Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1545

Incognito is losing it.

He just checked himself into a psychiatric care unit.

Bluehorseshoe

Richie Incognito -- Admitted to Psychiatric Care Center ... Family, Friends Concerned
    Richie Incognito
    Admitted to Psychiatric Care Center
    Family, Friends Concerned
    23 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
    Exclusive Details

0214-richie-incognito-01

Richie Incognito was admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona late Thursday night ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sources tell us ... Incognito did not voluntarily admit himself -- and the Scottsdale PD filled out a petition to have Incognito admitted to the facility.

We're told ... standard operating procedure is that the PD petition requires a detailed description of at least two incidents that show psychiatric instability.

We already know Incognito admitted taking a baseball bat to his own Ferrari -- unclear if that incident was listed on the petition.

Sources connected to the situation tell us ... Incognito didn't resist ... and acknowledges that he needs help dealing with all of the drama in his life.

Besides being the focus of a 5 month NFL investigation where he's accused of bullying Jonathan Martin, Incognito's parents are also in the middle of a divorce.

We're told Incognito is being held at the facility until a bed opens up at a nearby hospital ... where he can undergo an evaluation by a mental health professional.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/28/richie...#ixzz2udSWsc00

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    He just checked himself into a psychiatric care unit.
    It's brilliant. Worry free. No responsibility. Peace of mind.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68447

Looks like the big bad bully can't take being bullied by the media and the public.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

he needed this about 8 years ago

fuk him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Using it to get back into NFL

Dont kid yourselves

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Looks like the big bad bully can't take being bullied by the media and the public.
    you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Martin and Incognito were friends that used to hang out all the time after football. teammates said incognito was like an older brother to martin... they released transcripts of all of the texts that they sent one another and if you actually read them it seems like they were best of friends. from what i can tell martin has bigger problems than getting 'bullied' and just used that as an out... i feel bad for richie

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68447

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Martin and Incognito were friends that used to hang out all the time after football. teammates said incognito was like an older brother to martin... they released transcripts of all of the texts that they sent one another and if you actually read them it seems like they were best of friends. from what i can tell martin has bigger problems than getting 'bullied' and just used that as an out... i feel bad for richie
    Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Jonathan Martin was subjected to "a pattern of harassment" that included racial slurs and vicious sexual taunts about his mother and sister by three teammates, according to a report released Friday by NFL investigator Ted Wells.
    The 144-page report said Richie Incognito, who was suspended by the team in November, and fellow offensive linemen John Jerry and Mike Pouncey harassed Martin. Another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer also routinely came under attack, the investigation found. Neither was named in the report.
    Ted Wells' Report on Dolphins

Read the report that resulted from Ted Wells' independent investigation into workplace conduct of the Miami Dolphins. Editor's note: The report contains explicit and graphic language. Report

Martin's agent, Kenneth Zuckerman, said his client feels "vindicated" by the report and plans to resume his football career.
    "He feels a great sense of relief," Zuckerman said. "Jonathan Martin is a great man, and he's only shown me that he is very honest since the day I met him. He loves football and is eager to get back on the field, regardless of what team he plays for."
    Incognito's attorney, Mark Schamel, released a statement saying Wells' report was "replete with errors" and said Martin "was never bullied by Richie Incognito or any member of the Dolphins' offensive line."
    Wells said his inquiry found Martin was taunted and ridiculed almost daily. After Martin left the team in October, Incognito boasted about "breaking Jmart" in a notebook the linemen used to tally fines and bonuses among themselves. When the investigation began, Incognito asked another player to destroy the book, but investigators obtained it.
    Incognito took to Twitter on Friday afternoon.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Nice car, I want that car

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

seriously I think he would have been better off just killing Martin at this point

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

One of my best friends is black and racial insults between me, him and members of our latino crew were very common. I think Incognito is a jerk but I think Martin could not hang on the NFL level so he looked for a way out.

tony_come

If he doesn't want his car. I'll take it

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    If he doesn't want his car. I'll take it
    He was abusing the car because it was black.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and MatI

