bus schedule and we can arrange a time and place.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Lets see the car jimmy

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Jimmy bringing the heat on justin.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-03-15 at 05:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

lmao why do people talk about meeting and fighting on here?
    ain't nobody got time for that

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    lmao why do people talk about meeting and fighting on here?
    ain't nobody got time for that
    puss

James D

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Lets see the car jimmy
    I sent it to you via PM with a "hi sweep" and the port LAL final score on a sheet of paper on hood to prove authenticity. Please don't post it in the thread, but I think you can agree that I was being modest when Insaid 100k .

Everyone here that has had any interaction with me knows I don't talk smack but when a broke joke like this justin character spends his night bouncing from thread to thread making obnoxious comments to different posters after they lose their plays I felt the need to put him in his place. Maybe if he spent more time making a living and less making comments he wouldn't be depositing at heritage 100 at a time.

boeing power

Send it jimmy, wanna see it

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

I sent it to you via PM with a "hi sweep" and the port LAL final score on a sheet of paper on hood to prove authenticity. Please don't post it in the thread, but I think you can agree that I was being modest when Insaid 100k .

Everyone here that has had any interaction with me knows I don't talk smack but when a broke joke like this justin character spends his night bouncing from thread to thread making obnoxious comments to different posters after they lose their plays I felt the need to put him in his place. Maybe if he spent more time making a living and less making comments he wouldn't be depositing at heritage 100 at a time.
    Nice ride, passenger window is down which leads me to this: whats the broad look like?

Lol

James D

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Send it jimmy, wanna see it

You want me to send it to you via PM you mean? I don't want to have my car posted in a thread on a gambling forum LOL. I will happily show it to justin tomorrow if his heart is as big as his mouth. I assume he lives in LA because he has a man crush on Kobe.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    puss
    I know

boeing power

You want me to send it to you via PM you mean? I don't want to have my car posted in a thread on a gambling forum LOL. I will happily show it to justin tomorrow if his heart is as big as his mouth. I assume he lives in LA because he has a man crush on Kobe.
    Ya pm your ride,I won't post it.

James D

Tried to forward my message to sweep your box is full Boeing. You are too popular for us mortals .

boeing power

Try again jimmy

12 Last