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

tony_come

I can't stop laughing

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he will be back

many teams can use him

go get em Cogs we are rooting for you

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roid rage

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Jonathan Martin was subjected to "a pattern of harassment" that included racial slurs and vicious sexual taunts about his mother and sister by three teammates, according to a report released Friday by NFL investigator Ted Wells.
    The 144-page report said Richie Incognito, who was suspended by the team in November, and fellow offensive linemen John Jerry and Mike Pouncey harassed Martin. Another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer also routinely came under attack, the investigation found. Neither was named in the report.
    Ted Wells' Report on Dolphins

Read the report that resulted from Ted Wells' independent investigation into workplace conduct of the Miami Dolphins. Editor's note: The report contains explicit and graphic language. Report

Martin's agent, Kenneth Zuckerman, said his client feels "vindicated" by the report and plans to resume his football career.
    "He feels a great sense of relief," Zuckerman said. "Jonathan Martin is a great man, and he's only shown me that he is very honest since the day I met him. He loves football and is eager to get back on the field, regardless of what team he plays for."
    Incognito's attorney, Mark Schamel, released a statement saying Wells' report was "replete with errors" and said Martin "was never bullied by Richie Incognito or any member of the Dolphins' offensive line."
    Wells said his inquiry found Martin was taunted and ridiculed almost daily. After Martin left the team in October, Incognito boasted about "breaking Jmart" in a notebook the linemen used to tally fines and bonuses among themselves. When the investigation began, Incognito asked another player to destroy the book, but investigators obtained it.
    Incognito took to Twitter on Friday afternoon.
    If the NFL, the general public, or the fukin Today Show read what goes on around here, everybody would be arrested and get a talking to from Oprah.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    One of my best friends is black and racial insults between me, him and members of our latino crew were very common. I think Incognito is a jerk but I think Martin could not hang on the NFL level so he looked for a way out.
    I've seen multiple former NFL players basically disown Martin completely and call him a pussy for not being able to handle his problems a different way. I think we will be hearing more about his life in the future.

And you are correct, there are no boundaries between close friends of any type. Those of different races are no different. People act like the NFL is a daily episode of Different Strokes.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Incognito is a bad ass. If u think otherwise ur a pussy with a small junk and are mixed race.

tony_come

All you need is that car

Car is tight as hell

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Odds that Martin is a pussy. Yes -99999

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Richie Incognito Disappointed Wells Report Left Out Best Stuff He Did To Jonathan Martin

MIAMI—Saying that the recently released Wells report on patterns of harassment within the Miami Dolphins locker room “doesn’t tell the whole story,” offensive lineman Richie Incognito expressed disappointment to reporters Wednesday that the 144-page account left out the best stuff he did to former teammate Jonathan Martin. “I was hoping that this would finally set the record straight on all the great shit I did to that Jmart loser, but it doesn’t even come close,” said Incognito, claiming that the independent report’s detailed descriptions of the racial slurs, homophobic taunts, and personal threats he directed toward Martin failed to do justice to the extent of his “totally hilarious” abuse. “I mean, I read the entire report, and they didn’t even mention the time I pissed in his Gatorade cup and then watched him drink it. And how about what me and [teammate Mike] Pouncey did to him while he was sleeping on that flight? Whoever wrote this garbage just wasn’t paying attention.” Incognito added that in order to “clear this whole thing up,” he was in the process of writing up a 680-page addendum to the Wells report that he hopes to release to the public later this week.

tony_come

Richie don't give a shit about his car

Toughie give it to me

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Toniest be nice

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

his folks are getting divorced

he is not taking the news well

Stompin_Tom
    Stompin_Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

f*ck him. guy has been diving at guys knees trying to end their careers for as long as hes been on a football field. hope he end up homeless on the streets or in jail. apparently karma is somewhat real......
    Last edited by Stompin_Tom; 03-02-14 at 09:00 PM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

Oh poor baby piece of shitt is under pressure? Good.